What does Sup Forums think about Indonesia. particularly to someone who have ever visited our country

What does Sup Forums think about Indonesia. particularly to someone who have ever visited our country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Power_Defence_Arrangements
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_floresiensis
freewestpapua.org/info/human-rights/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why haven't you invaded malaysia yet?

I think is like one of the moderate muslim country. Which given the level of retarded censorship the country has, it isn't really an achievement.

I wish they would. I'm itching for a war with a relevant country, that won't go nuclear.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Power_Defence_Arrangements

I can't think of a time I ever thought about Indonesia

they still busy to invade your country with their brave army

take your time for a little bit

You make terrific films. I have unironically watched The Raid at least half a dozen times.

Big, poorman Malaysia

are you shia muslims or just very very nice? every indonesian i've met online was really nice

>country
What? It's just the name of the place for our offshore detention centres. It's a country in the same sense Guam is.

we have the mentality to "be nice to foreigner, be cunts to each other".

>Big, poorman Malaysia
More like big and poor version of Singapore
>look at their similar flags

Papuan genocider

agree, the censorship in this country is beyond retard

honestly, i don't like our film industry

poor malaysia version

your media propaganda

so, what's the difference between Indons and Malaysians?

You genocided both east timor and papua, you probably didnt learn any of that at school

Those borders are fucking triggering me desu

Malaysia is a ethnic state (although ethnic Malays accounts for only 50% of the pop). Indonesia is a bunch of different peoples with different histories, although most stuffs happen in the Western part, especially Java.

they'd be a good country if they removed the islam

Despise it
The niggers of SEA

What do you like about Filosofi Kopi. Story is cliche at the best. Maybe it just me not liking a drama movie.

Weird Poland

[2]

learn to use a knife and fork you fucking monkey savages

i like you blake

>Fak-Fak
l-lewd

> i have never meet a slutty indon girl
why is this

Sulawesi is the best island in the world. I've never been there or anything but it just looks like it's screaming GTFO NORMIES REEEEEEEE!

i like your old ruins and historical buddhist architecture.
you guys should convert back to mahayana or therevada buddhism or whatever kind of buddhism you had before.

Other than that, i dont know much about indonesia.

Conservative society, higher average loss of virginity than India (I think 25 or 26).
Was the medium of instruction in your school Indonesian or English? Does English medium even exist? What about Dutch? Is it taught anywhere still and does it have any significance in your society anymore? Also do they teach Javanese, Sundanese etc in school or are they just considered as vernacular home languages not to be taught through education? Do they still use those Brahmic scripts or do they use Latin mostly?

both indonesian and local dialect, latin for indonesian, local alphabets for local dialect

i've been there in 2013, would come back several times, mostly Bali

We paid them back in the 60s to kill off all their commies. Which wasn't hard, since in SE Asia the words "communist" and "Chinese" are considered synonymous.

but conservative society causes girls to be more slutty

Okay.

you're looking at the wrong places.
please revisit soon. there's quite plenty of them, legal and questionable.

?
unlike malaysia and philippines you can actually get mugged for that.
meh even walking alone as a foreigner casually can get you mugged

Worst neighbours, genocided Papuans and are Isl*mic, though at least they don't try and do what Mexico does to the US in terms of immigrants. God bless the Timor Sea. Also they have to deal with the lowest of the low Australians in Bali which would kinda suck.

Not surprising as Java has more people living on it than most countries total population

I think they were hindu

both actually, reached peak at buddhist reign

I heard that the average height is very short there. Do you think it is because your ancestors breed with en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_floresiensis

why so xenophobic

its because of heat and food source actually.
maoris have much more genetic relationship with floresians/homo floresiensis and they're quite big fella

That's because they eat a lot of pork and spam. But the Flores man was found in indonesia why do you think pacific islanders are closer to it when their ancestors are from Taiwan?

in the old times before colonialism people have it easy and made them think they're rich and special.
just imagine the mentality of retarded, spoiled little brat with princess complex suddenly get seduced with strange attractive stranger only to get raped, this sentiments has been passed down nationwide.

>why do you think pacific islanders are closer to it when their ancestors are from Taiwan
because i checked genetic map, maoris ancestors traveled through our region and in their journey they breed with melanesians.
unless you're talking about indonesian melanesians in eastern part of course

interesting

Sorry for late reply, I''m not OP and I'm not aware of this tread. But I'll try to answer.

>Was the medium of instruction in your school Indonesian or English?
Indonesia unless it's high class private institutions.

>Does English medium even exist?
Yes, in English subject. Which is mandatory as the foreign language.

>What about Dutch?
Nope, if I remember correctly only 2% people were able to speak Dutch during the colonial era and they were elites and royalties.

>Is it taught anywhere still and does it have any significance in your society anymore?
Not anymore and we've got like 10,000 of Dutch loanwords, that separate the boundary between Bahasa Indonesia and Malaysia.

>Also do they teach Javanese, Sundanese etc in school or are they just considered as vernacular home languages not to be taught through education?
Depends on particular region and the school. If you study in Jogjakarta then it's mandatory to learn Javanese, Balinese in Bali, Melayu in Riau, Minangese in west Sumatra, Batakese in North Sumatra, Sundanese in West Java, etc.

>Do they still use those Brahmic scripts or do they use Latin mostly?
You mean Javanese script, it's only used in certain region of Java. And Bali has its own script. Hell, some ethic groups has their own distinct alphabets.

Hindu and Buddhism had already declined back then and pressure from Arabic trader made us muslims, at least the process happen peacefully without the need of bloodshed. And we're lucky that we were colonized by the apathetic Dutch and not the inquisition-happy Spaniards or Portuguese.

Austronesian gene, even if you eat the same like the whites, we'll still be race of brown and short people with some exceptions.

It was just an anthropological theory. Other theory assumed that Austronesian people migrated from Indonesia back when it's still one mass land before the rise of sea level.

Rightful Dutch clay
Under our rule it would be a paradise not a 3d world shithole.

What is your mother tongue, man? Just curious.

It's a mix of Indonesian with Malay accent but not as exaggerated as them. But if people ask me irl I'll just say it's Bahasa Indonesia.

delet this

Paradise for meneer you mean.

No you get me all wrong.
I picture an Indonesia where it is a equal partner in the kingdom of the Netherlands.
Same rights, same public services, same social services. Same kind of infrastructure. All for the good of the peoples.

>cant even control small portion of muslims
>expect to control literal hundreds millions of it
lmao

soccer fans

I'm just trying to be nice :(

You've has 350 years to implement those things and not a single of them actually come into realization. And why do we need to be your clay to make those things happen? Can't you be nice and give us money? From 350 years of indentured slavery and exploitation of our natural resources?

>I'm just trying to be nice
literally why

I am not responsible for those kind of things.

Sunni brothers who I would gladly fight for

They are waiting for us to die off from haze.

>Giving 200 million muslims a free pass into the Netherlands

You a dumdum

back then the majority religion wasn't islam

But you take benefit from all the wrongdoings that your granddaddy did.

Try saying this in Sup Forums. They'll want to shoot you in the head.

Do I??? I don't see any benefits. Where's my free Indo money

The fact that your country used the gold from our spices to elevate your swamps to build tulip gardens clearly qualifies.

Hurr durr Europeans are bringers of civilization an' shit. We dindu nuffin. Them shitskins poor while we rich cuz they have low IQs and shit.

what you """"""""""""""""western people"""""""""""""""" didn't learn is we kill traitor, we kill rebels, we kill anyone who is trying to do treasonity
no matter what religions
no matter what ethnics
no matter what cultures
no matter what ideologies
that's our way to keep this country still in one country

>Where's my free Indo money
it all goes into
your king pocket
your suriname
your boers
your VOC
your japanese ronin wallet when did banda massacres
your supported rebel group in indonesia
your dams
your military agression to indonesia I & II
and your jew banks

I've been to Bali. Locals were friendly I guess, but wtf is wrong with Australians

like brit when they are going to sunny beach bulgary
>love to drunk
>drugger
>the youngsters are a bunch of party poppers
>enjoying the ruckus rather than the local cultures
>never respect the locals
pic very related

Slightly unrelated, but why do Asian countries (especially in SEA) have such extreme drug laws when entering customs?

You sound upset.

because the emergency status of drug abuse on early 2000
well, we are not mexico

He has it right. Malaysia is Big poorman Singapore and Indonesia is Big Poorman Malaysia

hate it

freewestpapua.org/info/human-rights/

it's only the lowest of the working class that actually go to Bali, the rest of the country dislike it and the people there

i want tranny gf btw

>and the people there
meaning the Australians that go there

if you have ever visited it you'll probably hate the locals as well.
literally cuntest of cunt, especially towards locals and asian tourists

>big population
>third world country
>but never cause such a ruckus to region
>keep being good to foreigner
>never do mass illegal border crossing to other countries (like mexico) no matter what happened to this country
>only go to other countries for studying or important overseas job task
>"hurr durr i haet indon"

>>but never cause such a ruckus to region
kek

KEK

K-E-K

are you actually this fucking stupid? Indonesia are by far the most militaristic country in our region.

Stop eating the bait you butthurt newfag.

because it bali
the balinese probably the one of the cuntest of our population, especially in the kuta ones
they are so "we wuz" about their own island

>Indonesia are by far the most militaristic country
what is burma
what is cambodia
what is vietnam
what is thailand
are you afraid about us big boi aussie????

literally the only thing to enjoy there is how to get out from the whole islam plague once in a while

umm no

did any of those countries arbitrarily invade another country literally days after they declared independence? Indonesia did.

are any of those countries actively genociding the local population of another invaded region and refusing their calls for independence? Indonesia is.

a country that's violent internally is much better than one that uses it to expand like Indonesia.

>are you afraid about us big boi aussie
lmao, Australia's already been at war with you before and came out as the victors

I look forward to your furious replies, which I will not be reading

Everyone got their lesson from what happened to Qing China.

oh shut the fuck up
i hate this kind of this shit
yoiu literally never go to bali
>aussie
>the balinese jerks
>kuta shits
>muh epik meymey muslim
i am enjoying more go to lombok rather than bali, heck i am enjoying more go to sabang than go to bali

>did any of those countries arbitrarily invade another country literally days after they declared independence?
pls learn history again fucktard, indonesia is a confirmation of all tribes on nusantara archipelago, we have saumpah pemuda conference at 1928, BPUPKI, and PPKI
>are any of those countries actively genociding the local population of another invaded region and refusing their calls for independence?
are you taking drugs now? we kill anything that in form of treasonity no matter what, see we killed commies (a bunch of javanese and chinks)
we killed OPM (the papuan rebel)
we killed DI/TI (the jihadist)
we killed GAM (aceh jihadist)
we killed Permesta (ex dutch's KNIL)
and many more
seriously, learn history again fucktard

shan't be reading any ind*ensian drivel tonight lads

also that kind of treasonities are happened after the independece revolution era (after 1949) so yeah your aussie argument are fuckin invalid