Reminder that the Amazon jungle is our land and we can do whatever the fuck we please to it...

Reminder that the Amazon jungle is our land and we can do whatever the fuck we please to it. Every time you lecture us about the amazon we cut more trees just for the sake of it.

There's nothing you can do to stop us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7X978VozhqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

USA, please take the amazon before these savages known as Brazilians dig a big hole on it and turn it into a shithole filled with poop and sewage.

who cares about some trees

They fucked their own forrests why should we be all delicate about ours. Vira-latazilian strikes again. You're brainwashed.

bad timing. Try again tomorrow, but 5 hours earlier.

This is a map of Vietnam's ethnic groups.

SOPA DE MACACO

t. Bettynho Zirigdum

Big cat is big.

This picture is of a female. Notice the horrible one piece bathing suit. Despite its tacky appearance, the colors compliment each other well, with the pink headband accentuating her femininity.

I'm impressed. How can find more of that?

Why Americans go to bed so soon? Are they good boys?

Pic related is a map of a country that does not care about the natural beauty around it. May you one day achieve your hyper-masculine dream of bulldozing down the Amazon and having an endless expanse of condominiums.

non-NEETs have to get up at 6:00AM and can't stay up past midnight

By not eradicating a football field worth of Amazon rainforest every 10 minutes.

Big cat is so big, that big cat will likely see its life expectancy shredded down, just like Brazil continues to shred down countless, massive swathes of pristine rainforest.

Friendly reminder: Brazil is unfairly depicted as an ultra-violent militia-ruled hell zone, such as in video games like Max Payne 3 and Modern Warfare 2. It is not an unfair depiction however, to show Brazil as a country that is waging genocide upon tree and wildlife populations in the Amazon.

I won't mind,
Taiga > Amazon rainforest

This is an owl drinking juice. While a great air of uncertainty surrounds the photo over whether or not owls can actually drink and digest apple juice, it at least shows human compassion towards non-human life. Brazil, despite its inspiring story as a New World nation, does not show such compassion towards the Amazon, which it steamrolls over like the Red Army steamrolled the Wehrmacht after Stalingrad.

I don't want the Amazon destroyed but I don't like how other countries lecture us when they don't even have their "amazon" anymore. A lot of people here fight for the amazon preservation.

Would you grab a cat's crotch? No, because that is an idiotic thing to do.
Would you exterminate the beauty of the Amazon? No, because that is an idiotic thing to do.

The things that happen in MP3 and MW2 are actually fairly normal in Brazil. Favela shootouts happen every week and wealthy businessmen getting kidnapped happens every month.

Germany has destroyed Europe numerous times with its rebellious and supremacist states of mind. Brazil is destroying the Amazon with a similar mindset, and must cease immediately.

I honestly don't know what you are talking about.

Wasn't Europe and the US more forested in the past?

*weren't

This is a list of the world's deadliest animals. Notice how 'Amazon Rainforest' is not listed on here. Brazil is exterminating this innocent, innocuous rainforest for nothing.

US lumber is a myth. A hoax. We get all our wood from other nations.

This is a map showing tree coverage in green. The yellow areas are either desert of Indian reservations. Notice how green our nation is because we do not practice deforestation at a rate of 1 football field of rainforest per 10 minutes.

It's not "Brazil". It's some farmers that don't care about anything doing it illegally.

Most Brazilians live very far away from the amazon

youtube.com/watch?v=7X978VozhqE

This link is the anthem for Brazilian lumberjacks everywhere who are, as you read this, eviscerating baby cockatoos and birch trees. As the song reaches its musical apex celebrating the society they will build over the destroyed rainforest, the Brazilian lumberjack feels euphoria and proceeds to crush endangered poisonous frogs with his now-hard member. This horror must be stopped.

Lmao you posted his worst song.

This is a picture of Enriquo Suarez, a Brazilian lumberjack who is piloting one of Brazil's latest land-based tree destroyers. These massive machines are basically battleships that can go on land, and whose only purpose is to destroy the Amazon rainforest.

That's the president of france, my american friend.
[spoiler]I understand humor[/spoiler]

Despite the text-based beatdown I just leveled against Brazil, I KNOW they can still do good. If they can randomly create beautiful qts, they are more than capable of saving the rainforest, which I will arrogantly complain about anytime I see one of them. Good night Brazilians. May you one day stop murdering the Amerzon.

I have nothing but the greatest hopes for your fascinating and ugly-but-impressive shaped nation.

And by ugly I refer purely to your borders. Your borders are weird.