DEFEND THIS!

DEFEND THIS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z5DnE7FvzfM?t=3m19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this for real? if so now they're just picking on white people

And straight / rich people

>muh Trump ruined 2017 for all us people of color

How DARE she be successful, content and well adjusted! Does she think she's BETTER than me or something?!?

i think they stopped picking on straight people a while ago

Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with people?
>Trump is in power so everyone has to be permanently depressed, and anyone who dares be happy is a cunt
Imagine unironically thinking like this

(((NY Lies)))

>now

before it used to be, "haha! white people doing white things!". now it's "FUCK WHITES FOR EVEN EXISTING"

Support your local alt right

If Taylor swift was black she'd be praised as le modest best pop singer ever

Even though she would be flaunting diamond studded jewelery and waving wads of cash around.

Nobody thinks like this, it's sensationalist shit to make idiots like you want to click it.

If Taylor was a groid, they would actually worship her as the second coming of Christ

t. Libtardo

As a straight white male I also had a great 2017.

My point stands

Sure thing, libtardo.

>"FUCK WHITES FOR EVEN EXISTING"
Nothing wrong with saying it like it is.

ITT: brainlets

If it weren't for whites you wouldn't have most if any of the things you take for granted on a daily basis.

i chalk it up to taylor swift not coming out and saying "FUCK DONALD TRUMP"

You can't call me a brainlet if you are one too ;)

america was a big mistake

>tfw slav
>hated because white even though ancestors were just farmers in Eastern Europe
>also hated by "true" whites because ancestors were just farmers in Eastern Europe

I just want to drink and eat herring, what did I do wrong

Hey look it's a smart guy! You can tell by the way he speaks in cynical memes xD so smart, WOW

I mean, blacks and whites dropped the ball in terms of music this year. Indie rock right now is a non-starter, and hip hop now only caters to stupid teenagers or rockist RYM boys clubs. 2010-2017 trap will age even worse than gated reverb 80s drums. It's more or less up to black Americans to make formally innovative music, since they don't have as much to lose as the pedophiles in the GOP, nor the limp wrist democrats that think everything's fine.

see

t. americuck

You squatted on us

There he goes again, you smawty pants you xD

t. soyboy numale cuck libtard

>I mean, americans dropped the ball in terms of music this year
shortened for you

tons of great music came out this year in britain and mainland europe, and even south america if you are willing to look over there. amera losing it's cultural hegemony is only natural after 50+ years of cultural dominance

*america

Well a Swede made my AOTY so this isn't a stretch.

I resent her for making black music, but it's strange that even while doing so and promoting the loss of white cultural power, she remains the punching bag of these Jews and their "POC" lackeys.
>Now
Haven't listened to this whole thing yet, but this guy gives a good personal account of this kind of thing happening in DC over 20 years ago.
youtu.be/Z5DnE7FvzfM?t=3m19s
Since they got gay marriage, they've more been picking on "cis" people.

I'm so fucking glad I moved out of the US. I was sad at first because I had to renounce my citizenship, but seriously fuck liberals.

>americans

What country?