Who should play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who should play him in the inevitable biopic?

Ice Cube and Chris Tucker

How the fuck do you explain this to kids? No seriously, Santa Clause is not a fictional character to children. This does not make any sense, fuck your PC bullshit liberals.

Idris Elba.

The only thing thing that I hate more than niggers are the loathsome kikes that force niggers into everything

He is now ;)

Hey I was just at Mall of America yesterday and today. Santa Claus was there yesterday and he was white. Must have missed the black one.

Saw a lot of mooslem headscarves while I was there. Afraid I was going to get allahu ackbard the whole time.

>Black man living on the north pole

More triggered about this t b h.

mall santas are viewed as "santa's helpers" and he barely looks black
this isn't even progressive, this is something that would be viewed as outgoing in the 1970s or early 1980s

Santa isn't real so who cares about the fucks that dress up like him

If your kids (or you) don't realize that there are actors going around pretending to be Santa they're retarded.

Even if you believe in Santa being real, every kid knows that there are a lot of "assistant-Santas".

>Letting your daughter sit on a black man's lap
Just preparing for the future I guess.

>mall santas are viewed as "santa's helpers"
This is news to me. So what's the fucking point of seeing a fake Santa? It's like going to see a Rolling Stones cover band live.

>faggots are actually getting triggered over fucking santa clause

lmao neck yourselves

>Saw a lot of mooslem headscarves while I was there. Afraid I was going to get allahu ackbard the whole time.

Okay, so strangest thing was that I saw a fuckton of Arabs at the mall as well (and some of those women were qts). Granted my state's got the largest Arab population in the U.S., but Arabtown is like 40 minutes away so idk what gives.

Not gonna lie, he looks pretty fucking jolly. Man fits the bill.

one more word and ya name on dis nyuggaaah

He has a beard and he looks like a kind old man. What's the problem? It's not like they hired a Chinese Santa.

You want a count? I kept a tally because we don't have mooslems or really anyone who isn't a white not Muslim person in my state. I think I've gotten enough cultural enrichment for a while.

Day 1
47 in Mall of America
2 in hotel
Total: 49

Day 2
61 in Mall of America
Total: 61

Grand total of individual instances of women being openly oppressed and everyone accepting it as A-Okay as witnessed first hand by me while not specifically looking, judt walking around enjoying my vacation with my family: 110.

>american """"culture"""""

>Not oppressing women as a sign of respect for them
>2016

I don't know I think he makes a pretty good Santa

LOL white genocide is funneeee rite guys?

Fuck this new lib shit. Thank god Trumps coming in

trump wants nothing to do with cancerous race """"""""""""""politics"""""""""""""""""

Yes, Donald "Ben "Sheldon Adelson" Carson" Trump will definitely do something about this.

i hate minnesota so god damn much

I'm pretty Sup Forums but he looks good. Santa's imaginary and I don't have a problem with this. What I do have a problem with is liberals lame reactions to this. Hold on I'll collect some, because you can really see their fetish for minorities shining through.

Children tell one of Santa's many helpers what they want, and then the helpers relay that message onto the big man himself.

Pretty simple.

>Entire thread is just 250 comments of this

They're a fucking hivemind.

So why do they dress like him? Why not just dress like elves?

to be fair the large rural part of it is ok we just need raze the Twin cities and everything 50miles around em

I can understand there being a problem, since in most media he's an old white dude. And then you have a guy who's an entirely different race. It'd destroy a rational person's sense of belief.

That being said most kids who are going to sit on Santa's lap probably aren't smart enough to notice that. Honestly, kids are dumb.

Black santa is comfy

I'm sorry but why does this matter anyways, Mall Santas aren't real Santas anyways.