Fuck Spotify

I use Spotify almost everyday for a few months now, no issues. But now...
>iOS app cant sort by album/date added
>desktop app wont detect local files

Only 2 issues but I'm done paying some fuckers who won't fix simple issues. What are some good alternatives? I still stream some of the music but I listen to a lot of my local files.
I know of Google Music and iTunes so far, but are there any others out there that has a nice balance of user friendly UI, supports local files, and not ran by complete idiots?

Deezer is pretty great if you're fed up with Spotify's shit.

does it support local files? I'm checking it out atm
also, never heard of Deezer my entire life

I just saw it, gonna try it out now thanks for the info user.

can't log in via facebook on the desktop app

apple music has always had the better selection ya fucked up

do they have local file support? I don't mind apple music, honestly. I was turned on by Spotify in the past due to that sexy UI, everything else was shite

Just get Little Snitch and block the ads if you're on OS X, I haven't had premium for 3 years.

they both have exactly the same library. Apple Music is shit when it comes to other things

Just drop spotify and pirate the few non-local albums.

I'd rather pay for something I'm using, call me gay but that's how I operate

dropped it, I only download and import music that can't be found on their libraries. I still stream some music though.

You're missing out user, I still use Spotify and I'm pretty damn happy with it.
I left that Itunes bitch this summer and I'm happier with this. The problems you have seem like incredibly minor ones.

I mean you realize how shitty spotify is for artists right? Like they make pretty much nothing off it. I think that song happy by pharrel whateverthefuckhisnameis make him like a thousand bucks on spotify or something like that

I don't know much about that, but a music player that lacks basic functions turns me off. Sorry to hear about the artists, though.

They were minor but the thing is Spotify has acknowledged these issues in 2014/2015 and yet nothing is done. I won't give my money to a bunch of slackers.
I used iTunes in the past, but after switching to Android I thought Sportify was pretty solid as I was just streaming, not importing anything. Things got really shit after a while.

fuck spotify
shit can't handle over 10k songs in my library
muh epic collecton. suck my dick jews

>he doesn't live the PLEX life

Musicbee for desktop
Apple music for phone

>he unironically subscribes to spotify

don't understand people who don't just pirate, especially when there's entry level trackers like RuTracker

I'll just stick to itunes, though it sucks that they don't support skins anymore. Fucking blinding me rn

>iOS
If you are using apple than you have no right to complain about software
Get a fucking android phone you fucking pleb

*then