The Last of Us Part 2 puts most movies to shame with a single 4 minute announcement teaser

>mfw this will be better than anything that Hollywood produces the year this kino comes out.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Wnvvj33Wo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SCGNGWUQEwk
youtube.com/watch?v=XEnX2uQLhZI
youtube.com/watch?v=R51LMIAJtsc
youtube.com/watch?v=YdgmH9Vv2-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>literally aped scenes out of elle, the road and fucking true detective season 2 of all things
>puts most movies to shame

Fucking cringe, Calle

Sup Forumseddit

isn't she a lesbian?

I don't think she is one. She just didn't have any friends who cared for her.

Everyone here should relate then.

Someone said in the comments that she might be dying, I pray to god that isn't true.

I want Joel to live too.

Well it's basically a lame movie itself.

Joel might already be dead. Her bleeding is from a cut.

>faggot devs who couldn't make it in the film industry and are forcing their drivel elsewhere

terrible song desu but at least she looks nice

Will vidya ever be a good storytelling medium? TLoU is the only game I've ever played that has decent writing.

too bad the gameplay sucks. ill just wait until some based nerd makes a "this game: the movie" video on youtube.

omg she's going to kill every. last. one of them! what a badass bit of kino, truly revolutionary

>too bad the gameplay sucks.
you suck

>same shitty mary sue character from tlou1
>now an aged lesbian dyke
>shitty graphics
>same shit gameplay

Bravo Naughty Dog.

I don't want Joel to be like a ghost or a memory, losing either of the two of them would actually hurt.

Looks like shit
This game like Indian Jones(Unchart??) looked better tqbh

Check out Infamous

Red Dead Redemption has great writing

Unironically got chills from this trailer.

Just played it recently on PS4 and it is kino, more emotionally moving and well written than most of what Hollywood comes up with. Highly recommend to casual gamers admittedly like myself.

This doesn't even compete with Telltale's The Walking Dead, let alone The Walking Dead, let alone films.

This makes the Walking Dead look like a CW comedy.

I never played the first one, but I've always heard how good it is, but I also hear that about a lot of games. So truthfully Sup Forums, how good was it?

awful gunplay and awful melee combat

Honestly better than most kino, story and visuals-wise.

The gameplay is not even close to polished though.

Very, very good. Among the best depiction of "zombies" in media, especially in the last 15 years or so. Just a simple, well told story. The gameplay's fun too, i don't get the complaints.

It's a generic "cinematic" third person shooter but with zombies and a little girl character instead of Rich Piana or Not-Indiana Jones or Not-Star Trek.

>tralier
>shows literally nothing
I don't even own gaming machine to play game like this tqbh
The only Sup Forums approved video game is FIFA

Video games are regressing as an art form (if they can even be called one). Modern games try their hardest to be more like films instead of creating a different and unique artistic experience that utilizes the full potential of the medium. Nothing particularly praiseworthy in terms of artistic achievement has come out of the gaming industry thus far. The medium is in its infancy and is failing to find its own identity as an artform because of the insistence of creators to imitate film.

You have to play it to really know why people like it so much, but it's a great story, and I don't think I've felt more attached to characters in any other form of media.

The soundtrack is amazing to.

DLC confirms this

Yes, but only with black girls.

Joel and Tommy's settlement are killed in the beginning - or are already dead by the time it starts - and that sets her off. Joel becomes her imaginary friend because she can't handle being alone.

Video Games = "entertainment" sensibility = autism.

This is predominantly an art board (the "entertainment" shit that is constantly being discussed here is a result of crossposters from pleb boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums)
True cinema = art which is the opposite to autism and in turn the opposite to video games.

The sensibilities resulting in video game appreciation are diametrically opposed to the appreciation of cinema as "art". Videogames/autism/"entertainment" are the reason for capeshit.

lol spoken like a true numale

Why is this garbge still up?

i like movies.
i like video games.

i don't like moviegames. they're boring. moviegames are for people who don't like video games but are too dumb for film.

This
Only redditors play serious games. Games should be fun

Actually nevermind I just saw all the cunny threads up. S is here

notice how you didnt mention game play - abouta video game

you should all play ROCKETS LEAGUE, vidya kino in all its glory, not those fucking fagget reddit interactive movies

Get fucked.

It's pretty great.

>I'm gonna kill every last one of them
YAAAAAAAAWWWWNNN

Well yeah it's pretty generic, but so was Metal Gear 4, and everyone loved that.

youtu.be/SCGNGWUQEwk

>le vidya kino
That's Half Life 2. Not only does it have a more realized world but the gameplay syncs with it a lot fucking better. There's no thought put into these Naughty Dog games.

>awful gunplay
Yes
>awful melee
No

Is this one of those games where pressing a button during a scene to just keep the scene going counts as gameplay?

>20 years after the apocalypse
>girl is wearing fucking Converse shoes

really? Those things get destroyed after like 6 months of regular use. She should be wearing leather boots or something.

Also, what's up with the dyke prison tattoo?

Are there any movies that thematically capture "the death of the west" as well as RDR?

>i don't like moviegames

It's not like TLoU is a Quantic Dream game or something.

It had good gameplay in addition to the storytelling (if you didn't play it on babbymode where there was plenty of ammo and crafting resources).

>instead of rich piana
Fucking lel

As a game, it's barely even a game. As a story, it's a cliche ridden movie that seems like it was based on a YA novel.

Boring as fuck

Once Upon a Time in the West
Deadwood (tv)

Top kek those faces don't match the emotions of the dialogue at all.

this.

I'll just watch the movie of it. uncharted was a let down as well.

Hell or High Water is pretty much exactly that.

>use a metal pipe 4 times
>it breaks

I'm going to marry Ellie Page!

>>now an aged lesbian dyke
this.

wtf, way to ruin a character.

look at all that gameplay dude

youtube.com/watch?v=XEnX2uQLhZI

This series wouldn't exist without Gears of War. Let that sink in.

I really don't understand why anons even talk about the mainstream shit here, what they expect from a board purely populated by contrarians?

>Hey, The Last of Us
>SHIT
>WRITING IS SHIT
>KEK

It's probably to cover up her fungai parasite bite thing.

Why is the television and film board getting about 20 daily threads about video games now?

What age are these people supposed to be? Why do they sound and act like they're in their early to mid 20's? Aren't they supposed to be kids?

>I didn't play the game

Who are you quoting?

Yes, it's just that the button is usually the up button so you're moving the character forward in a fixed path while people dialogue to you. It confuses people into thinking they're doing something.

they're reddit kids, but for their defense, you can imagine that kids in a post apocalypse period may become more quickly mature for obvious survivalist reasons

>"waaah the gameplay sucks!"
well of course it's going to feel like a walking simulator when you're playing on bitch-boy easy mode. want a challenge? play it on Grounded Mode without a walkthrough.

>be you
>accept sub-par gameplay just because someone on ign told you to
>im with her
>dont talk to my wifes son

when will we get a zany gravitys rainbow open world game where you traverse the zone as slothrop and get into all manner of zany shenanigans?

nigga i beat it on hard the day it came out. the gameplay sucks. the only good parts are actually walking around.

>Zombieshit
>Kino
haha

which also sucks anyway now cuz ps3 graphics got old already

anyway, it's literally "find the ladder simulator" between two reddit dialogues

>shitty graphics

Wew

Wow, a certain word beginning with c that rhymes with fuck got changed to kek.

Mentioning that place beginning with R marked my post as spam to, this place is a fucking cancerous pit now.

the latter thing happens literally two times in the game

you're a mong if you don't believe it was the best written game of that gen

youtube.com/watch?v=R51LMIAJtsc

Literally better than the Force Awakens, and no doubt will be better than Rogue One.

The Wild Bunch feels a lot like RDR. Same period, similar themes.

The best one came out in 2001.

>What made the first game interesting was the Adult male little girl dynamic.

prove me wrong.

>i made this same thread hours ago and it got 0 replies

i fucking hate all of you faggots

eh, they should have made it a mostly stealth and conversation simulator. the best part of the game is when you were ellie because you could sneak around and stab everyone without having to stop and craft a new blade every time you killed someone.

naughty dog has no skill at making any game with shooting mechanics.

you're saying that like it means anything. Hard is two difficulties below Grounded.

and wow you spent the full $60 you must be proud of yourself.

What's ign?

The gameplay was fine. Not all games need to focus strictly on gameplay. This was a story driven game. Sup Forums has proven that they don't understand what a story is so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

What is I'm with Her?

I don't have a wife or a son.

Fuck being humble and real, I want Force Unleashed levels of power.

>What's ign
You have to be 18 or over to post here.

>Not all games need to focus strictly on gameplay

Man, the cinematics for that game were really good. It's almost like it's taunting us, as though Lucasarts is saying "lol, we could have given you stuff like this in the prequels but we didn't feel like it".

youtube.com/watch?v=YdgmH9Vv2-I

>that Korriban fight
>that Alderaan Fight
>that Jedi Temple Fight

>muh lightsaber needs to be heavy

Member berries fucking ruin everything.

have a pity (you) user, we're all in the same boat dude

The only interesting trailer from Sup Forumseddit crossposters was the one with Mads Mikklesen.

>his dying glance was the jewel of the Republic burning from Sith fire

Hey, remember when Chewie shot Kylo and it barely injured him?

Lmao video games are gay

Unforgiven

Malgus' voice is the best part of that cinematic.