Sup Forums, why is Japan in so much debt and working such long hours? They have been an economic power for a long time...

Sup Forums, why is Japan in so much debt and working such long hours? They have been an economic power for a long time, and still have industries that manufacture and export, plus a well educated population. It seems that they should be in good shape economically

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/(korea | kim | gook)/filename/IMG/country/jp/page/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Japan is being good.
Do you know why Japanese Yen is hard currency even after eathqweake and Fukushima happned? You don't think it's strenge?
First of all, Japan's Net foreign assets is so high. It means everyone barrowing money from Yen. Japanese gorvenment has debt but its from own Japanese people also. Not from other country.
We can say ”pay debt” to other country by Net foreign assets desu.
We shifted to be anti grovelisim. That's means go on domestic demond and reject the influence of what other country is doing.
For example if Korea doing that international business, the business in Korean domestic be kill(now already) and after that Chinese will take the position of Samsung by Chinese company then Korean position of international business also kill.
We don't want such things desu.
So we do domestic business more and unit Japan more solid.
May be after ww2, start to do international business again after entire world ruined.
Japan is now economically defense shelter mode desu.

we need Trump sama for our economy.

>this is what netouyos really believe

American works longer than Japanese now

WHY THE FUCK ARE JAPANESE POSTERS ON Sup Forums SO FUCKING AUTISTIC????
They are like a broken answering machine.

Japan central bank is the 40% creditor of national debt.
And Japan government is the owner of the bank. So real debt is 120% of GDP now.

The 3rd wave has come.

1st: military
2nd: electronic industry
3rd: life and culture

Stop roleplaying as a Japanese, for fuck sake.
Americans lack enough awareness to pull it off
without coming across like an English teacher.
やめてくれ

Kill yourself.

You realize this rejection of international business is exactly why your country is declining?

One example. In the late 90s early 2000s Japan had the coolest cell phones in the world. If they took the international market seriously everyone would today have Japanese smart phones not Apple or your favorite Samsung. Maybe we'd even be calling them keitai in english, instead of you calling it スマホ.

Their population is aging rapidly, and they are losing out in innovation compared to other liberal western countries and raw manufacturing to to newer powers like China and India. They need immigrants in order to survive.

>american complaining about other countries' debts
Fucking hilarious.

You're right. Japan will not survive unless it opens itself up for business. I'm sure they remember the last time they tried to closed their harbors to us...

Haha, this time the black ships will be from the Koreans

I learned after coming Sup Forums that japanese people have an uniqe crucial inherent defect that causes us crippling autism and schizophrenia.
I really want to kill myself..

demography is an important factor actually

except the graph is an utter bullshit

Japanese don't report their サービス残業 now do they?

no they don't.
netouyos are such naive, because the vast majority of them are NEETs who have never worked a full time job in the first place

This
Japan used to make cool items like PS4 or workman, but now they only produce anime and loli

But is it something wrong?
Japanese Debt is Government securities from domestic invester. So naps are not borrowing money from other country. This is different from the case of others. Like Greece borrowed money from entire Europe,
It's like Japanese gorvenment is child. Japanese people is father. Just like child have debt from father. Its very different from child has debt from other house desu。

Samsung phone is unpopular in Nippon desu. iPhone is most popular and next is domestic brand desu.

"your favorite" is sarcasm. I forgot you japs lack the capacity to understand it.

>>One example. In the late 90s early 2000s Japan had the coolest cell phones in the world. If they took the international market seriously everyone would today have Japanese smart phones not Apple or your favorite Samsung. Maybe we'd even be calling them keitai in english, instead of you calling it スマホ.

Makeing phone and so on is already low tech things and nog good business desu。 those things could be even by Chinese as well. Do you know that mean desu?。
Samsung is nothing but a assembly company from the tech and parts of others.
Japan is moveing always logically not like do something look cool or do something look new desu。

can you seriously please get out of Sup Forums? how come you have to shit up every fucking threads you entered?

Nani kore desu ww

? Did you ever use Chinese products? They have good technologies now. Huawei and Xiaomi, DJI is now taking over world.

Rangeban SoftBank phone IPs please

Yes think about core and point of those those business simply desu。
How they can earn from those business.
Answer is just copy paste tech and let poor worker to assemble the phone by low payment, and sell it to other rich country. This is how makeing profit from this business.
In this case offcouse the country who has cheep slave worker with brain who can make copy paste technology from others could earn most.
That is why I saied makeing house hold machine or phone is low tech business desu。
Why you don't think other first world like europ will not do those business if chink and gook can do?
Korean really believes Samsung or chink phone company has unique own super great technology desu? That's Baka shit desu,。

Samsung is making so much money while Sharp, Toshiba and other companies are collapsing.
Why can't those Japanese companies just do "easy" assemblies and make billion dollars?
Face the fucking reality seriously.
This kidna of arrogance and self delusion won't take us anywhere.

So makeing house hold machine and phone is business for the country who has cheep worker and brain elite at the same time desu.
Like USA and china.
Korea is doing it partly in own country and partly in factory in third world,
That's why Korean domestic payment is very low like third world and also quality of prodact can't be high like Samsung note7 desu.

Even though how much first world invent the tech for those business, technology of makeing phone is simple so china or Korea could copy by Dismantling and resurch the prodact.
How many trial related tecnology has between Samsung and apple?
This is how they earn, the funny point of Korean is thinking Samsung earns because Korean has great advanced technology and its invented by Korean themself desu。
That's just rat race among of poor country desu.

You are only seeing the surface of that problem desu。
That's just selling the business which has can't earn well. Why you think you have to stick in to makeing house hold Shiiy machine which would be used by poor civilian desu?
The business which can't earn should be stop and sell. That's simple reaction desu.

>Samsung is making so much money while Sharp, Toshiba and other companies are collapsing.

Once Kim Jong Un starts World War III, Samsung won't be making any money, actually their offices will probably be a pile of rubble.

Japan is cold blooded and thinking always logical.
Japan was well known for makeing house hold machine but when the Korean or china could to start the resurching prodact and could copy paste the technology, nips already noticed that has no meaning of stick onto those rat race so we stoped and sell out the business,
But industrial machine, and CAR can still earning like Toyota. And nip is lil by lil moveing to be Tertiary industry country life me Sony desu.
Sony is stil selling erectoric prodact but most part of Sony is now being financial company desu.
Do you know that mean desu.
China established perfect country for makeing phone or house hold machine, becouse they has slave cheep worker and brain elite at the same time. So other country should to open other business or else those fild of business will be collapsed.
Nip noticed it and moveing next view now desu.

that graph is shit I lived both in Russia and in Canada and russians work waaaay less than canadians. They have 12 days paid vacation for new year, 11 days of vacation in may + 3 weeks of paid vacation every year not counting dozens of random holidays such as "Day of Duty" which are also paid vacations

I think that pics is bullshit as well desu。
Pls ignore desu。

You know they outsources producing to china and taiwan, right?

You don't need some cheep slaves to make smartphone.

Besides phone, China is dominating industry. They're making tons of nuclear plants, telecom equipments, quantum communication satellites.

I don't like China as well as you, But we have to admit that China has good technologies.

don't expect you can argue with that literal retard. he is just pasting those utter gibberish for years on this board all the time, and is also the one usually destroying any korea related thread with the same abhorrent spamposts like these.

>archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/(korea | kim | gook)/filename/IMG/country/jp/page/1/

The value of ”technology” is different from the ten year before desu.
The point of china is not that china has technology or not.
This age, everyone could has ”technology” by money and time.
So each of so called first world nation should move on what they have to do.
Do you want to make Samsung into business war with chinks?

>The value of ”technology” is different from the ten year before desu.
Baidu is doing well in AI industry.

Bytheway why you keep on praising china? Does Korean decided to be red team submissive chink power?
Your new president seems willing to sell South to nork.

ching chong ping pong

this picture just proves that it's way too early to make any conclusions about "why Japan is stagnant"

Demographically, Japan is simply at a more advanced stage than other countries. But sooner or later, South Korea will inevitably end up in the exact same situation (they have an extremely low fertility rate right now), they simply started their demographic problems a few decades after Japan did. Same thing with Germany; even with insane amounts ofimmigration, they still have a rapidly aging population. It won't be long until they're in the same boat. Even China will eventually have the same problem (in much longer, though).

It'll be interesting to see how Korea and Germany react when they have the same problem. I predict that they'll just suffer the exact same problems as Japan does.

It's not important. Final goal is to be one. I love China and Japan. We are the most superior people on earth. Fuck all westerners and should make east asia great again

feel like this is bait

>Fuck all westerners
westerners are the reason you're living such a comfortable lifestyle, Kim

I suspect you're just a Chink shill. Lord knows Sup Forums has been infested by CCP shills recently.

hook, line, and sinker

>>>/ilbe/

tangent: everything i've heard about korea points to its work culture being even worse than japan's but i never hear anything about that

South Korea is now red team now
Your president want to unit korea under the rule of noth Korea without war.
And after that china will eat up that united Korea desu. This is natural.

>Debt is bad

lol

Debt is bad when you have no economy, like Greece. Debt is basically a free sale to a nation like Sweden or Japan. And yes, America too.

>>It'll be interesting to see how Korea and Germany react when they have the same problem. I predict that they'll just suffer the exact same problems as Japan does.
Yes that's why Japan is moved on here.
Situation among technology and so on is different from the past.
This age, everyone could have tecnology if they has educated man power and money. This age is Copy paste generation.
We must think more wisely and differently.