why live.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/znupPiQZcYY
youtube.com/watch?v=EElxuL3AFC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One of the most perfect jewess specimens

>elaine
>not JLD
seinfeld made the sin of covering elaine up with awful 90s fashion. you never even considered elaine attractive until the last two seasons.

:(

youtu.be/znupPiQZcYY

Elaine was always attractive. Quit being such a homo.

>didn't watch the shoes, or the gum

Elaine doesn't deserve my wonderful uncut penis

Those would be the 2 earlier episodes that the script called for her to look good. The rest of the time she is in what are now very weird cloths. Her hair was even a little weird for the time. They joke about the wall of hair a few times.

She was most attractive to me in seasons 3-6.

>posts a pic from the last two seasons to prove me wrong

Does your mom know you're this much of a faggot?

Any women that was alive then would agree the fashion was shit.

>he actually thinks this 'spanish housekeeper' look is attractive
face it, fag. elaine wasboring in most of seinfeld's run. the jump from that to even early seaosns of curb is astonishing

Ok tough guy, what season of the show is this?

Anyone got that pic of her in those qt glasses and jean jacket??

>tjat first comment
tthat was ione of you footfags wasnt it

>Those would be the 2 earlier episodes

the? she was qt in the deal

Big hair was great. You're only showing your age here, friendo.

Elaine was a fucking degent and anyone who fucks her needs to be exterminated

jk she was a qt i am just roleplaying as a bad person

I do not have every episode and scene cataloged in my brain. I hope to someday achieve that level of autism.

>not knowing the opposite

this was one of the first episodes where she had straight hair I think

bless you fat heart good sir

and that was supposed to be a bad version of her.

you know that she was pregnant twice during filming?

they had her in butch jackets and grungy dresses to hide her belly

when I was younger I knew every episode where she was fap worthy, because different networks would show the same episode at different times, I would record scenes as short as 5 seconds multiple times and then fap to it

Exactly!

NUH UH she was only attractive in the last two seasons, wow!

get OUT

S3

No one is arguing that she was not attractive. Ladies don't get better looking as they age. She looks better because they stopped dressing her like a lesbian used book dealer.

I think Elaine looked best when she still had kind of big hair but was straightened.

I can only explain it with the "grace" episode.

Nice...

>seinfeld made the sin of covering elaine up with awful 90s fashion. you never even considered elaine attractive until the last two seasons.

OK, friendo!

>Elaine's preferred method of birth control was the Today Sponge
>You could nut inside her as much as you wanted
>But you never will

Why even go on?

Are you slow? Scroll up to see where I acknowledge she is capable of looking good. Elaine dressed weird. This can't the first time you've heard this, it's a common opinion.

Impressive autism. Bravo.

She just had her hair down, it wasn't straightened. Probably just combed and blown dry. I miss when women had volume to their hair. This current trend of iron-straightened hair in a centre or off-centre part is so boring and unattractive to me.

Well, eitherway, she looked best when her hair was in that style.

>Dressed weird
Your youth is showing

She was gorgeous then.

She's gorgeous now.

I'd bang Elaine/JLD whatever decade.

and your old age is showing. what are you doing on Sup Forums at 35?

I completely agree, user.

who would you have picked?

relative to now, ya dingus.

Good post. I agree.

Did you know her family is a Billionaire dynasty? That's with a B not an M. She literally part of the Jewry that runs the planet. Her giant Seinfeld paychecks probably barely made a ripple in their finances.

>ywn have the biggest Costanza reaction folder

why live?

even more reason to choose JLD over elaine

Who wouldn't want to dick their way into that?

You, I suppose? Fag.

you'll be in his shoes in a decade or so, kiddo

>

she looked best when she was drunk and slutty

She's got a big head

Her head's too big for her body

youtube.com/watch?v=EElxuL3AFC4

her dad is, her mom remarried a doctor and jld spent a lot of time in africa as a kid

Her father was worth over 3 billion when he died in September.
>current net worth: zero shekels

This.

I see this retort all the time on Sup Forums and it's actually hysterical. Let me ask you this: what's more pathetic, to have lived a life and settled on Sup Forums to shipost, or to have lived a life of shitposting?

I don't understand why 14-18 year old kids decide to spend so much time shitposting on here when they can be out there doing so many other great things. It'll come back to haunt you in the end.

>your dick will never be that bottle

VR will make all things possible, just wait.

>ywn hang out with jerry, elaine, kramer and george at monk's

>I don't understand why 14-18 year old kids decide to spend so much time shitposting on here when they can be out there doing so many other great things
again you're implying young people have more options just because they're young. which is fucking stupid. obviously my social life hasn't gone well, so i'm on here.

>tfw i'd probably end up as the newman of the group

Sup Forums is like IRC used to be. It's fucking OLD and a lot of people here are too. Teens are supposed to be on twatter or instagram or whatever the fuck social media shit. Sup Forums isn't 18 anymore.

hacked together Seinfeld VR game when you play their new friend when?

>lived a life and then shitpost
so you admit you're done with your life at 30 something? that's sad. also,

Young people do have more options, you're in fucking school ffs. It's sad to think that you think you don't have options now, because let me tell you, you'll have even less options in the future. You should really be taking advantage of your time.

The product placement in this show is fucking everywhere, holy shit.

t. up to s04e20

>Mfw puffy NEVER pulled out

booth only had room for four

No what I was saying is that it's more pathetic to spend your youth, or what many would consider "the best years of your life", shitposting on an imageboard.

"we the people" followed by the declaration of independence?

could always sit at the counter

>Elaine hooks up with mostly ugly to average dudes
>George bangs chicks way above his league
Snapple?

Fucking redditors

This was the decade of Sonic the Hedgehog man, anything was possible.

you wouldn't be saying that if you saw what I looked like. worse than george. not fat, just ugly.

he didnt bang the hot ones, they mostly dumped his ass. only ones he banged were average or below-average.

yeah, that's right

Ok, george, then use your time wisely to make something out of yourself so that you can make a lot of money in the future. That way you can get any number of shallow women. Point is don't spend it all here shitposting on an imageboard, mate.

>puffy

it's Puddy you mutt