What can we do about the Canadian geese refugee problem in America?

What can we do about the Canadian geese refugee problem in America?

These little fat winged motherfuckers reek havoc everywhere I go

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/in-pictures/bald-eagle-pins-down-canada-goose-in-battle-between-iconic-birds-1.2933448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>These little fat winged motherfuckers reek havoc everywhere I go

Sounds like youre describing American foreign policy.

Just execute them. We don't want them either

Fpbp

Domesticate and train them, maybe we can get them to go to war against Australia

shhhh just let it happen baby

just bitch slap the fucks. Seriously. So many asian kids here in Waterloo run away from these things when all you gotta do is keep your pimp hand strong. Geese don't even fuck with me in the first place I just do it to keep up appearances so they don't get ideas.

if you fight your enemies they win

Eat them. They taste pretty great. Kind of like a really gamey duck

You go to the middle east?
Bantz weaker than ur mum's pussy tbqh

delete this

Lol life in canada

DELETE THIS

>triggered.png

Lol

Could also use goose from top gun

You should change that to a Vietnamese flag

Get African Grey parrots. I have one and it's fucking fantastic. I taught him to say "pas op" meaning "watch it!". When i take him on his walk through the park and the geese do their faggy hissing at us, he opens his beak and they fuck off like niggers from boke-ass welfarestate.

>Canadian goose
>Vietnamese flag

No

>Caring this deeply about sand niggers the Americans invade.

Just hit them in the neck with a stick and they leave you alone. if there isn't a stick punt the fuckers they'll be fine and as long as there's no bitchy suburban moms that love every animal no matter how annoying, people will actually thank you. The quicker we can get these geese to associate humans as a danger like all other animals the quicker they'll leave us alone.

I killed one with a 3 iron once while indulging in my white privilege on the golf course. took it's head clean off.

they are absolutely miserable creatures.

The goose got away

vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/in-pictures/bald-eagle-pins-down-canada-goose-in-battle-between-iconic-birds-1.2933448

I remember these birds at the park, fatasses since people feed them all the time

main issue with them is they shit every where

I beat one to death with a black jack when it charged me. They are quite vicious and it seemes to not stop attacking until it died. Was more terrifying than being attempted mugged by a nigger bum

>That image

Really? Nobody kicked it retarded or something? That's literally the first thing I'd do if a goose was coming at me.

>hurrrr you don't know geese stronk

I raised geese for 10 years as a kid on a farm

You're autistic if you don't realize the image is just a joke

Literally just grab its neck and spin it around.

>a Muslim is his Defense Minister

Your opinion is invalid

We should stop putting peanut butter on our balls so the dogs will have no choice but to hunt down geese for food