To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Revival. The humour is extremely subtle...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Revival. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of multi-syllabics most of the rhymes schemes will go over a typical listener’s head. There’s also Em’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from CNN propaganda, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these rhymes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Revival truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Em’s existential catchphrase “Eat my turds,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Marshall Mathers’ genius wit unfolds itself on their monitor speakers. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have an Eminem tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

why do you like Trump so much? He appointed the guy that took your internet freedom away, he still hasn't built any walls, Hillary is still not in jail. The guy lied to you yet you still worship him just to be contrarian

>caring about le interwebs freedumb maymay
Lol

>being a cuck that pretends to like a liar just to fit in with random internet strangers

Be more specific, dumbo.

This meme picture was made before he released "like home", and now this meme is even more accurate.

You are a stupid jew lover.

>just to be contrarian
There's your answer.

The media and the congress are all working against him.
You cant really blame him for getting so few shit done.
Hell the muslim ban failed within days because of the corrupt judges.

I just feel like having to pay extra will give me motivation to drop internet usage altogether and keep me from wasting time on youtube.

Well yeah. Still. This way the goverment could literally control what you read on the internet.
It's not good. If you addicted to the internet just find a way to not use it that doesn't screw other people.

We don’t need another thread about this album
Consider suicide

Well, it isn't up to me at all what happens with Net Neutrality.

I just finished my 4th listen of the new Eminem album and I can't stop smiling. Holy fuck guess who's back? Em has done it again with another instant classic. After every track I'm like oh shit banger, classic, classic, banger, banger now this is hip-hop. I've been bumping the new Jay-Z and CunninLynguists album but fuck that I'm deleting those and I'm going to go through my library and delete other albums. Em has set a new bar and standard with Revival and what I look for in a good hip-hop album. I still can't believe he's been in the game for 15+ years. The way he has evolved, grown and matured as an artist over the years "My dick is an apple she wants me to put it inside her (in cider)." What a dope album. I'm a 20 y/o political science student and Hillary supporter and the bars he spits dissing Trump has left me in tears of joy. When I get back to my dorm tonight I'm going to crack open a cold bottle of cat piss (Mountain Dew) shove a buttplug in my ass (my gerbil ran away) while jerking off to this lit af banger of an album all fucking night and into the morning this is straight fucking fire. Thank you Em for once again raising the bar and crushing wack MC's. Bend the knee motherfuckers another masterpiece from the Rap God!

how was the muslim ban being deemed unconstitutional evidence of corrupt judges

I just finished my 4th viewing of the new shit pasta and I can't stop smiling. Holy fuck guess who's back? user has done it again with another instant shitter. After every word I'm like oh shit cringey, ironic, ironic, cringey, cringey now this is dog-shit. I've been bumping the new Brockhampton and Grimes threads but fuck that I'm going to those and I'm going to go reply to faggots and shitpost with this shit pasta. user has set a new bar and standard with pasta and what I look for in a good shit pasta. I still can't believe he's been on Sup Forums for 15+ years. The way he has devolved, deteriorated, and regressed mentally as a shitposter over the years "I just finished my 4th listen of the new Eminem album and I can't stop smiling." What a shit pasta. I'm a 17 y/o AP high school student and meme supporter and the shit he spits being ironic has left me in tears of joy. When I get back to my living room tonight I'm going to crack open a cold bottle of cat piss (Mountain Dew) shove a buttplug in my ass (my gerbil ran away) while jerking off to this garbage af cunt of a pasta all fucking night and into the morning this is straight fucking trash. Thank you user for once again raising the bar and crushing wack shit pastas. Bend the knee motherfuckers another masterpiece from the Pasta God!

That's Sup Forums allright.

>the media boogeyman having a hand in politics
>a republican congress
>he's appointing conservative judges to lifetime positions
>muslim ban failed because of corrupt judges and not because it kept ANY MUSLIM, citizen of the USA or no, from re-entering the country

It wasn't deemed unconstitutional, actually.

Kek

>He fell for the Leddit meme.
So glad you retards don't have any real pull on how policy is done. We'd have a centralized internet by now, if you faggots got your way.

>the goverment could literally control what you read on the internet.
Easy solution: Stop using the internet.