Post police vehicles from ur city

Post police vehicles from ur city.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_New_Orleans_Fire_(1788)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

Why does Mexico love Chrysler so much? All of your police trucks are Dodge Rams too

>ch*vrolet

One of the newer models.

(This is how they used to look though)

I do it for you.

It's been a while since I've seen a stereotypical Ford Crown Victoria police car around here. Where I live they all drive white Impalas now, kek.

>comic sans

That's airforce.

t. milico.

Dunno, there are some other models but I asume they were just bought to "test"

WASH ME

Undercover?

fap fap fap

>star and crescent
So cockroaches are breeding really fast as I can see

Mostly standard Dodge Chargers and Chevy Tahoes. But the little village near me has this as their Interceptor. Officer used to have an '03 Cobra with a 2.2L Kenne Bell. Rear bumper had a sticker that said "Go ahead, make my day, try and run". I guess the county/state made him get rid of it.

The Z28 next to it is driven by a Sheriff who runs a "fugitive task force" and has a bunch of toys strapped in the back behind the fold down rear seats (I used to work at a carwash where all the piggies used to bring their cars).

I like it when little villages still know how to be American as fuck.

This is the most common one for most crimes

I see the sheriff and highway patrol way more often though

Forgot pic fugg

ur a cheeky lil cunt

Never seen a single one of these in my life

Looks like it. The only giveaway is the spotlights on both sides. The flashing lights are hidden inside. I got pulled over by one of these fuckers once.

most of the vics have been phased out by now. I rarely see them

They are only used by the French Quarter Task Force. They replaced the older ATV-golfcart looking things they used before.

regular

It's pretty obvious since it looks like they all use the same models, same colors and the not-so-hidden flashing lights.

I still see a fair deal of those sedans, especially in the Marigny and Central City. The SUVs are all over the place though, especially in Lakeview and Uptown.
>They are only used by the French Quarter Task Force. They replaced the older ATV-golfcart looking things they used before.
I haven't been to the Quarter in a minute but damn, those must be pretty recent.

HAHAHA
OH WOW

This makes me proud.

Hey man all your shit got burned in a fire, New Orleans got the BSC (big Spaniard cock) pretty hard since then

>having a fucking app to call the police
>the SHITTY of pooSA

All our shit...?

The buildings in New Orleans
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_New_Orleans_Fire_(1788)

"""""""""""""""Undercover"""""""""""

not undercover, just plainclothes

heres marked

>What's up, fellow outlaws.