What would your plan be to eliminate SJWs/Feminazis?

What would your plan be to eliminate SJWs/Feminazis?

Sarin gas

just let them be, these things tend to sort themselves out after a generation or two.

As for myself, my first act would be to shut down Tumblr. That would fuck things up for 'em.

Throw them into an arena and make them fight to the death, and impregnate the winners.

turn manhattan into a giant prison and dump them there

just ignore them. they will always find something to complain about. they absolutely thrive on attention.

if you starve them of attention, they will go away. that is the easiest way to deal with these morons.

MUH ES JAY DUB FEMINAZI XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Any particular reason you chose Manhattan?

The world is a marketplace of ideas, the bad ones end up getting weeded out after a while. To "eliminate them" I would just refute their arguments and the rational ones would abandon their beliefs and the crazies will just die off after a while along with their ideology.

Remove welfare and witness how people shut the fuck up and focus on working as you need it in order to survive.

You've actually found a fuckable femanazi?
EEEWWWWWWW!

Remove federal funding for schools that award critical theory, feminist or women's studies, or any other form of ethnic studies degrees.

Castrate and throw them in genderneutral jails

I say we execute them. Hell, throw the fags in as well, just like in Syria. Post the SJW beheading videos on Tumblr to let the remaining ones know what they're dealing with.

Poor naive fedora'd gentlemen think that people are swayed by rational arguments.

Give them exactly what they want, the immigrants that they choose to let in will do the rest.

Quickly, you round them all up before anyone has a chance to notice or warn others.

My picture demonstrates what needs to be done.

Step One:

Fuck them right in the pussy.
Think about it - they are what they are for lack of dick so why not give them the cure?

That picture gave me a chuckle, my man.

That picture

No one is going to fuck them.
They'll die off eventually.
Let nature work.

Destroy the welfare/college state.

muslim immigration

You're retarded.

Give out Gluten free cupcakes with antifreeze that is all

Well it would make sense since they believe men are unneccessary.

Well there is the minor problem that the niggers will kill or forcibly convert your kids as well. So there's that.

Seriously, doing nothing and letting them have their way is why they became such a big problem. If some feminist cunts and sjw's start getting visits from right wing death squads they'll shut the fuck up quick...

Worked for Pinochet at least.

Bullets

Good luck getting rid of the refugees afterward.

Exactly and no one wants to listen to them saying they're so oppressed. They're doing us a favor and taking themselves out of the dating pool. That's doing society the ultimate favor.

It will correct itself. Does no one remember the 90s?

Also, while we're on the topic, what do you think about the "pay gap?" Someone made an argument about many factors and variables that would lead into it.

You forget that they breed by corrupting the youth, that's how the current ones were created after all.

They don't take as risky of jobs.
The majority of women in college have bullshit majors with low payscales (teachers, social workers).
Women just HAVE to have a kid and being women, totally delusional, think they can handle both or believe their career won't suffer. top lawl.

And those youth are not fit to be bred with, like I said they just keep taking themselves out of the dating pool.