If gay was straight and straight was gay

youtube.com/watch?v=qMOONBCqzG8

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-and-morals/item/16399-christian-businesses-targeted-over-refusal-to-serve-gay-weddings
josephnicolosi.com/an-open-secret-the-truth-about/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16613625
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

really makes you think

deep

>"WHAT IF STRAIGHTS WERE GAYS AND GAYS WERE STRAIGHTS!"
Wow this is soo deep I'm literally drowning right now!

Hmmm...think

>implying women dont get slut shamed for liking men in todays reality

>if gay was straight and straight was gay then obviously all positions of authority would be taken by women and women would all be the football players

I don't understand the logic of this movie. I get what they're trying to do by flipping the status quo between heterosexuality and homosexuality, but why also mix in all that other bullshit? It just muddies the entire point.

holy...

If the tables were turned, straights would probably still lynch gays.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL
>"PEDOS ARE THE NORM AND EVERYONE ELSE IS A MENTALLY ILL CRIMINAL"

>movie about reversing the status quo
>the sequel is just about how things already are

But why?

I'm not going to feel empathy for gays because they're mentally ill.

>americans get hurt when people call the "sinner"
Lol, I would just laugh. It's kind of like when a fat person or obvious feminist looks at me with this hate in her eyes and I just know it's because I'm a skinny white male. Fucking hilarious to be honest.

From the thumb I thought it was Stephen King.

>So posted user, on the pedophile capitol of the Internet

All humans are diseased and lowly creatures in their own disgusting ways, you loathesome degenerate

>People think the only difference between fags and normal people is "social norms"

Homosexuality is a mental illness, a self-destructive pathological behavior like alcoholism.

How am I a degenerate?

you see, why don't try that concept but shedding light into Iran or Cuba regimes instead? They have to pretend gays are oppressed by a bunch of protest signs specifically designed to bait people into going ape on them and getting sued.

>I GET REALLY UPSET IF SOMEONE LOVES SOMEONE ELSE THAT IS FROM THE SAME GENDER HE/SHE IS, THAT'S DEGENERATE!
>goes on to masturbate to 2D anime girls and traps
fucking pathetic to be honest. (just the first part alone is sad already)

>it makes you think stuff
huh. Gets my noggin joggin

>"How am I a degenerate?" asks every degenerate to foul this Earth

How true, how true.

TRAPS ARE GAY

The day of the chair can't come soon enough.

But you won't tell me how I'm degenerate? I don't do drugs, I don't fuck, I don't do anything but work on art, exercise and play video games. You're baiting too hard.

>doesn't affect your life in any way whatsoever
>still gets upset over it
Man what a bunch of confused little gays you guys are

>doesn't affect your life in any way whatsoever

thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-and-morals/item/16399-christian-businesses-targeted-over-refusal-to-serve-gay-weddings

You're actually christian? Lmao, and you're not that business owner so why do you even care.

>someone typed all this shit out

You own that business?

who fucking cares? fucking traditionalist

Seriously tho, why is paedophilia considered a mental disorder and yet homosexuality is not?

>The government should be able to shut businesses down because some fags had their feefees hurt.

do you actually care? I don't. Infact, I hope the gov't shuts down more christian bakeries because the fags want them to.

>give women the right to vote, it doesn't affect your life in any way whatsoever
>now: third wave feminism, destruction of the family unit, single mothers from interracial relationships, high rate of divorce, the absolute majority of women are sluts and lose their virginity around 14-16 years of age

>give blacks equal rights, it doesn't affect your life in any way whatsoever
>now: BLM, genocide of the white race, booming crime and violence, destruction of culture

>allow homosexuality, it doesn't affect your life in any way whatsoever!
>in the future: ???

what's funny is that mouthbreathers like this are utterly hopeless

like saving this Sup Forums infographic and posting it on an anonymous posting board is going to change anybody's mind, or have any impact in reality at all.

pretty funny if you ask me

a gay guy fucking other gay guys will not affect anyone who is not a gay guy

>people should be exiled just for their sexual preference
And I mean just guys and girls that are legal age, have normal jobs all that.

This seems like something that should have come out in the late 80s

That's exactly the point. Degeneracy is a disease of complacency and the lack of self-repression. You are not immersing yourself in a life of strictly non-degenerate activities and the eradication of degeneracy, which makes you a degenerate. I hope the Mudslimes help the West wake up to its decadence before it's too late.

lmao. you know that crime and violence are down significantly?

>I am indifferent to social engineering

Spoken like a true useful idiot.

The fuck are you getting exile from?

you sound like you've been brainwashed. Okay, Mr. Aryan StrongCock Thunderlord, why don't you combat this new wave of liberal brainwashing yourself instead of being a big faggot baby?

HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE PROCREATE OR HOW ARE THE PEOPLE IN THE MOVIE EVEN ALIVE IF BEING HOMO IS THE NORM

>Your facts are wrong because they contradict my narrative.

That's pretty funny considering blacks are only 13% of the population yet commit 89% of the crime. Hilarious.

That's your ultimate goal right? To kill or remove all homosexuals from the genepool?

nah, I'm not indifferent to it. I just can't stand hearing retards like you go off like clockwork on shit like this. I'm so tired of hearing about it and seeing it just as much as you, but I don't spend my time gestating over it.

Not an argument.

5% men are gay
20% men are pedos
75% men are hebes

we're already living in that world

How behind the times do you have to be to think that this movie is making any kind of a relevant or cogent point anymore? This would have been teetering on culturally redundant a decade ago, it can't be approached by any audience with even a modicum of social awareness as anything but a fucking parody of itself today.

It's not, it's a question. Now answer it, faggot.

Just treat it as you would any mental illness.

>le above it all man

I don't owe answers to degenerates. The only thing you deserve is a fucking bullet.

The sign's right, though. fags eat poop.

lmao

>two generations later 98% of the world is straight

Really gets the old brain cells firing

not seeing the connection, senpai. crime is down by vast amounts, regardless of who's committing it.

How prevalent is rimming within the homosexual community? Serious question, looking for hard data. This is important to me.

So many great points being made for being a homophobe. WTF! I hate gays now?!

meant for

>If gay was straight and straight was gay

we wouldn't be having this conversation because humanity would've gone extinct long ago

>one study shows the avg homosexual has between 20-106 partners per year

>im gay, 24, and have had 1 sexual experience ever

b-below average huh...

when my fat cock is pounding your asshole, we'll see if you're not affected

p sure homosexuals are just as promiscuous as heteros, its just that men are all thirsty as fuck no matter their orientation.

if women acted like men did, the str8 statistics would be the same as the gay ones.

I didn't hate gays before watching that trailer, but now I do? What the fuck?

Fgas are inherently more promiscuous.

josephnicolosi.com/an-open-secret-the-truth-about/

So all homosexuals are virgins just like me?

I think you got fucked too hard in the ass user

Do they have to worry about catching hetero AIDS?

This tb h, always thought being gay was way easier to get laid because all men are as testosterone driven to get laid so it's easier

goddamn it looks like a retard typed that out. Sorry guys it's not my primary language.

see

Don't worry about it buddy. We're all friends here on Sup Forums.

>When your whole movie is a political crutch for funding

>Sup Forums infographic
>facts

t0p k3k m8

*slices off you're cock with wakizashi* die

Lower the pirate population, global warming goes up
Made me think

Faggots and homo lovers should all be killed also go back to rebbit you hippie fucks

I don't like fags though. I hate fags, infact I live in the faggiest state in the god damn US. I JUST DON'T CARE.

You should get that basement of yours checked for gas leaks or something. Not safe living conditions duude

Gay culture is horseshit but why hate individuals because of what they do in private? Can any of you be proud of your own habits?

>I hate fags
>I just don't
Maybe you're just conflicted about taking the dick, faggot
Maybe you should get Jamals dick out of your ass so you could tie the rope and finish the job your mom should've done when you came out her hole

They should have checked the stats for big fat gay ugly messes too, I guess.

Actually my mom was artificially inseminated because she and my other mom wanted me that bad.

Nah, I'm not. You're still baiting too hard.

They are trying to indoctrinate children into their perverted cult.

> Do the sexual inclinations of parents influence those of their children? Of 77 adult children of homosexual parents who volunteered for three different investigations, at least 23 (30%) were currently homosexual: twelve (55%) of 22 daughters and three (21%) of fourteen sons of lesbians; five (29%) of seventeen daughters and three (17%) of eighteen sons of gays; none of six sons with both a gay and a lesbian parent. At least 25 (32%) were currently heterosexual. Of the ten with transsexual parents, one of nine daughters was currently lesbian, one was currently heterosexual, and one was transsexual. The son's sexual preference was not reported. These findings suggest that parents' sexual inclinations influence their children's.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16613625

>tfw literally just had casual sex earlier tonight with a total bro
>we fucked, then we ordered pizza and watched Blade Runner then had sex again
Almost everyone here has more male friends than female friends. Why is this? Because men are cooler than women. If i was fucking a girl shed want dumb presents, pseudoromantic dates, shed expect me to dote on her, she wouldn't like kinos, she would be all prissy about sex, and she would basically just be an absolute faggot.

This is why relationships (and sex) with men is superior.

Feels good to be gay desu.

what a fucking waste

you're a big fat waste.

wtf im gay now

Wasted get, wasted life. Fitting.

Did Jamals cock hit your brains when he was in you, you dumb faggot. You still came out of your moms hole. Even your bait is infected with aids
Just admit it, you love cock user.

Why do you want me to admit that I like cock? Do you want to fuck me you sick perv?

the fact that only "work" you do is on "art" makes you degenerate as fuck you little faggot

I hope you get aids and die you degenerate fuck

> why hate individuals because of what they do in private?

Because they insist ion changing society to accommodate them.

dude you're so obsessed with black dicks I think you might be gay yourself

you're such a fucking retard, kill yourself moron