Do "white latinos" actually exist?

???

no, why would they?

>white latinos

Yes, millions of them

>do "white latinos" actually exist?
>mfw someone actually ask this

no, Sup Forums (american ones) tries to say chicanos are white because they are too ashamed to acknowledge their country is like 95% mexican at this point

nowadays they don't mind USA speaking spanish, they call spanish 'an european language, therefore a white mans langauge'

>Argentina in charge of judging who is white

CHICANOOOOOOOOO JKSJKASJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJK

Reminder that spanierds are Roman, Arab and other non-white-tribes rapebabies, therefore not white. Everyone who claims to be "white" because of their "spanish" ancestry, is just a shitskin in denial.

ew

>Arab
Wrong, our African blood comes from thousands of years earlier than the Bereberes -not Arabs-

post cute 10/10 lationos
soy un latino PERVERTIDO

thank god i'm jewish

Because what you think of as "latino" we think of as "mixed" or "pardo". There's no law of nature that says that people who are born in latin america have to be what you think of as "latino".
>Brazilians are mostly descendants of variously colonial settlers, post-colonial immigrant groups, African slaves and Brazil's indigenous peoples. Along with other immigrants of who arrived in Brazil, from the 1820s well into the 1970s, most of the settlers were Portuguese, Italians, Spaniards and German speaking nationalities, with significantly large numbers of Japanese, Poles, Ukrainians and Levantine Arabs.[33]

Wow, thanks for stating the obvious.

Im a white hispanic

what about argentinians?

I said latINO

You said "lationos" which is a spelling error. You are a perverted Latin guy so I assumed you were straight.

what about them?

Do white americans exist?
Thus white latin americans exist but are 0.00001% of population.

I've seen a pale blue-eyed Mexican lady, so it does.
How rare are they?

claro que si

>you were straight.
im a fag

fair skin does not make you white.

see asians

What you dumbasses don't get is that latin america history is just like the US the difference being that people mixed more but then(in the case of my country) more Europeans came here also japanese, arabs and chinese.
Italians and germans came in droves in the 19th century. Is taht fucking hard to understand?

Somewhat rare desu, but there are ""white"" mexicans (and from other latinamerican countries)

Oops remove chinese. I don't know why I said chinese lol

>italians
k

I don't know many blue-eyed people, desu, I can just think of 2 right now. Most people I know who could pass as white in Europe and America have green eyes.

Why you asked this when i see in TV pale,frenchs,basques italians,spaniards,british,romanians,etc?!??
They're all latinos.

So if you saw this actress from here you'd think she isn't white?

Another example

"Latino" is a retarded American word, that loosely describes mainly mestizos, but it is often used without thought to refer to Latin Americans in general. It is a different term from Latin.

Latin Americans """""are""""" Latinos
Mediterraneans are Latins

btw I don't care about being white. I'm mixed but it is dumb as fuck to say there aren't white people in here because there are lol

mexican is only a nationality, not a race, same thing goes for latinos
mexico has had several wages of immigrants, from Lebanese, Italians, Irish to french and millions of Spaniards came as refugees back in 1940s, and many other american expats (known to not race mix).
There's a good amount of full blooded europeans in here, i don't know how many but I think is over the 3 million mark.
On the other hand, I know mestizos with their mother being as brown as the average indigenous person being born with green or blue eyes and having paler skin than the average European. There are too few cases like this in order to count but it happens.
So i don't really know what being "white" actually means, if there were a genetic prove that garantee you're black, white, mestizo or what not, I'm on board to call people either white or whatever race they are, but the true is that I have no idea what "white" actually means.

>black hair
>olive brown eyes
not really, but maybe my definition of white is mainly germanic white.
she is pretty though

Nor does being a "white" American, yet for some reason the pale niggers in your country like to pretend they are Anglos. It's strange to see a group of mudbloods carrying on in the manner they do, while trying to claim being part of the same ethnic group as myself and others observing from a distance around the world.

Feels like peering over the rails of a zoo habitat observation deck at times, watching your kind acting all tribal.

That's a wog, mate.

>mfw was so close to being white

Honestly it feels good not being wh*te, lads

Estudiantes has white ppl

the 'che' chad thundercock

So anglos aren't white ,it is ridiculous they'all are european and are in the group of "Causcaloid"

Kind of rare
Most blondes here have green or light brown eyes

Estudiantes of what? Chemistry?

It's a football team, Estudiantes FC

but yeah no one there actually study, they can barely read desu

that's paraguay colors?

topkek

Again first off I'm mixed I know what I am so I'm not saying I AM WHITE. I'm saying there are white people in here. So fuck your memes

you only say that girl isn't white because she come from latin america.
You guys consider people like George Clooney, Al Pacino, Robert Deniro white.
Pic related is Brazilian.

anglo-saxons were germanic tribes
germanic =/= german
they don't teach history to you guys?

the Queen of the Netherlands is Argentine

Of course. Just like white Americans and white Canadians exist, so do white Latinos. Did you ever pay attention in 6th Grade? A lot of colonizers from various European nations settled Latin America. The majority of the population is mixed, but pure bloods still exist. You can find small towns with families of pure European decent.
My father grew up in a small town (300 people) in Mexico. The bulk of the people in town were descendents of Dutch settlers and the minority consisted of French, Spanish, and German settlers. A lot of the townspeople still wear traditional clothing and design their houses to look Dutch. These people live in isolation in the mountains growing crops on huge chunks of land and selling it to supermarkets.
Wow this post is getting long. I can tell you more if you are interested.

Bien guapo yo!!
basically white

IMO if we follow your white purists logic(that always associate whiteness to civilization and success) the real whites are people from italy since they are the ones who founded the roman empire while germans were being tribes and trying to destroy civilization most of the time.

ayyyyy

k wapo ese muchacho

I'm staying at a hostel now and there are two chilean girls that look like they could be French. They absolutely exist.

That's an oxymoron and you know it.

Soy peruano de corazon pero la sangre alemana fluye por mis venas gracias a mi madre, junto a mi familia somos raza aria y nazis hasta la muerte.

What's the nationality of this aryan guy anyway?? Peruvian or Bolivian??

>"Latino"
>"American word"

Es una designaciĆ³n dada por el primer imperio frances (napoleon) a los habitantes de la america de hablas romance.

Los gringos la tomaron despues.

much respect to the roman empire but they weren't white.

i'm not saying white is necessarily better but most latinos in this thread are delusional. find your own identity don't steal ours m8

According to his FB, his name is Steve Michael Harrizon. So hard to tell.

My cousin and her poshy friends.

That's an obviously fake Facebook page

But why do Americans have a monopoly on the "white" concept? Define white and why should we follow your definition of whiteness. We follow the definition of Iberian countries. Here white is about the skin color. Why should I accept your definition of white being someone of german or Anglo ancestry. People who don't descend from them know they aren't like them racially speaking.

No, the term invented by France was "Latin America" and Latin Americans, not Latino.

Yes, I am one. AMA

wtf you know Caro Sandoval?? Post nudes pls

she looks mixed tho, although her mom is blonde and with blue eyes

Majo Alger is my cousin. I have seen Caro a few times but we never talked. I don't think she's that cute.

Nice bait there

well i guess we are talking about two different things then. back in the early 20th century italian-americans were not considered white, neither were the irish. the nazis were reluctant to consider anglos white because of french fuckery

>Americans telling Argies they are White
Is it opposite day?

Interesting, but yeah, she looks just like your average cute mestiza, i don't know why people find her that attractive

nigger

Omg worst get I have ever seen. Congrats brah.

I think she looks full Spanish (and I have a Spanish mother and two full Spanish half brothers)

Your dad sounds full of bullshit. Kek.

Nah, there are lots of Dutch settlers in Mexico.

This country is so mixed that I can't even tell the difference between mestizas and Mediterranean looking girls desu, I think that is because women around here tend to look more European in average than men (who almost always look mestizo)

Nigga that ain't me, I wish I was the guy who's pounding her every night

lmao, i think he means the get not the chick.

What does "the get" means?? Sorry, my English fails me sometimes

Lurk moar

these nice digits you got >76888888
it is called a get

CHI

Depends on what we're measuring whiteness.
If you mean people with light skin, yeah, there's plenty of them.

We have full-blooded japanese latinos. Think about that.

Holy shit I didn't notice that, first time getting that many digits.

yeah it was pretty awesome and rare.
funny pic btw :D

tenia que ser el namefag mara

No

why does latin america have such terrible crime? do you guys not like being civilized?

You are in Mexico and you don't even know your country's history. During the summers in my childhood, I would visit my grandparents in that small town.

Why do so many Latinos look like Native Americans?

Checked.

Instead of genociding natives like Anglos, Spaniards enslaved and raped their natives, resulting in large mixed populations.