God tier hair genetics

>god tier hair genetics
>lead roles in Gibson and Scorsese kinos
>dates frogfu

Is there anything he can't do?

Other urls found in this thread:

eonline.com/news/808735/emma-stone-jokes-about-working-with-ryan-gosling-again-he-has-a-restraining-order-against-me-now
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She couldn't have been okay with him growing that nasty beard.

not having herpies?

>pubic beard
>god tier

nah, not gonna do it

they broke up like a year ago you fag

Well she has herpes so she better put up with some facial hair if it means he keeps licking on her sores.

>Is there anything he can't do?

imo he isnt very photogenic, has no charisma and cant act

They are back together

Okay Tobey

I'll never understand why guys who obviously don't have the genetics for a beard still grow one.

He was terrible in those spider-man movies, but after seeing Hacksaw Ridge my opinion about completely changed. He's pretty decent.

>>god tier hair genetics

If he was balding you would have never written that

Growing a beard is about not giving a fuck. It's a sign of masculinity to wear proudly.

Kek his voice is annoying as fuck

>If he was balding you would have never written that

Well obviously. But he isn't.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

1st thing that came to my mind

Watch the social network and never let me go

Where did this herpes meme come from?

No shit.
If he was not dating Frogfu he never would have wrote that part either.

>Is there anything he can't do?
not be a Jew?

>herpes meme

>jew
>friend with Mel Gibson

How did he do it? There's literally nothing he can't do.

>50%+ of the population has herpes
>americans act like it's super rare and deadly
I will never understand this.

That website has been compromised for years now. People on Sup Forums have written pieces and got them put up.

Having a hair stylist because you're a rich Hollywood star who likes to have fancy hairstyles does not equate to god-tier hair genetics.
God-tier hair genetics is like my grandfather. He's 74 years old and still not balding even a bit. Hopefully I inherited.

>trying to understand Americans

>FATHER?

Thanks captain fucking obvious. Jesus christ.

If he isn't using Emma's feet in the bedroom, he deserves death.

I think he just means thick, wavy hair. He does have good hair. I have thin wavy hair that tends to get frizzy. I could not pull of the style in OPs pic.

I like that type of curly beard. Shame he has a receding hairline.

nigga if you had 1000$ hair product on your scalp you would be able to pull that shit no sweat
his hair is nice though

They were a really cute couple. Wish they'd get back together :3

>dirty europoor plague rats trying to justify their disease
>dirty europoor plague rats actually vilifying people who don't want their disease

they broke up again, according to tabloids a few days ago

Brother Jimmy

Hmm really makes you think

why

are emma's feet not good enough?

>that nose

maybe she's on a different set of birth control pills and thus her footpussy is no longer horny enough for sex

What website was this again?

act

>Kike pedo beard
>God tier

This pic gets made fun of a lot, but the quality of his beard hair is actually superb; look at how luxurious it is compared to Garfield's pubic morass in the OP

>god tier hair genetics
yeah not so sure about that

he actually has godtier beard hair genetics, to bad his beard only grows below the chin, god really likes jokes

What am I missing here

>he can't grow one so he insults another man's beard

Are you a woman or just a bitch faggot?

balding

I'm pretty sure everyone with a full head of hair would have these little bald patches if they pulled their hair back tightly

That's just how wet hair looks like. He's not balding

it's called good movie makeup

is herpes not a thing in murrika? everyone has it. well, unless you're permanently in your basement
and a kissless virgin

T. Numale

>dates frogfu
>implying thats a good thing

His hair and beard are swapped. His beard is actually that scraggly field of straw on his head.

eonline.com/news/808735/emma-stone-jokes-about-working-with-ryan-gosling-again-he-has-a-restraining-order-against-me-now

Now that Stone's career is booming, her ego has gone to her head and she's in love with Gosling now. She views Gosling as a step up from Andrew. But Gosling is with Eva Mendes and they have two kids together. Also Gosling is a meme and Andrew is getting much better roles than Gosling is getting. But that's just the female mind: women are quicker to fall in love with the mediocre, married alpha than fall for the loving and talented beta.

>Growing a beard is about not giving a fuck.

Don't you have some Foreskins to eat?

The rates are about the same in America.

I think that's what he meant. That's a fairly decent beard in terms of growth.

How new are you?

Numales don't grow beards, sonny.

Growing a beard is the most alpha thing you can do because it tells society you don't give a shit about being clean shaven. It also allows you flaunt your masculinity, because women can't grow beards, and strangely enough most women don't like them.

Yes. When you grow up and become part of the working world, you'll realize how fucking hard it is to be taken seriously with a beard like the one Garfield is sporting. Don't worry though, you'll grow up eventually, and hopefully those hormones of yours will allow you to grow a beard of your own.

GOTTA BLAST

It is. Like 1 in 6 have herpes.

>Numales don't grow beards, sonny.
What kind of rock have you been living under? Them having beards is pretty much the reason numales became a meme.

Looks like he inherited Hugh's nose after all. I wonder if he also inherited his political views?

grow a beard

crazy days and night or something like that

>you'll realize how fucking hard it is to be taken seriously with a beard like the one Garfield is sporting.
I'm not disagreeing at all

>because women can't grow beards
Women choose not to grow beards because they are gross and unkempt
There are girls who do grow out their beards and they aren't super alpha chicks