Listen to a meme album

>listen to a meme album
>it's actually good

is because is not a meme album

st. vincent's self titled album is actually good

neutral milk hotel sucks

This
>muh jesus chriiiiiist xD

indeed. that trash is so overrated. i expected something mindblowing and i got some ordinary folk. sonically it's bland as a wallpaper. that album was so overhyped because context + lyrics and not the actual music. in a word: a hipster favorite.

Fuck you

you forgot to make a new thread and post a frog pic

I feel so bad for people who dont get it

struck a nerve? enjoy that album if you want, i'm not going to stop you.

and you're free to miss out on some bretty good music desu

jesus christ. in the aeroplane is the most remarkable folk album of the last 20 years and the fact that it continues to dumbfound inexperienced music listeners such as yourself is proof of this. the fact you consider it sonically bland is reason enough to think you're a fucking simpleton normie that needs to return to the promise land (reddit). mangums vocal performance is powerful, melodic and iconic. that paired with his hypnotic guitar melodies create a distinct atmosphere that stands completely on its own sonically. as an album listening experience it flows flawlessly from start to finish. in short you're a clueless moron and this album is above you

Niggers

She has progressively gotten worse with every album

>post Actor St.Vincent
>good

Pick none

yummy

so this confirms she is in fact a woman

>tripfag
>thinking his opinion matters
o i am laffin

this fella is damn right

kek

come on dude. i think its a good album too but do you really need to be this much of a pretentious cunt-bag about it?