Why is he so scary?

Why is he so scary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3OLIgEua4PU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He wasn't. It was just a combination of having two efficient killers and getting incredibly lucky multiple times.

He makes you realize it's niggers and not the system. It's quite shocking to cucks who watched the Wire.

>violent nigger
>smart, calculated nigger
>new breed that doesn't care for traditions and honor

Kind of a fearsome combo, don't you think?

He's a nigger

he's a straight killer

Because he was just a boy and didn't respect people like the Barksdales. So he was a wildcard

He's autistic

>That's some spiderman shit there.
He's like the least scary black dude in the show.

It's the combination of silence and never negotiating.

He represented the newest, most fucked up generation of people in "the game", who grew up knowing nothing but the world that folks like Stringer and Cheese created, and Marlo illustrated how allowing "the game" to continue only ensured that each successive generation would be more violent and depraved than the one before it.

The hustlers of the 60s led to the Blaxploitation bangers and pimps of the 70s who led to the crops/bloods type gangs and street pushers of the 80s who led to Avon/Prop Joe/Stringer/Cheese in the 90s who led to Slim and Marlo in the 00's, with each successive generation being more aggressive, more depraved, and more inhumane than the one preceding it.

Simon was completely wrong on that then.

Yeah, this was also pretty clear to me. Marlo was an aspie chessmaster who never made eye contact and didn't empathize with anyone but himself.

If he was born to a wealthy white family he would be detailing his latest set of Eldar figurines, or trying to build a life-size Battlestar Galactica in Minecraft, but instead, he was born in Baltimore and so the game became the primary outlet for his autism.

THE DIGITS CONFIRM

Simon was a clueless cuck who did a fantastic job of showing the facts of life in Baltimore before proceeding to engage in the worst sorts of philosophical contortionism to reconcile his objective depiction of inner city poverty and violence with the beliefs and proposed solutions of the leftist political status quo.

TLDR: Season 4 was unwittingly the strongest and most emotionally compelling advocation for making birth control mandatory for people on welfare that I've ever seen put to film.

Season 2 also should be a required primer for anyone who still doesn't understand how and why Trump Won.

>Trump won

I don't think I will ever be able to not smile when I hear that

Every time I hear the words "President-elect Trump" or "Trump Administration" I chuckle to myself a little bit.

I spent November 9th off work and drinking Yuengling in my boxers while my fiancée was at work, blasting Tim Heidecker's "I am a cuck" song over and over again while watching Stephan Molyneux videos and chuckling maniacally.

Cool words bro

You must know a lot of words

>two candidates
> the one with fewer votes wins

American """""democracy"""""

>cuck
>nigger
>trump
>nigger

yup this thread sounds like a mature audience intelligently discussing The Wire

America isn't a democracy, it's a constitutionally protected republic.

I was looking for this response. Thank you user
my sides are in orbit

ya, because Trump has proven himself to be staunchly pro-labor.

Enjoy your victory Trumpbros, the lower to middle class is going to get the most buttfucked out of his administration.

Sincerely,
A liberal condescending Masshole who predicted trump's win when he had a 20 point gap in the polls.

He got game.

Except when the argument is about democracy being better.

America is a democracy, it is run by a bureaucracy that includes democratic elements. It's not designed to follow the will of the people, but rather the American upper class, if that's what you mean by it not being a democracy, you're right.

autism

Reminds me of the quote about Keyser Soze

"To be in power you didn't need guns, money, numbers...you needed the will to do what the other guy wouldn't"

youtu.be/3OLIgEua4PU

Avon was hampered by his loyalty to his family and friends. Marlo didn't seem to have any friends. Even Snoop and Chris just seemed like underlings. Marlo had no issue killing and thus was able to go places others couldn't

>being scared of a skinny nigger

kys

You should always fear the wild beast that is the nigger

Especially brooding, sinister niggers like the boy Marlo

blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crimes.

well writen, good actor

founding fathers hated democracy, the government was set up to do two things.

favor rural peoples and the moneyed and hopefully educated elite. I like it because it tends to produce better results for my side.

i had trouble taking him seriously desu