I'm sorry, Sup Forums, but there's no way Trump can win at this rate

I'm sorry, Sup Forums, but there's no way Trump can win at this rate.

>Hillary
>in same party as #feelthebern
>muh first womyn president
>"we must stop the evil lord trump!"
>supported by at least 2 past presidents
>[spoiler]favored by the corrupt gov't/media[/spoiler]

>Trump
>mr. diabolical hating nazi everything-ist
>never been a politician before
>"he wants to keep us from helping the friendly immigrants!"
>publicly supporting him means death
>[spoiler]opposed by corrupt gov't/media[/spoiler]

How can Trump win the normie vote?

>not a politician.
Neither was Reagan but he won anyway.

>Trump can't win!

says the increasingly nervous HillShill for the 10th time today

Yep.

Donald Trump is a meme at best. Definitely not fit to be president.

>trying to use spoilers on Sup Forums

Yes, this is an argument.

Tbh I don't see the point of these threads. Even if he can't wint I'm going to vote for him anyway because I'll be damned if I support that she devil

I think this is it. This is the laziest shill. And notice that even the laziest shill achieves a "comment too long" truncation, because they are paid by the word.

Trump intentionally pulls back or says seemingly "stupid or brash" things to make people underestimate him, then he lets the "crisis" simmer out there for awhile while everyone attacks his bait, then he comes in with the one, two -- annihilating them with a killshot, laying them out with the facts.

havent you been paying attention

we have to convince the sheeps one term of trump (we'll sell him as a bad president for argument sake) is better than 2 terms of hillary

in reality once he's elected, the republicans can be trusted to gerrymander such that he will win again 2020 or get primaried by a stronger candidate

trump only need 20% of the berners to win, assuming all republicans vote trump

>not fit
argument of shills and outsiders. turnover must be high.

>How can Trump win the normie vote?

Trump doesn't even need to prove that he's better than Hillary, all he needs to do is shine a light on Hillary's past and point out what a morally derelict, corrupt, lying piece of shit she is.

I'm not going to say anything until after the two debate each other.

Yeah and he was a faggot. Nice trips, though.

You go all in and support him because if you don't America is kill.

Thanks senpai, and I wasn't arguing the fact that he's fag. Only that he himself was not in politics but a mere sub par actor and still won the precidency.

>laying them out with the facts
>This is what Trumpfags ACTUALLY believe
The fucker makes an error everytime he opens his damn mouth

Still plenty of time till the general, but I think she will win even if she only got one vote. Clintons are a powerhouse and will stop at nothing to rig votes ect. Just get ready for war with Russia.

[spoiler] You've completely convinced me, friend.

I'm now a #Clintoris [/spoiler]

>hey everyone remember bill? My husband who I forgave when he cheated on me because I'm a stronk womyn who don't need no man. Anyway I'm running for president and I need your vote! Yes bill will be there to support me! And no he sucks my dick. Anyway pls vote hillary! And remember I didn't do anything wrong!

Just cause I don't like Trump doesn't mean I like HillBill

>implying it's hillary's fault that bill cheated

Holy fuck you Americucks are so fucked its unreal. Your only chance of some salvation is Trump, if the vagina is elected, left-wing shit will fly through the roof and you'll end up like Sweden,

What the hell is wrong with Sweden?

I'm not sure what to say... I've been fighting a failed battle for far too long, but your post - written in the style of a journalistic article - has finally gotten me to ditch Trump. I will now proudly cast my vote for Hillary in the general.

/hide shillpost

You're a #Clintoris now too?

[spoiler] five dollars has been added to your Correct the Record account [/spoiler]

And he keeps on winning....

people don't pay attention to the facts

the "seemingly" brash and ignorant shit is what gets turned into a soundbyte, and that's all that people care about

Yeah... but Reagan was the governor of california?

all these faggots from Sup Forums think they know about Sup Forumsitics and that spoilers are a thing

How do you suggest Trump does this when the entire media is against him?

Mark my words, the majority of women will not vote Hillary.

Reagan was governor of California for two terms and before that, was involved with the American Veterans Committee and hosted General Electric Theater, in which he shilled shit for major corporations.

What will you guys do if Hillary does win?
All of us have been sitting here watching the world being taken over by the NWO and we still sit here.

Sarcasm is completely lost on you, huh

SHILLS GET OUT

PRAISE KEK

Women have broken for the Democratic nominee in every presidential election since 1992 and you think that's going to change the year the Democratic nominee is a woman?

I don't understand, for the life of me, why anyone would trust Hillary. Let's ignore the fact that she lies so consistently it might as well be her 9-5, the fucking hacked emails that fat german released proves she wanted to fund ISIS to overthrow Assad in Syria.

WHY

the media has the majority convinced that she's the lesser of two evils

Your wishful thinking is powerful, user. But remember that Hillary is now in a drastically weaker position than Bush was before the first debate, and she has confirmed she wants to debate Trump.

This is a woman with ZERO debate skills, who had to play the gender card against Bernie, who is himself a SJW, 100% progressive cunt.

the election hasn't been decided by a debate since the days of Kennedy

>it's another "nothing's working let's try to demoralize the Right" episode