He literally fucked himself till eternity

He literally fucked himself till eternity.

Why the fuck did he fuck himself?!

/tv would you fucl yourself?

What was the point of the movie?

What was his mission?!
To have fuck hinself forever?

He was qtpie as a girl. I can't blame him.

I mean if I was as cute as the girl-self of himself was, then damn right I would.

How did she get from this..

It's a metaphor for the fact that people suffering from gender identity disorder are mentally ill/schizophrenic

The director likely suffered from it xyrself at some point

...to this

to this?!

...to this?

......to this?!?!?!

>/tv would you fucl yourself?

I fuck myself every night, sometimes more.

It's not really a metaphor for anything. It's a good short story dragged for far too long, that's what it is.

to this

if at the beginning of the movie, you thought
>I want to fuck that cutie
you were technically thinking about having sex with Ethan Hawke and you are gay

to these dubs

You're not asking the most important question

How he came to be?

Temporal Mechanics 101: Paradox and you - The causal time loop.

Great question. I think this is why good time travel movies are hard to pull off. If you "just turn your brain off" you could just enjoy it. But inevitably, because of your nature, you can't help yourself and ask the hard hitting questions.

I'd fuck me so hard.

>I know my Predestination (Now available on Blu-Ray and DVD), but where did all you zombies come from

really?

Go fuck yourself, the fact he came into being through a time paradox is a plot point. The fact that his origin is completely unexplainable is part of the story. It's not glossed aside with
>lol there's no way an original, non-paradoxical version of these events could have happened so how did the paradox even begin?

No it's fucking emphasized and is the central idea the movie like
>Holy shit you exist and how makes no fucking sense. Go do what you're supposed to do or causality will asplode.

> Travels in time to stop itself
> Travels in time to fuck itself
> Travels in time to conceive itself
Good movie with out of nowhere twist.

To these:

oh shit I was so annoyed by this movie I had completely wiped its existence from my mind. Damn you op.

but what is it?