Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-QxUUiJOq-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Dayton, Ohio

FLYOVERS EVERYBODY

>rando on twitter has dumb opinion
thank you Sup Forums

Eh, it's easy the best album in 4 years but it's also not very good. Wouldn't call it trash but it's just not good enough for Eminem.

good thread

When is our god and savior quality thread guy returning, substitute?

Im number 3

he killed himself after listening to the new brockhampton album, so I’m permanently replacing him

>die-hard supporter of trump

*drinks soy*

Eminem fans' reactions to this album on twitter are actually embarrassing.
They're saying it's by far the best rap album of the year.
How can you unironically have this opinion.

sheeeiiiittt

Name one better rap album this year. Shit, name a better rap album since 2013.

>ohiofag likes eminem

not surprised desu ohio is white trash heaven

The Ooz

what's worng with liking mumble rap

I am none of those. Eminem is just trash.

Fucking any of the Saturations by Brockhampton.
Bottomless Pit by Death Grips.
Any Tyler, The Creator album since 2013.
Just to name a few, there's a lot fucking more.

>like Johnny, he’ll only unite us
>if you don’t this line is amazing, then you are a Nazi who knows nothing about rap
>says the guy who was 2 years old when SSLP came out

Maybe the music is just really bad?

gb2 reddit, meme bait man

>anyone who doesn't like this shit album is a trump supporter

reminds me of the faggots on here who thinks anyone who isn't a prog is a Sup Forumstard

I just finished my 4th listen of the new Eminem album and I can't stop smiling. Holy fuck guess who's back? Em has done it again with another instant classic. After every track I'm like oh shit banger, classic, classic, banger, banger now this is hip-hop. I've been bumping the new Jay-Z and CunninLynguists album but fuck that I'm deleting those and I'm going to go through my library and delete other albums. Em has set a new bar and standard with Revival and what I look for in a good hip-hop album. I still can't believe he's been in the game for 15+ years. The way he has evolved, grown and matured as an artist over the years "My dick is an apple she wants me to put it inside her (in cider)." What a dope album. I'm a 20 y/o political science student and Hillary supporter and the bars he spits dissing Trump has left me in tears of joy. When I get back to my dorm tonight I'm going to crack open a cold bottle of cat piss (Mountain Dew) shove a buttplug in my ass (my gerbil ran away) while jerking off to this lit af banger of an album all fucking night and into the morning this is straight fucking fire. Thank you Em for once again raising the bar and crushing wack MC's. Bend the knee motherfuckers another masterpiece from the Rap God!

Who the fuck is John Martinez?

He’s just gonna rip off GKMC album cover like that?

New pasta?

holy fuck

>little girls unironically use 4chains

>any of the Saturations by Brockhampton
Are alright but come on. It's background music without content nor any kind of emotion.
>Death Grips.
More meming? Come one. At least Brockhampton is pleasant to listen to.
>Any Tyler, The Creator
All the same, try hard faggy shit.

>there's a lot fucking more
Even good ones?

His voice is pretty annoying, most beats are even more corny and it's a fucking mixtape. Nice try tho.

You're kidding right? Just this year alone
>DAMN
>Big Fish Theory
>Flower Boy
>4:44
>All Amerikkkan Badass
>Issa Album
>Culture
>Without Warning
>4eva is a Mighty Long Time

He'll even Hopsin's album was better than this trash. I'm convinced anyone that things Revival was good doesn't listen to Hip Hop.

>2 likes
how do you people even find this shit

>His voice is pretty annoying, most beats are even more corny and it's a fucking mixtape. Nice try tho.
you literally just described every eminem album

hes trash. revival is trash. dissing trump for (you)'s backfired horribly, he's aging like milk, his wife is a slut, his career is dead, not even a Beyonce feature can save that trash album.. and what the fuck is beyonce and skyler and phresh doing on an eminem album kek

Post Malone has better instrumentals thus his music is better

>zero knowledge of the rap game
Lmao, die hard old school.hip hop fans have shat on eminem since encore. They'll criticize the shit out of revival just like they did recovery and mmlp2 because it has
>too many pop features
>shit flow
>mediocre beats
>corny lyrics

>complains about corny voices and beats and "try hard faggot shit"
>likes revival
The absolute fucking state of (You)

>Bottomless Pit
>Flower Boy
>To Pimp a Butterfly
Revival is fucking garbage compared to these albums neck yourself user

The album is good lyrically but production wise it's complete trash. I wish Eminem still made his beats. This album needed Dr.Dre. Rick Rubin and Eminem don't mix well.

> (OP)
>>die-hard supporter of trump
>*drinks soy*
*drinks Milo's cummies*

>good lyrically
>"I'm so narcissistic when I fart I sniff it. Do a fake dab to smell my armpits with it."
Makes the window pane line sound like fucking Shakespeare

There is literally nothing wrong with that line.

If you're a brainlet maybe

Milo hasn't been relevant for over a year now

That's called a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=-QxUUiJOq-k
>mfw vanilla ice in 2017 literally better than anything Eminem has every put out

In that case all his music is a joke.

Jokes are supposed to be funny

You niggas better. Stop talking. About my man. Em. This is the greatest. Album you've. Ever heard!

>DAMN
Beyond trash sans 2 alright tracks. Kendrick is more of a video artist these days.
>Big Fish Theory
Unlistenable voice. Which applies to most new school artist. Wonder what the fuck happened, most niggas sound like a drunk 14 year olds these days.
Hahaha. Come on. It's probably even worse than Kingdom Come or American Gangster.
>All Amerikkkan Badass
Almost every track sounds the same.
>Culture
Jeez, you was trolling this entire time. Well, still better than being serious I guess.

Even his instrumentals are shit. You heard one, you heard them all. Just stop. He makes music for your little sister.

Eminem got variation. You got the retire home resident voice but also his normal one and the relapse accents. Production on Revival is mostly shit, but there are some highlights that beat everything else in the game, and how the fuck is Eminem try hard? He sounds as effortless as ever.

>To Pimp a Butterfly
The only legit contender but while Em overdoes it with rock shit, Kendrick overdid it with jazz shit and singing. Besides the best tracks on Revival > best tracks on TPAB, though it might be still a bit better overall album. Not even sure.

Just stop, this is embarassing

Someone has to educate shitposters from time to time, user. The state of Sup Forums is just sad.

There's a lot, so I'll have to narrow it down to 5 per year

>Kanye West - Yeezus
>Earl Sweatshirt - Doris
>Denzel Curry - Nostalgia 64
>A$AP Rocky - Long.Live.A$AP
>Sicko Mobb - Super Saiyan Vol. 1

>Mick Jenkins - The Water[s]
>Vince Staples - Hell Can Wait
>YG - My Krazy Life
>J. Cole - 2014 Forest Hills Drive
>Lucy Camp - Virago

>Future - DS2
>Young Pappy - 2 Cups Pt. 2
>Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly
>Travis Scott - Rodeo
>IDK - Subtrap

>Denzel Curry - Imperial
>Young Thug - JEFFERY
>Sybyr - ANTI-WORLD
>Danny Brown - Atrocity Exhibition
>21 Savage & Metro Boomin - Savage Mode

>Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.
>Brockhampton - SATURATION II
>Migos - Culture
>IDK - IWASVERYBAD
>GoldLink - At What Cost

Have you missed that they have to be better, not just released during this time period? Only TPAB is on the same level.

those are all ten times better than Revival you dickrider

lmao Eminem stans have bad taste

Jesus Christ. Imagine being this much of a cuckold. Spending this much time defending such a blatanty garbage album on an anonymous chinese cartoon image board. I legitimately feel sorry for you, faggot.

Based on what? Most of the shit is background music, some are alright on first listen but become boring afterwards, others somewhat decent but nothing special. No one will even remember the shit in couple years while people bitching about Revival now will praise it once they got it. It's going to be the same shit that happened to Relapse once again.

Everyone still thinks Relapse is shit, kid.
Sounds to me like you have ADD, no wonder you are an eminem stan

>baiting this hard

>The state of Eminem stans is just sad.
Fixed that for you faggot

Agree. I'd rather relisten to the lines and wordplay again a couple of years later than shit like 21 savage and Denzel Curry

LUV Is Rage 2 and Flower Boy are better.
Even fucking Playboi Carti was better.

>Yeezus
stopped reading there

>Luv is Rage 2
kys

>background music
Honestly, all Eminem has been white trash background music since 2002. Claiming he's been anything BUT that is labelling yourself whiter than milk.

Every track was either good or great. Eminem has 2 good tracks.
Thus, Lil Uzi > Eminem

And fuck it, Lil Pumps album had better songs in it than Revival.

I have no idea who the fucker is, nor do I wanna know, but he's actually right y'all.

fpbp

I hated the album, but most people I see hating it seem to be for political reasons, so this guy's kind of right about #2

American Gangster was good you fag

you have to go back