Name a single place on this planet that this flag will not cause an intense amount of butthurt

Name a single place on this planet that this flag will not cause an intense amount of butthurt

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/76840469
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Floor of the USS Maine?

Agreed. I admit. You have no idea how much butthurt you cause in Latin American communists

the Mariana Trench

Sure there will always be a minority that hates the US but here I imagine the majority loves a lot of things that comes from the US.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/76840469

It doesn't take much to summon them either.

Bhutan?

All of Eastern Europe.

kek, commies still exist?

glad to hear that. a lot of hate on Sup Forums though

The ironing is that in Russia it's the opposite, average bydlo thinks the US is responsible for all his problems while hipster art students glorify American/Western Europe.

The US flag is a solid "OK" on vexillological terms. It's a questionable rule 1 violation (keep it simple, so simple a 5 year old could draw it from memory) because it is clearly not very simple, but I know plenty of 5 year olds could draw it from memory because the symbolism works so well, I know I could when I was 5

I actually believe you. Poles always talk shit to us on Sup Forums but some of them posted pics from Poland where locals were greeting the US troops and they appeared very friendly.

Poland, Hungary, the Baltics, Romania,

hiroshima

polan is best fren

>America
>Not a shithole

Most of East/Southeast Asia sucks American dick hard and sees us as a shield against China.

So how much time should pass until Latin American countries stop caring about the past?
WWII ended only about 60 years ago but nobody hates Germans anymore.

haha, yeah that's the pic, i remember now

>So how much time should pass until Latin American countries stop caring about the past?
When Raul Castro dies and Cuba becomes free again. The place is the main source of the commie virus down there.

>WWII ended only about 60 years ago but nobody hates Germans anymore.
Even if you go to Israel, it's mostly the older generation that has a massive chip on their shoulder about Germany. The young generation there doesn't really care and just think it's some cool high-tech wonderland.

They already stopped caring, that is why they are flooding us. The only people that are butthurt are the rich sudacas who control the pobres. I personally welcome every hard working latino immigrant

Get a mouthful of cock

none

>exchange-rate.jpeg.gif.json.xml.html.pdf.bmp

True. Even Vietnam likes America.

She has a fuckable mouth

>says a third-worlder

>black belt in dick sucking
>generic latin(x) face

m8 she'll burst in to hysterics and call you a "raycis" if you used the spanish word for "taco"

>a lot of hate on Sup Forums though
literally everyone gets hate on Sup Forums. I hate seeing american posters complaining more than I hate posters mocking the united states.

I'll burst in her mouth for diversity or whatever, her depth gauge needs to be tested.

Vietnam

Kurdistan

Typical America subhumans drolling over Argentine antifa godess. Pff, you are all pathetic.

Hope Russia nukes you fat fuckers!

>kurdistan

2bh it is changing rapidly and more people starting to realise that it is not all "america's fault". and if trump and america in general genuinely want to improve relations with russia the us may become one of the russian's favourite countries, quite ironic indeed

>banshee.jpg
No need to be rude my friend. Most of your citizens' savings are invested in Florida real estate. If we go down, you go down :)

Normandy, france?

I love Russia

yeah but what i hate most is that when someone hates me for complaining about being hated.
i just hate that.

>The only people that are butthurt are the rich sudacas who control the pobres
Ironic anyway because they get rich off of enslaving favela monkeys and selling their countries' resources to the US and Western Europe.

In Kosovo they love Americans.

the untouched islands of PNG

Anyone got a picture of that Bill Clinton statue in Tirana? I understand they also named a street after George W. Bush.

It's in Pristina. Kosovians were very friendly to start with but when they find out your American they roll out the red carpet.

fuck argentina, useless shithole

lyl

in his defence, Argentina has valid reasons to dislike you because of your retarded courts.

Does Russia even have a real reason to hate you? You were best friends for most of history, except that dick-measuring contest in the cold war. If Russia supported Britain during the war of Independence, America wouldn't exist. If America supported the Axis in WW2 Russia wouldn't exist.

>except that dick-measuring contest in the cold war
Yes but too many people (including those in charge of governments) are Cold War babbies raised on fear/mistrust of each other.

Liberia

Holy shit that's a bad color scheme, I can barely tell what's what.

In Russia it's the other way around.
Most people raised in the Soviet Union are either neutral or positive towards America. That's the youth who hates you with a passion, especially ones born after 1990. In our Cold War propaganda Americans were described as friendly people fooled by imperialists and capitalists. In our modern propaganda all Americans are absolutely evil, vile and wicked creatures who hate Russians and want us only the worst, natural enemies of our nation.

>nobody hates Germans anymore
there are germany hate threads constantly here

>In Russia it's the other way around.
no it isn't and you know that

>Brazil
>people who lived in the dictatorship era dislike the US more than Millenials
Intwesting.

Probably. Also Provence, very rare are the people shitting on the US imo

>nobody hates Germans anymore
Still waiting for my bike! They need to give it back.

>I love Russia fuck argentina, useless shithole
LOVE HURTS

>asking irrelevant countries like Ghana or Senegal
>not asking relevant countries like China or Iran