Maybe she's got a thing for NERDS

Maybe she's got a thing for NERDS

>youre such a nerd clark. you and your square jaw, perfect frame, big arms and abs bulging through your shirt. what a nerd

He's also into anime

Who's his Waifu?

why is clark such a faggot?

since when being a nerd has anything to do with physique?

a long time ago, probably before you were born and gym memberships and calling yourself a nerd as a fashion statement were invented, nerds were skinny, uncool and lacked social skills

We call them "neckbeards" and "creeps" now.

BvS was the purest level of kinography that capeshit has reached since the spider man 2

I loved it too! What are some other reddit-core flicks that I could enjoy with my wife's son's husband?

Inception, Interstellar, well all of Nolan films really. He's our generation's Kubrick.

It's going to be surreal to see people say "I'm such a neckbeard, LOL!" as a fashion statement in a couple of years. I wonder what we'll be called then. I guess turbolosers or something.

>before gym memberships

... uh, what

This.

1980s-90s: Nerds
90s-00s: Geeks
10s: Neckbeards
20s: ???

feel like autist and aspie are closer analogs to 80s nerds

there is a guy on youtube and twitch that calls himself a professional neckbeared yet he interacts with 100's of people a day gets paid and is 6'5 and has women at his feet

Fuck that guy for accelerating it.

nerd was never inherently 'racist'. neckbeard is kind of getting that image, fair or unfair so nu males and attention seeking grills will never call themselves that

racists, fucking white males

>nerds were skinny

what about the fat ones?

You don't have to be a fat neckbeard to be a nerd.

Friend of mine used to be but started working out, now hes chad thundercock on the outside but the same old scrawny virgin in.

Reminder if you seriously get angry at the thought of a "nerd" being buff or attractive, you yourself are only attaching a "nerd" persona to yourself to feel more unique/giving yourself a srabdiut feature f a m

Someone pointed out it's already happening. The faddists NEED a new term to move on to once the nerd thing has run it's course and the normie is always chasing the outcast for some fucking reason, so I have very little doubt we're going to be seeing 'ironic' neckbeard tshirts coming in a girl's small in a couple of years.

Out of curiosity what game first, The Big Bang Theory or G4?

>turbolosers
Thanks user, this made me laugh. This better be the fucking name for it

This has nothing to do with television or film, you just projected your inner vanity onto imaginary dialogue while watching bvs then posted it on r9k and TV for some reason. Fuck off

I agree. I admit I have trouble understanding how a really attractive nerd might have trouble getting laid though, especially nowadays when beind a nerd is in fashion. Like, your aspie levels must have to be fucking through the roof

Women are actually a lot smarter than people think, it's just that their intelligence is focused around the social sphere since picking strong mates to father their offspring was their whole fucking niche since forever. Women have a sixth sense for betadom.

Personality is the main reason people don't get laid

If you're disgustingly fat and dirty it's because of your personality too

>Women have a sixth sense for betadom.
true

Being a nerd is not in fashion

Glasses are in fashion but not nerdy shit. Things that are considered nerdy are mainstream and have been for decades

I worded that bad. I meant "nerd" as in The Big Bang Theory "nerd"

there were many people who may have been called 'nerd' 20 years ago but weren't all exactly the same kind
among them was a fat bitter guy who was on the computer all day
there was also the skinny smart kid
both of these people had similar interests in fandom
both were socially shit but not for the same exact reasons
but the skninny shy quiet kid who may have had a few friends like him was less threatening and could be co opted by normies. now normies try to be that guy, but not really like him
but they wouldn't even make a normie version of the fat bitter basement dweller guy (we'd call neckbeard now) because there's no part of him that is appealing
at least a bastardized version of the first guy can be seen as 'cute' by some normies.
the second guy could not be

You think think your dad went and lifted weights with a bunch of sweating men?

kek

Truth, they can smell a wuss a mile away

If I took those glasses off, would he die?

KEK

Normalfags have the instinct that if you reject the mainstream it's because you know something they don't, even though that's almost never true. Even indefensible shit like bikers, niggers and methheads have become chic. Marketers follow the outcast, consume his shit and produce a version of him that normies can pattern themselves after. The neo-neckbeard won't be fat, ugly or awkward except in the most superficial and palatable of ways, just like the fucking nerd today.

Well said anons

>bikers, niggers
what?
a guy who rides a motorcycle is indefensible? a guy who has black skin is indefensible?
>methheads
nobody likes it when people use drugs, but don't judge people who get hooked on any shit.
besides, the only drugs that are 'cool' are lsd or pot because people think that that shit can expand your mind.
i seriously doubt anyone sees a crackhead or a dopefiend and think 'i want to live his life'

>a guy who rides a motorcycle is indefensible?
Bikers were outlaws and criminals since the start of that subculture.
>a guy who has black skin is indefensible?
I was using nigger in the real way, not the Sup Forums way. 'Hip-hop' culture then.
>nobody likes it when people use drugs, but don't judge people who get hooked on any shit.
Drug use has become chic. Being a drug addict is now routinely portrayed as glamorous or as somehow making you a deeper, more mysterious and more interesting person.
>besides, the only drugs that are 'cool' are lsd or pot because people think that that shit can expand your mind.
Cocaine has been cool since the eighties, heroin since the nineties. I would go as far as to say that the only drug that hasn't been glamorized is crack cocaine.

still seems strange that these were your go to examples of 'indefensible'

>20s: ???
trannies

Bikers and niggers were the most psychotic cultures I could think of that've been made fashionable, and drug addiction the most objectively negative thing I could think of that's been made cool. All of them seem pretty indefensible to me as a whole.

Gotg, civil war, anything with Jennifer Lawrence

Anyone that openly identifies as a nerd is a boring fuck by default to me.

Laurence Fishburne as Perry was great

i think college campus culture could be thrown into that ring

why do pretend nerds trigger you guys?
it's not like those grills were going to want you but your nerdiness got overshadowed by chad 'nerd'. they never were gonna want you, so chad wearing glasses literally makes no difference in your life

this is just some nigger 'muh cultural appropriation" tier shit

though why do i say its nigger. honestly some whites are just as bad at this, just not from a racial perspective

whatever, its a gay behavior period, so shut up you whiny fucks

Since the beggining of time