Chile v Germany #3

0-1 (Stindl)

30'

te meo dijo el alemANO

>de gay

JUGAMOS COMO NUNCA PERDIMOS COMO SIEMPRE

memes

>tfw Löw and the DFB said they doesn't care about the confed cup and just want to test a few future prospects instead, focusing 100% on preparing to defend the wc title in 2018

>win it anyway
>win u21 euro too despite taking a few players out of that team, effectively playing with two B-C teams in both cups

Fucking delicious, this is so great. Beating all these teams, that try SO fucking hard, giving 110%

fuck anime

Es solo 1 maldito gol
calma la ptm

No
Anime

>blond hair
>white

i miss a little this pure germany

I still wonder why Chileans are obssessed with mario kart

they even had a mario kart celebration

Antonio Rüdiger - Welcome to Chelsea | Best Skills & Defending Highlights 2016/17

anime?

CHILE DECIME QUE SE SIENTE

PEDER CONTRA UN EQUIPO DE LA B

0-3 germany

check em

>post is in spanish
>flag is American

Really makes you think...

did chile put in their Cruz Azul players?

FUCK DONALD DRUMPF

>best south american team can't even win germany's C team
lel

KEK

K E K

Why there isn't more chubby anime girls?

Akajajajjaajajjjjajajja
Soy el barsinso

Esa es nuestra frase.

any golcaracol bro here?

Von der Maas bis an die Memel
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt

At least I have choripanes

this werner kid is a beast, he hungry like a shark

Can Texas ever recover?

she's fat

do you miss him?

about to kill myself lads i have the rope ready

Esto

At least we didn't lose two world wars

lol chilean manlets

god damnit

Kek

we have a fuckton of nintendo babbies

you're sinking to romania levels m8

FUERZA CHILE ESTAMOS CON VOS

you didn't win them, either

dont forget to visit the rickety stool store. its always right next door!

Pisco's better than lager
Bolano's better than Hesse

NOSOTROZ

>rude nigger

look at all that disgusting huwhite skin

Pecho frioo

want to hear my impression of Chile

>can't score a goal and is also short

Spain put about a solid 10% effort from start to finish all tournament though

This is what I'd expect from a team that didn't win a single final in the 90 minutes.

The clock is ticking, Chile
Better think of something fast

Are Chileans mad that Vidal plays for a Bavarian club, them being huge Prussiaboos and all?

Plenty of time left

ESTAN VOLVIENDO A SER COMO ANTES

drinking german beer rg

it's like i'm drinking piss

I have £100 on Germany winning.

Holy frick this first half has had my heart beating.

it's fine because it's true

Chile is too manlet to compete with German height

So fucking unfair.

DAILY REMINDER

COLOMBIA WAS THE ONLY TEAM WHO TIED WITH GERMANY IN THE 1990 WORLD CUP, MORE THAN ANYTHING CHILE WILL ACHIEVE

BolaÑÑÑo = god

HOLA QUE TAL CHILE COMO TE VA

>HOLA QUE TAL CHILE COMO TE VA

HOLA QUE TAL CHILE COMO TE VA

WEON HIJO DE PUTA TE SALUDA TU PAPA

We have Gary Medel, I don't need anyone else

Saori isn't chubby or fat tho, don't know where this meme comes from

>EL ETERNO GEN CHUNCHO

jajajajajjajajaja CJILE

CJILE WEAR RED

CJILE

CJILE WEAR RED CAUSE

CAUSE OF

CAUSE

OF INFLAMED ANUS

CJILE JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

Harder to draw

>ESTAMOS CON VOS
that explains the horrible choking

doubting the germans

>Losing against Germany -F tean

Top kek

>VIDAL

i doubt it since there's not a single relevant "prussian" club

TWO SCOOPS?!?

W-Who do I support? The team that cucked us 4-1 3 days ago or the team that buttfucked us 7-0 a year ago?

Mexico can't win this

this

>conceding against germany's ç team

>LEL ARTURO

>german says clock is ticking
>bomb squad arrives

Which one?

Una vela.

Would you rather have
A) Big strong german gf
B) Small sissy chilean bf

>tfw i am the only australian flag ITT
why don't australians like football

We got this bros
Remember, 5D chest

>europe's best A team lost to this Chilean side
>they couldnt score on a man city reject

Yeah that's what's makes my dick hard

Are you alright?

Im quite alright

just hope for a lot of injuries

How do I get a chileANO gf?

>le disappointed fat hand of god man

>I rate Vidal

can we be the first team to win back to back world championships? is a boy allowed to dream of the impossible?

dubs dont lie

Tu ni hables hermano

damn Ronaldo...

I'm sorry, but did Chile already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't over yet. In fact, we're only like 30 minutes in. Does being 1 goal down mean you automatically lose? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this assumption when the game isn't even over? Chile are still in this game right now and they have been the best team in the world for how many years now? 2? They're playing against the worst Germany team and we're losing. But you know what? They're still fucking here. Chile is one of the best fucking teams in the world. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded assumptions like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Chile comes back and win the confed cup. Portugal just lost to Chile the best football country in the world lost. So we're still I'm this. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make assumptions on this game again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you all making all these anti-Chile jokes because you're all faggot haters who don't like Chile because it's nice. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these other fucking countries on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out the haters in this board. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make assumptions like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>vidal

chile caca

DAILY REMINDER

COLOMBIA WAS THE ONLY TEAM WHO TIED WITH GERMANY IN THE 1990 WORLD CUP, MORE THAN ANYTHING CHILE WILL ACHIEVE .

FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD FOOTBALL IS DEAD

DRUNGUS SCHWARZKOPF

Colombia hasn't done jack shit in its entire history besides winning a shitty Copa America in a weak era.

why the hell do chile keeps shooting from outside of the goalkeeper area just get closer and shoot wtf