'Member Death Star?

'Member Death Star?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jm5czvOeeig
youtube.com/watch?v=XiiCkWEavI0
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are they pushing this beach background so fucking much? It's not even in the trailer.

that's a professional poster? lmao

Yes it is. Theres a clear shallow water scene with black stormtroopers

Have you not seen the trailers?

'Member AT-ATs?

I always assumed AT-AT were specifically designed for snowy environment, or dirt or whatever. This seems like a perfectly trackable beach, why not just tanks

seriously who the fuck makes these posters?
the death star is always so fucking close it would rip the planet apart with sheer gravity

>specifically designed for snowy environment
>All Terrain - Armored Transport
>

Yeah, going to be another cgi-fest with pandering...

youtube.com/watch?v=Jm5czvOeeig

>has there ever been a Star Wars scene shot on a tropical beach?
>no?
>THEN DO IT
like picking the background to a shitty video game level

>Placing a moon-sized battle station that close to a planet
How fast is that thing orbiting?

Other way around my dude but you're right. It's a legitimately fucking stupid presentation. Even ignoring the Roche Limit, it would be like ten feet off the ground right next to where the horizon and you absolutely can't fucking do that with a moon-sized spaceship.

Given the canon size of the Death Star that shot seems impossible.

I hope the film has a vaporwave soundtrack, going solely by the poster.

So does anyone die during this scene? It looks like >10 idiots running up a beach and the titans can't hit SHIT

why are you so autistic? ill let you in on a secret: in pic related the characters arent actually planet sized, its just an artistic representation of the iconic visual parts of the movie

>Dr. Vader. I'm RSO

This some War of the Worlds shit here

THEY'RE CALLED AT-ACT REEEEE

yes but its not presented like a photograph
dumbass

neither is OP's poster

>Vader?

>Why does he wear the mask?

>If I took that off would you die?

>You're a dark guy

The scene practically writes itself

How many of you are going to pay to see this garbage?

>pay

youtube.com/watch?v=XiiCkWEavI0

anyone see this?

It is. The original you posted is a heavily stylized painting. The rogue one poster looks like something I could've made in photoshop when I was eleven and shows a complete lack of understanding of perspective. It is sloppy and ugly.

im not going to see any of the new star wars movies. i did go for tfa and was so disappointed that i refuse to give any more of my shekels to them. i mean its disney, i should have expected it but my inner child deceived my ratonality

the poster is butt fuck ugly ill give you that but im just not seeing how anyone could think the death star is this close to a planet

mfw guardians of reddit 2 looks so much better than nu starwars

>a version of the deathstar is in 4 of the 7 movies

haha

I almost walked out of TFA. It was a miserable experience except maybe the first 1 minute and until maybe the last 10 minutes.

It's actually 5 of the 8

>actually thought TFA would've been on part with the originals
they just proved that George still at least tried with the prequels

feminist trash

We all knew what George was going for... he just needed producers and writers to help.

JJ directed what the producers told him to.

>JJ directed what the producers told him to.
And the flick made 2bln$, so he was right in a way.

Fuck Diversity One

i think it had some good parts (eg the scavenging part on the desert planet) that felt like star wars but the over arching story, direction and especially the jarring lack of creativity turned me away. i know this has been said many times but at least the prequels were bad in a unique way. this trash is straight off the conveyor belt

Why is that this poster is in Japanese?

They're trying to go for the classic Star Wars feel but with a new setting this time. ANH was desert, ESB was snow, RotJ was forest, TFA was all three of those, and now Rogue One is going to be beach.

Me ;^)

>Rogu Wan

Spoken like a true redditer

>rogue Juan

Rougu wan actually.

You're not answering my question.

thanks reddit

Holy shit you're dumb. The DT in OP's pic is behind the fucking clouds and is clearly behind an atmosphere. It's meant to look like its floating there to look hella epic dawg.

holy fuck this scene is the worst thing ive ever scene, it was actually painful to watch.
how the fuck do they ruin droids? the simplest thing to do right.
>so what should the droid act like?
>member tars from interstellar? like that

> Luke, help me take this mask off

> But you'll die

Ahem
>7 of 8

Kill yourself faggot.

Sup Forums is filled with cucks that pay for netflix. They need to be convinced not to pay for this shit.

I'm in the same boat as you user. They wont get another cent out of me. I came to see Luke but got pathetic pandering fan fiction instead.

Rogue One
>not about the adventures and exploits of Rogue Squadron

Diversity in Star Wars
>no bothan spies
>no other aliens at all

Another death star movie in less than a year.

Shut up you retarded nigger.

Is that including the donut death star that anakin blew up in episode 1? Because that totally counts

Fuck off pleb

Yes. Episode 3 with the wookies vs trade federation.

>I'm a big guy

It's the planet that will be in the last act, where all the big end game plot of the movie happens.

kek. It's true baneposting transcends time itself

Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

oh wait, retcon!

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0

Neck yourself, faggot.

Awesome beachwear.

Superior in every way. I unironically want to see this movie.