Are black people being woke to trump now?

Are black people being woke to trump now?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vyjsUf1XXY
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are on Sup Forums too.

Is it only the smart niggas down for trump or some of the ignant ones switching sides?

Just don't deport yourself to Canada please. Go back and be with your people in Africa, surely they will accept you.

I think he's Swedish

Most black people are chill asf. You neckbeards just use memes like their a fucking oxygen tank

A lot of black men are, but the women are so dependent on the welfare state so even if they DO respect Trump more, they'll never vote for him. And all the black men are felons who can't vote, so the majority of voting blacks are probably still gonna lean Democrat.

If Trump become President, the jobs he'll bring back will go to the strong-spirited Americans who are of African decent, as well as, the illegal Mexicans and their racist La Raza movement will be kicked out.

African Americans are the ones who loose the most because of Illegal Immigration. Also, Floyd Mayweather hates Mexicans and maybe a lot of African American men follow their idol? Not sure, but people say Trump is going to get a big chunk of the African American vote.

Definitely a major, but if Trump wins even 15% of blacks its over for Clinton.

Looks like he's doing our job for us. Thanks nig.

Blacks have been ethnically cleansed from many areas of California in the last couple decades due to Mexican gangs. Hopefully they want to get revenge

>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=6vyjsUf1XXY

HE GOIN' TO GERMAN BRUH

>Trump a real nigga tho

Fo sho

yeah, they just want gibsmedat i guess. i don't care, if they want a democrat then go for it. i have no problem with niggers willingly exterminating themselves

>mfw niggers and spics saying they'll leave the country if Trump wins
Where the fuck do these idiots think they'll go?

Gon get dat money fasho

You already cant wake most people in a population with 100 IQ average. There is almost no chance that an african american will come to fully understand the situation and vote trump. I mean, imagine voting for a person because of the color of their skin exclusively and you now know what it is like to be a black voter.

The comment section of this DJ Vlad section begs to differ, just a year ago it was all fuck donald trump now look

yet another reminder that the bell curve exists, some are smart enough to realize the media and dems are full of shit just like some whites are too dumb to realize the same thing

Who knows. The niggers in America have only their skin color in common with Africans.

They will be wishing they stayed with evil whitey.

Trump a real nigga

Nah I think most blacks in america have some european admixture. They def more light skinned which would make them targets

STAY WOKE

Broadly, the genomic analysis found that on an average the African American genome was 73.2 percent African, 24 percent European and 0.8 percent Native American. Latinos as expected had significantly more Native American ancestry with the average Latino genome being 18 percent Native American, 65.1 percent European and 6.2 percent African.

With respect to European Americans, the percentages are much more different than African Americans or Latinos, with European American genomes being 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American. In general, the numbers seem to agree with what one would expect given the history of American colonization by Europeans and their interactions with African and Native Americans.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

Shit i kind of want hillary if she hates niggers that much

LIBERALS IRREVOCABLY BTFO

WHERE IS YOUR SATANIC GOD NOW

True. Maybe nothing in common I suppose.

>golf nazi meme

go read some steve sailer.

Based melanin enriched friend.

RACISM IS A DIVIDE AND CONQUER STRATEGY

RACIAL DIFFERENCES AND PRIDE ARE GOOD

RACIAL SUPERIORITY/INFERIORITY IS USEFUL IDIOT BRAINWASHING

BLACKS ARE BEING USE BY JEWS TO BE HATED BY WHITES WHO ARE BEING USED TO HATE THEM AS A DISTRACTION

THERE IS ONE ENEMY TO HUMANITY AND THAT IS THE ETERNAL JEW
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

It's good thing Obama isn't running again. I don't know of Trump will get an usual amount of the black vote, but I could see it happening just because he's a rich, loud dude with a hot wife. Certainly he has way more charisma to blacks than some loser like Romney.

>Blacks have been ethnically cleansed from many areas of California

What if Trump used this? He points out that Mexican gangs have murdered blacks, and it's something liberals refuse to speak about. The Jew calls him out as a liar. The Black Grievance Industry would run with it. Liberals would be forced to either accept it or call their pets liars. But those niggers can't be lying, because they're at war with the cops... so everything a nigger says must be true.

They should be...
The Mexicans are taking their jobs, their welfare and their affirmative action..

but they seem to be too stupid to even make that simple connection.

When was the last time you saw sun light?

he already has kinda, his main spokesperson for the whole illegals killing us is a black guy whose son was shot down the street from his house

Trump is showing everyone their real colors. I never complete understood what meant democratic/republican for americans before, now the american politics is getting clearer everyday. BTW, I wonder why brazilian media everyday is bashing Trump while praising Clinton, we dont even vote or influence american elections.
I wonder who could be behind our media

>implying I am not posting with my lemonade on a lawn chair enjoying the breeze

MAKE BRAZIL GREAT AGAIN

>asf
>neckbeards
>their

Hello Jamal

Was Brazil ever great?

Black people liked and trusted Bill.

They never liked or trusted Hillary.

You know Trudeau is going to take them all in, hell he started earlier and got himself 300 from South Africa who are now refusing to leave.

It could have been great

We have here a candidate that is like Trump. He is an army veteran, no sympathy for criminals, 30 years in politics and never got corrupted, against transgernder trend. He will try presidency in 2 years. Media ofc started right now to bash him and Trump. Fuck the media. The media is 24/7 bashing conservatives with the force of le reddit army in social media. Fuck it right

Of course. Immigration is lowering the fuck out of wages for all US native-born. And contrary to rumors lots of black people have, you know, jobs.

Pretty much only the smart ones. The dumb ones can't even vote as they have felonies. I would know, I'm black.

Why do the dems keep them as pets? why do the dems want them to be poor for ever?

You're starting to see the ones the media doesn't show, the people who are actually working hard and doing something with their lives.

Media only focuses on the lazy blacks who cry racsim at every turn

I always thought that African-Americans would be considered colored in Africa.

Sucks that you can't vote though

Some of them are considered white in Africa

So many black youths are convinced that their route out of poverty and the hood lies in their own entrepreneurial spirit or making it big as some kind of musical artist or sports guy. They're no different than the thousands of poor or stupid white people who continue to vote against their own lower/middle-class interests on the off chance that somehow they win the lottery or become a rich CEO one day; the only difference is how they're supposed to get to the top.

Trump has built a chunk of his image on such rags-to-richers endeavors. "I had just a tiny loan from my daddy and look what I did," "Come on my Apprentice show and become the next steel magnate," "Attend Trump University and I'll teach you how to be the best businessman ever," "I wrote the book on negotiation, buy it and get as smart as me," and so on.

It just doesn't work. None of those groups are going anywhere. No one suckling at Trump's teat for advice is going anywhere. And any black support for Trump that arises out of this entrepreneurial pandering might as well be meaningless, because they don't really vote to begin with.

That image has to be banned from Sup Forums. It's a fucking war crime

Check out ET Williams on YouTube