What does Sup Forums think of the Westboro Baptist Church?

What does Sup Forums think of the Westboro Baptist Church?

"pay attention to us please? please??????????" the church

I wish I had a good christian wife.

VOTE FOR PEDRO!!!!

I agree with pretty much everything they say.

antichrists

They are IRL fishing for (You)s

Very important group of assholes.

Something something free speexb

what are the bands on her legs?

How shooped is this vid?

Hasn't most of the family abandoned this shit and been pushed away by the remaining hardcore ones?

I'll bet she fucks like a champ

Tights

Typical Democrats.

Real-life shitposters. A free society needs them, lest our right to speak offensively atrophy away. Would share a beer with.

I live 2 minutes from their church and have had classes with several of the Phelps children. AMA

It's basically a front for scamming. Everyone in the family is educated to be lawyers and they mock sacred cows of both the left and the right (soldiers/gays/ect) to incite people into attacking them, then they turn around and sue. Several WBC members have been declared vexatious litigants for this reason.

Phelps was an old shitlib Civil Rights era attorney, so the fire and brimstone facade is basically all a fraud.

>Phelps earned a law degree from Washburn University in 1964, and founded the Phelps Chartered law firm.[16] The first notable cases were related to civil rights. "I systematically brought down the Jim Crow laws of this town," he claims.[7] Phelps' daughter was quoted as saying, "We took on the Jim Crow establishment, and Kansas did not take that sitting down. They used to shoot our car windows out, screaming we were nigger lovers," and that the Phelps law firm made up one-third of the state's federal docket of civil rights cases.[17]

>Phelps took cases on behalf of African-American clients alleging racial discrimination by school systems, and a predominantly black American Legion post which had been raided by police, alleging racially based police abuse.[18] Phelps' law firm obtained settlements for some clients.[19] Phelps also sued President Ronald Reagan over Reagan's appointment of a U.S. ambassador to the Vatican, alleging this violated separation of church and state. The case was dismissed by the U.S. district court.[19][20] Phelps' law firm, staffed by himself and family members also represented non-white Kansans in discrimination actions against Kansas City Power and Light, Southwestern Bell, and the Topeka City Attorney, and represented two female professors alleging discrimination in Kansas universities.[17]

>In the 1980s, Phelps received awards from the Greater Kansas City Chapter of Blacks in Government and the Bonner Springs branch of the NAACP, for his work on behalf of black clients.[19]

Like a quarter of Fred's original children have

It took me about 10 years to realize that they were 100% right. I'd love to join if there was a branch near me.

The opposite of SJWs. RJWs. Religious jackass warriors.

Did you stick it in?

Dont like here, fucking leave. Also pay your fucking taxes.

They love being hated,also they protested my HS in '07.

Shadow

Don't give a fuck about them honestly.

This. What I'd do to meet a girl who hasn't been a cock carousal since she was 16.

did they act normal or weird?
Were they bullied?
Was there any gay kids in the school, and did they abuse them/get abused by them?

I have no problem with them. They can say whatever they want.

Liberals seem to hate them immensely.

One was QT in an in-bred shut in kind of way

There a group of like less than a hundred people who are provocative and anti-war. Anyone who thinks they're an actual problem feel for the meme. It's like getting mad at a TV wrestler villain.

They suck, but they're just one small group of isolated weirdos. Definitely not as bad as the SJW movement

>2531 [Reply]▶
>What does Sup Forums think of the Westboro Baptist Church?
Leftist psyop. Church does not really exist.

You should have talked to her user.

>tfw no westboro baptist church gf

Most were super quiet and never talked at all, I wouldn't quite say weird.

No every one not to fuck with them or risk getting your ass sued. Except there was this weekend one unusually outspoken boy phelps that went on a rant about soldiers going to hell and this kid who had to be physically removed from classroom by like half the class because he was like lurching forward to fight him.

And yes their were gay kids but I never heard about any trouble between the two while I was there.

What

this. they chose calvinism because nobody fucking knows what that is anymore anyway.

What what?

too lazy to research this to see if it's true but if it is then he's a fucking genius

>QT in an in-bred shut in kind of way

I didn't know people were attracted to the in-bred look.

The only hope we have left is to...
>vote for Pedro.

Did they play sports or just study?

There was like one girl that played tennis when I was there. I think a couple of them in like Forensics and Debate and stuff too

They've murder less people than Isis.