Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me...

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

Take your pills Norway.

>you will never duck into a foxhole while leo-kun drives over the top of you senpai

None of the most popular presidential candidates have any war experience.

The USA is seeming to become less militarized to the rest of the world which makes us weak.

Does this mean we ramp up NSA spying efforts to intellectually combat the military underdogs who want to rise up and become a super power?

Or does this mean that USA becomes the country version of Las Vegas and the only reason why people come to America is to tour, do drugs and fuck prostitutes?

You can point your guns at me but I've fucked your bitch, your mom and your future wife and will die laughing at the rest of your miserable life.

Better hurry then Norway, elections are almost here. Afterwards you won't have a chance when Trump is elected.

Lmfao no no you couldn't thanks for the chuckle tho

no you have to send troops here to help the upcoming invasion of mexico. we're going to need beaner containment camp guards.

Lmao I always love this copy pasta meme, everybody gets so triggered

>>These are actually our only tanks.

And they're on loan from sweden.

Australia has got your back USA senpai.

>tfw when Sweden could crush anyone

youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k

so much for muh olje, norway !
where is there money, america will soon be there!

you hittin the crack pipe a bit too much?
sippin on granpas cough syrup are ya?

That's why you gambled all yours away 8 years ago?

Aren't you a little busy fighting on your own home turf?

Heh, you don't know the end-game, do you?

yes but we're back. this time thanks to the tourists. we'll see how long that lasts :o

Delete your account!!

its pasta....

> Oh Captain, my Captain!

Norway? More like Normongoloid!!! xD