Why are heroin people so pretentious about music...

why are heroin people so pretentious about music? sounds like something a 16yo would say when they think they are the only person ever to have smoked pot

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVaVR0fd49Y&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know but Alice in Chains is the only right answere to heroin music

yeah seriously junkies have some kind of superiority complex for people who have to suck cock for something anybody whose ever taken a chemistry class could probably make for themselves

meant to (you) op but whatever

As chris Ott says, the appeal of drug addiction isn't so much what the drugs can do for you, it's mostly the feeling of having a secret problem that others can't understand because it's serious and stuff. It's kind of like a private little martyr complex that makes you feel badass.

this shit is so cringey

I fucking hate heroin addicts, besides the few that have been amazing musicians such as Neil Young and others who don't blatantly glorify being a skaggy fuck.

yeah, so pretty much the feeling of being a teenager. How badass!

Because they're on heroin

to be fair, it actually is serious and you actually can't understand it without having been there

It is retarded, so yeah it is impossible to get into retard mind

>this album that often refers to heroin and its effects resonates more if you've been a heroin addict yourself
rlly makes u think huuh

I suddenly received the impression that you aren't as intelligent as you might think you are.

not everyone has a neurological addiction disorder

also not everyone is retarded so not everyone knows what it really is like to have down syndrome

Surely, you must be on drugs to think that.

like down syndrome

>ONLY REAL ADDIX WILL GET THIS
>t. LouReed69

ive gone to weird and desperate measures to just to have a moment to jerk off and then felt weird and guilty about it and then had to take a nap and woke up feeling guilty about that, and the time lost and for what?

honestly , is it anything like this?

kek

>ogenstein

to be fair, you need an extremely low IQ to understand heroin...

heroin is like crack for hipsters. literally every heroin addict thinks they're cool and edgy, no exceptions. they all started doing heroin because they thought it was chic. it's like fashionable depression. no one thinks you're cool, or interesting, no one is sympathetic to your "plight", your addiction isn't beyond the comprehension of anyone, you're just a fucking tryhard loser who literally got addicted to a hard drug because you thought it would make you look cool. it's the most pathetic thing imaginable.

fucking this

you ever watch an episode of intervention on a heroin addict and they always think they are hot shit, but they are really a complete loser with a serious problem. Specifically what comes to mind was this episode on a young homeless women who chose the street kid lifestyle on skag. Entirely pathetic. It's not cool or artsy or even a remotely interesting way to live.

>heroin is like crack for hipsters
>this centuries-old compound of a millenia-old drug is like the hipster version of this decades-old drug

God tier
Weed
MDMA
Caffeine

High tier
Adderall
Coke
Mushrooms
Peyote
LSD
Morphine

Mid tier
Hydro/Perc/Roxy
Xanax/Valium

Never again
Salvia

Degenerate
Crack
Opium harder than Morphine(Heroin,Fentanyl,etc)
Meth

Www.soundcloud.com/jackacid666

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVaVR0fd49Y&feature=youtu.be

salvia is definitely never again tier

my worst nightmares came to life

This is objectively true. You forgot nicotine and alcohol, which are mid tier and high tier, respectively.

poor taste

nicotine and alcohol are trash and are significantly worse for you than most of the drugs that guy mentioned in his list

in terms of toxicity, yes, but socially they are high tier

that's hardly justification for destroying your body
weed and adderall are way better than cigs and booze for social gathering, hell I'd do a perc before I ever drink again

Oh right i did forget since they're shit

Final edition

God tier
Weed
MDMA
Caffeine

High tier
Adderall
Coke
Mushrooms
Peyote
LSD
Morphine

Mid tier
Hydro/Perc/Roxy
Xanax/Valium

Low tier
Alcohol
Cigarettes

Never again
Salvia

Degenerate
Crack
Opium harder than Morphine(Heroin,Fentanyl,etc)
Meth

explain?

Neil Young never even did heroin though let alone became an addict

look, I agree. I only binge drink alcohol maybe once a month if not less. And tob is indisputably bad, but I have met cool people doing it. And alcohol can sometimes break that barrier for me to talk to someone or say hi to a girl.

I smoke weed multiple times a day and I disagree with you saying it is good for social gathering, but that is based of personal experience and your experience is supposedly different due to your clear expression of opinion.

What's the appeal of heroin? Like I understand the appeal of most drugs on some level, but heroin just seems horrible on every level.

I've had multiple bad trips. One I was falling down a literal rabbit hole alice in wonderland style and it wouldn't end. Another was when the blades of grass I was laying on all turned into knives and the physical pain felt real. Another was when I thought I died completely and was speaking to my recently deceased family members. Another was when visual reality turned into what looked like source 2 gaming engine (half life, garrys mod, ect.) and everything was ugly as fuck.

DMT needs to be in god teir

Euphoria.

Salvia plays off of receptors in your brain that trigger anxiety. It is a drug that is almost never pleasant for anyone in high doses. Take MDMA or mushrooms if you want a great mindfucking euphoric experience

>prescription narcs mid tier
nigga what

besides the rush and feeling of the drug, really unintelligent and/or easily manipulated people seem to think the lifestyle it brings is cool. It can make people delusional in those regards.

I stay away from MDMA although I know it's okay infrequently. I've done acid, shrooms, and lsa and all were better experiences than salvia. JH is also real shit and psychedelic. I had a scary obe on a JH variety that made me think I was dead.

The appeal for me was that i could be high functioning on it.

It doesnt give you a crazy super intense incapacitating high - it just makes everything pleasant. Like, you know you're in pain, or fucking up, but it just doesn't matter.

As long as you dont get super high, you can go about your daily business no problem

Dont get me wrong, its guaranteed to fuck your life, and something of an acquired taste but it is just soooo comfy and nice

Morphine is a script narcotic and its way better and cleaner than the others

Shrooms suck imo. They made me feel like I was freezing cold inside my house during the summer. All I could do was just cover myself in blankets and shiver. I would try them again but it was a weird first experience.

I am so confused itt. Is everyone just dicking around? Has this whole "take heroin and become addict cuz it's cool a thing?" In my experience at psych wards, substance abuse, and NA it's usually shit like broken families, broken economic/life situations, or mental illness. Sure the average person completely unfamiliar with such a predicament wouldn't know how it feels, but why take pride in that? I always try to educate if I can about how such things go. You want more people to know so if they or someone they care about gets in that situation, help will be there.

One of my friends had the exact same experience when we did shrooms together. The first part of my trip was life changing but once I started to smoke weed while I was on shrooms the trip took a 180 degree turn and I lost control of everything. Would try them again though

last time I did shrooms I was also like this. Visuals were light, I was cold and shivering, but my head felt so hot and I had a headache. Then someone killed my vibe after I fucked them up with a ridiculous comeback in a online fighting game although that was an environmental thing and not really so much related to the drugs as much. I took 3.5g so I expected more to happen. LSD is much better imo.

Sup Forums is pretty young. Give it time and these people will turn into those you're describing.

I think that it has to do with people becoming more accepting of marijuana and drug use in general. heroin addicts probably think that their use is the same as that of someone who smokes weed habitually.
I also think a lot of heroin addicts are "coming out," so to speak, because we know that there's an opiate epidemic going on. it's far easier to get help now, and loads more people understand why someone would get hooked on heroin in the first place.

they're probably mid tier because you have to do CWE in order to get rid of the acetaminophen, morphine is cleaner in this regard

But even then, heroin usually equates to "get as much help as you can". I think the one thing that doesn't get enough help for is alcoholism because drinking is just such a large part of culture and society in general.

>meth degenerate tier but mdma which is actually worse for your brain per dose is god tier
confirmed retard

Weed isn't good socially for me, it makes me super quiet. Coke and alcohol are the most socially stimulating drugs I've used.

i guess it has to do with how addictive it is? also, most people understand the dangers of regularly using mdma, and the comedown isn't exactly a nice experience (from what i've heard, i'm not a user t b h).

fair enough

its not that hard to do tho plus it’s easier to fuck around and turn into a junkie with straight up morphine

the comedown from meth is god awful too, enough to make me quit after 3 times
most mdma you buy on the street is likely cut with meth anyhow

yes, just like the only people using those stupid bikes with big wheels in front are hipsters

I used to be an alcoholic and not once did anyone tell me I was drinking too much or too often. people's views on alcohol are all fucked up, like I know people who wil romanticize alcoholism.
imo if you're doing heroin you've passed a kinda threshold where getting help for your drug problem is more important than getting help for the pain that drove you to start taking opioids in the first place. I guess the silver lining to the opioid epidemic is that a lot more people know about narcan now, and are aware of the laws around calling 911 for an overdose.

>get addicted to a drug that will fuck up your life so that an album will click

Jesus fucking christ.

God Tier: Straight edge
Mid Tier: occasional alcohol with the lads
Degenerate: Everything not mentioned

ah so you've never done heroin and your just larping. ok. none of what you said is true in anyway.

t. faggot straight edge virgin

It’s strange. The first two times I rolled the comedowns were actually pretty nice. Just felt super relaxed. Everything still had that fuzzy glow, was kinda scattered, but still enjoyed it. But after those first 2 rolls every comedown would just make me go insane. Granted my mental health sucked because of shitty life circumstances which pervaded my mood and thoughts any time I got high on anything. Had a couple bad trips during that time too and weed just started making me more depressed and asocial.

>doing a drug this many times even though you had shitty experiences with it

in my case, weed and alcohol both tend to make me think I'm very social and cool while I'm actually just being a total weirdo

meant to reply to you

>he can't handle salvia

Weed has its culture, so you can make friends by talking about it and people will want to smoke with you, but usually if I smoke at a party I start to feel lame because I'm too lost in my own head to socialize.

Yeah, me too actually, I do like booze better than weed for socializing

>anybody whose ever taken a chemistry class could probably make for themselves

Yaaaaaaa suuurrrreeeee

just about every illegal drug is either made in someone’s basement or in the jungle, none of it is really all that hard to make

Psychs can be pretty fuckin terrible if you have any latent mental illness i.e. anxiety, depression. Though you might not experience it as acutely while your sober, tripping has a way of bringing your subconcious thoughts and repressed emotions to the forefront.

dude what saliva isn't a drug
you can't get high on spit idiot

>REAL heroin music right here

>vinyl is like cd for hipsters
>this decades-old format of a century-old concept is like the hipster version of this newer format

weed is for beta faggots, exclusively.

Coke, caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine are the only worthwhile drugs on that list

coke is way too fuckin expensive to be worthwhile

and addictive
but that dude you replied to was baiting

people that are proud of being straight edge and look down on drug users as degenerate have just never had friends or the social skills to acquire drugs

degenerates

exactly. They're just social losers who try to paint it as a good thing.

SuperGod tier: alcohol

How do you make ketamine, nitrazepam or pregabalin with a home chemistry set?

I said illegal drugs dipshit

Why do meth heads always try to say "B-but this drug is worse!!"
It isn't. Doing meth is hitting rock bottom. You can't go lower. You're absolutely wrecking your brain starting with your first dose.

I know that it's one of the most fucked up ones, even more so than coke, but is it really worse than heroin?
t. has only done weed, alcohol and truffles

How do you make cocaine or heroin with a home chemistry set?

Yes it is. Heroin is not that bad for you unless you repeatedly abuse it. It's just super morphine, its real name is diamorphine. Heroin is just a big scary name for it like marijuana is for cannabis

ironically if you thing heroin is a "chic" or "hipster" drug, that basically outs you as a probably white middle class hipster yourself

literally every dope user i know is some barely literate trashy welfare motherfucker

the only drug with a worse userbase around here is probably crack because theyre mostly black and will straight up kill you instead of the usual shady but resistable dopefiend shit

If that's true, it's crazy how much it gets blown up as the worst thing out there. Like I don't know a single person who tried heroin, even people who were at some point addicted to the heaviest shit told me heroin was the one thing they always stayed away from

acid base extractions are really simple, although it's morphine you'll end up with not heroin

heroin takes a proper lab to synth

It's what everyone thinks but heroin is totally safe if administered by a doctor for a pain relieving purpose, or even used safely recreationally(once)
Crysral meth begins its all out neurological assault almost instantly

>even people who were at some point addicted to the heaviest shit told me heroin was the one thing they always stayed away from
because most druggies are legit retards and don't realize that smoking opium or popping percocets is essentially the same thing

one thing I know is I'm not trying either of those, ever

this
you don’t even need a home chemistry set, cocaine gets made in drums full of gasoline and heroin gets made by a bunch of children in the Middle East

all you need is a stolen organic chemistry textbook

Great idea, and while you're at it never try coke, you can get the exact same effect from (copious amounts of)caffeine if you want a jittery buzz without the teeth grinding, jaw soreness, and nosebleeds. Adderall at most if you really need something other than caffeine.

I'd probably still be on coke if I could still get it.

>you can get the exact same effect from caffeine
something tells me this is more than a bit exaggerated
but yeah, right now the only new thing I'd see me trying is MDMA and maybe other psychedelics if i like that one. You can call me narrow-minded but drugs generally don't appeal to me that much desu

Different guy, but yeah coke is pretty lame and there are definitely better alternatives for its effects.

A lot of those trashy people started out middle class or better. A lot of them fell for the heroin=deep meme and then found they couldn't just quit once they were done pretending to be despondent and wound up really being a junkie loser. I've watched that shit and meth turn college educated people from well off families into complete trash that can't be helped.