Why South Americans are so liberal about gays?

Why South Americans are so liberal about gays?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadspin.com/tag/soccer
youtube.com/watch?v=NYygWr0M5Jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they are not subhumans like you are, cockroach

iberians are faggots

Catholicism is the true religion of piece, (piss?)... peace

because we are very macho, and gays are funny hairdressers, male nurses and stuff like that who dont compete for women, so they are not threatening at all.

also, separation of church and state. sexual sins (if you believe in them), are a matter between God and you, which doesnt concern other people.

No, we aren't.
Well, only the argentines are liberal with fagots.

At least he isn't Russian

you are as bad as us, Paraguay is the only mercosur country which isnt fine with gays. All Gay paraguayans emmigrate to Argentina.

Fuck you, roach diaspora

They seem too happy to be repressed in Brazil.

Because most people are retarded, they just hear stupid media, and

1)Never put interest into the laws governing them

and

2)Assume they are under laws someone wrote on the internet

I've seen so many grown ups who think that you are forced to let gays have sex in the last wagon of the subway

Rio de Janeiro is another level in gays. Way better than all places of Asia, including Taiwan.

I really want to visit Rio and San Francisco.

Why not?

DESIGNATED

Rio de Janeiro is a shit, everybody in Brazil hate hate this city and "carioca".
Rio de Janeiro is the most degenerate city in Brazil.

Damn...
>tfw no black gods in Mexico

El cucarachANO señores

Actually Rio de Janeiro is the only decent gay place in Latin America. Buenos Aires is not for summers and Uruguayan beaches are shit. The rest are full of ugly men. About the Mexican beaches, the only good looking men are Americans.

Go to Tel Aviv too.

El turcANO, el turcANO
Ya no puede caminar

Porque no tiene, porque le falta
ALLAHU AKHBAR

I hate gays, because they demand respect, but if you are straight, they think they have the right to harass you. Once i was going to university, as i walk down a man inside a car approached then asked wheres the way to follow to a certain place. After i told him he asked me where i am going to. After this he put his hand over his dick and asked me again if i like to fuck men. This was the most disgusting experience i ve ever passed. Since then i hate gays, they Always stare you and this annoys me. Sorry for my bad english

How Can I have a shape like this fagots?

this is a misconception. brazil is not liberal with gays. maybe more than middle east and africa, but certainly less than europe and north america.

Wish this happened to me. Why is being a virgin so painful?

OP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT x 1,000

I had this one experience where a fag tried to rape my drunk friend and I had to intervene. I don't really hate gays after that but I'm really cautious around them now.

Yes it is. Unless you are a massive faggot, nobody will give a shit.

I'm gay myself.

it's the same as the us and you are way more lib with trannies If i walked around with a tranny in the us i'd be fucked up in Brazil no one bothered me also you rank similar in lgbt attitudes to the us so we are basically the same around 60% positive which is pretty good if you look at the rest of the world

This is what women have to live with 24/7

Now do you understand why do we need feminism?

want to hear something worse? one time I was waiting for my bus late at night, going home from a party, when this dude in his 50s comes up to me to ask me if I can help get his sim card out of his phone. I said no problem and cracked open the back of the phone and slid out the card, and gave back the dude the phone and his card. then the dude asked me if I want the phone, in return he would only ask one thing: to let him give me a handjob. I kindly refused the offer saying that I'm straight and that I have a girlfriend who I exclusively do those things with, but the dude just couldn't leave me alone, and he started carressing my tighs, even going as far as touching my dick through my pants... I prepared myself to push him away and start running in case he has a knife on him, but thankfully a couple of skinheads arrived to the bus stop, so the man got up and walked away like nothing happened.

HAHAHAHAH

Wouldn't you be, if you had the body of a sex god?

What if he was a Magyar leather god in his 20s?

lel

Just imagine if you were women

fucking degenerates, i swear

There is nothing wrong with degeneracy.

This is the first time I see a gay poo on Sup Forums

They're not

>u r gay

They are.

Hispanics are very family oriented but still inherited a western sense of individualism; thus, honor is individualistic. If your son tells you he's gay you deny and resist it but eventually you realise he's your son and can't change him (and he's the one taking it in the butt anyways).

Other group oriented societies like Muslims, Chinese and Japanese have 'group honor' so if you don't conform you shame the group and are thus outcasted.

Why don't your Hispanics look like the ones from OP's pic?

this gringo gets it

update also not gay marriage is recognized in mexico

High indio admixture over the normal 10-30%
Brs have below 10% plus decent African %

>The (((west)))

I'm laughing hard

the rule of thumb, is the good looking ones are the ones of the caribbean islands, and the atlantic coast from colombia to the south. obviously it is a generalization.
there people tend to be whites, mestizos but more on the white side, blacks, mulatos, and triracials (people with european, native, and african ancestry)

in the pacific you have some whites, but many pure natives, and mestizos with more native ancestry. and almost no blacks apart from the coast of ecuador of colombia

So progressive

most homosexuals are men. More gays means less competition and a higher chance for threesomes with two girls

FPBP

That's bullshit and you know it

what a stupid comment

banana republics

Since when he is wrong?

Because Spaniards. They are the biggest faggots in Europe.

Why won't you love us, SPAIN!?

How is he wrong, tho?

the individualism meme is just a recent import from america not something we inherited from spain/portugal

Why do the hot ones have to be gay?

They lift. They're not that hot

Because wasting beauty on woman would be foolish.

>Hispanics are very family oriented but still inherited a western sense of individualism; thus, honor is individualistic. If your son tells you he's gay you deny and resist it but eventually you realise he's your son and can't change him (and he's the one taking it in the butt anyways).

This is very accurate for my country, also the majority of people here don't like that much the idea of gay marriage or gay people for that matter but they still won't judge you because of that, like be gay all you want, be as flamboyant as you want but never dare to touch me inappropriately or I will beat the shit out of you. At the end "god is truly the only one that can judge" they say.

Well, I am not that well informed o this topic; but I do think our culture does give great importance to the individual. Now, this is probably not the same as we see in the American cult of individuality and the unique; but rather something we inherited from the Spanish Afrancesados through whom we, the Criollos, receive the humanistic ideas that have characterized Western Civilization in the Contemporary Age. Ideas tha place the individual as the center of the cosmos.

>
>They lift. They're not that hot
Hot=bangable(that's it)
Handsome=classy, respectable, good looking, charming, sexy, cute all in one.
These men are hot, but not handsome.

Twinks are disgusting

true straight Brazilian soccer players even jack each other off

this actually happend to me

I had gay sex with a friend and during the entire time he said things like "t-this isnt gay" and whatnot

Source?

deadspin.com/tag/soccer

Something like this also happened to me, I almost break that cunt's jaw just because he didn't take a "no, I'm straight" for an answer, like fucking 20 times.

>true straight Brazilian soccer players even jack each other off

It is just Bros being Bros. Bros give each other hand jobs and blow jobs. It is normal.

It's only gay if the balls touch

Really? Trannies and football are the only things I know about brazil.
Isn't Sao Paolo supposed to have one of the highest LGBT populations in the world

Because if you're straight,showing hate or getting triggered by faggots implies you're insecure (and a possible closeted faggot) A real macho doesn't give a fuck.

No, men, here in Brazil you can not walk with you partner with holding hands, mostly in "Avenida Paulista" at evening.
In true the most liberate people in Brazi are the south people.
This is very comum happen in São Paulo.
youtube.com/watch?v=NYygWr0M5Jk

I'm gay myself, I live in Fortaleza, I hold hands in streets and no one gives a shit.

Come to São Paulo and walk with holding hands in "Avenida Paulista", here isn't like the others places.

Also, in all places in Brazil is like here, mostly if you walk with holding hands the peoples will look strange for you.

Nigga, you have the biggest gay parade.

>if you walk with holding hands the peoples will look strange for you

This happens everywhere. It doesn't mean they are homophobic, they can be surprised too.

I will create a thread in Sup Forums

This.
Choo Choo!

That's nice, but do us all a favour and fuck off. Normalscum is normalscum, regardless of which hole you want to stick your cock into.

>normalscum

Do you even Scruff?

Unironically this.

RIP OP

This sounds fucking hilarious to the point of being satirical

Was he trying to lighten the mood

Goy

Unironically this

Of course.

>Was he trying to lighten the mood
lighten the mood?
we were both horny as fuck and clinging on to eachother
the mood was alreayd great

Who cares about other people asses

I'm more of a boob/dick/pussy kind of guy desu

Are you a tranny?

no

Most tranny lovers are bottoms.

>its the retarded russian diaspora who coordinates with his friends on discord to "troll" people

kill yourself