What did he mean by this?

wow really makes u think

I think he means that your country will forever bear the shame of allowing yourselves to be governed by a nigger.

This desu baka senpai

Trump never said anything racist, baka.

I know, but you asked what he meant.

So he says things that he can deny as racist but is unambigously racist?

>unambiguous

Do you know what this word means?

Fake & Gay

Does obama still know nothing about us involvment with isis and destablizing the middle east?

REALLY

Oh he knows. He just doesn't give a fuck.

He called Obama a dumb nigger.

Obama is dumb as a rock is what he means. Without the media and his speech writers propping him he is a schoolboy hack. He truly is the worst President. No one has grown the government as much as him, not even FDR or LBJ. Just common core alone is an orwellian nightmare.

so who's writing Trump's insults and speeches now? Claiming Shillary can't connect with the people because she's filthy rich and calling Obummer ignorant are like shooting himself on the foot.

Is he being sabotaged by the cuckservatives?

I think it means he's ready to take back pic-related, and publicly announce that he believes in science.
Right? Surely he doesn't plan on continuing to be ignorant does he?

He's in meltdown mode after that USAToday article

calling goofy elizaberth a racyyys

>I experience the effects of global warming and I acknowledge it
>therefore it's a hoax

Since some months ago he started going turbo retard in his statements for some reason. Maybe trump was always meant to be controlled opposition, but since people like him too much, the jews in charge are making him say dumb shit to try and slowly shake off his supporters.

That's from two tears ago, Paco.

Global warming is one of the biggest lie in the world.
This is a war between scientists and merchants bribing unfaithful scientists.

He is saying Obama is ignorant

Whether he's right or wrong is irrelevant, Trump has said Obama is ignorant

But yes Obama is either ignorant or deliberately dense

There's more politics than science

There are changes in science all the time but climate change is the ONE thing that MUST be absolute and IS absolute.

I never trust those bastards

You're right, but Common Core is pre-Obama. Still his fault for keeping it going and growing it.

Basically,
>takes the side of niggers during the race riots
>wonders why the country is more divided than ever
>continues to belittle white people on a daily basis
>"Gee why is Trump winning, owell, I'm gonna keep calling him and his supporters racists as I'm trying to take their guns away"

He has zero idea what the country is headed towards, and no clue why he is a catalyst.

I personally investigated the reason why politicians decided unproved matters for Kyoto protocol.
And I found out it was just an energy war to earn more money.
But they needed to shut scientists's mouth so they spent huge money like they did for eugenics in the past.
I know they won't give scientists any money directly though they are so insane anyway.

I understand it, it is a contradiction. Like when Trump says he isn't racist but then says a lot of racist shit like the impartiality of judges or calling Mexicans rapists and killers.

Thank you Anonymous, thank to you I am now #MentallyHill