youtube.com/watch?v=cNwstQIuCJE
youtu.be/4iyvvT-8m3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No he was CIA.

no only the people who still think this shit is funny
let it go already guys

B-ba-bb-b-b..

when Sup Forums is ashes this meme has my permission to die

He wasn't autistic, he was just in one of the dullest memes in the history of Sup Forums. Each post following the CIA agent and his agency pals from the plane as they fight assorted big guys has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the homoerotic imagery, the meme's only consistency has been its lack of humor and ineffective use of photoshop, all to make other memes less funny.

Perhaps the die was cast when moot vetoed the idea of giving Sup Forums moderators; he made sure the board would never be mistaken for a place of quality discussion that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously shit posts for his site. The Sup Forums board might be anti-reddit (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-/lit/ in its refusal of discussion, beauty and understanding. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the film was good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the film was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time there was a fight, the characters would prance around ridiculously.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time a character died unconvincingly. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Nolan's mind is so governed by cliches and unintentional camp that he has no other style of directing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of TDKR by the same Zach Snyder. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching The Dark Knight Rises at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Batman v Superman." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "The Dark Knight Rises" you are, in fact, trained to watch Zach Snyder

It's a serious question

It's been 5 years now, I don't think it's going away

Where did the time go?

youtube.com/watch?v=V_bsDLj14TY

>tfw even a girl with aspergers rejected me once
What did I mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=cNwstQIuCJE

Now this is shitposting

>that gif

Nobody thinks the film is good. Immersion ruined.

What will future historians think when they research our time and discover baneposting?

>"Perhaps the die was cast when moot vetoed the idea of giving Sup Forums moderators"
>He wasn't here in 2013
The mods went berserk and nuked the catalog several times in an attempt to be in charge here, Baneposting was too big for them though.
>/lit/ is smart meme
Hothead pls go.

The times the mods actually ended up getting driven back by the sheer volume of baneposting were glorious
It also ruined Sup Forums beyond repair

>guys
How big are these "guys" you speak of?

...bae?

Trying to be a big guy but dont know who to do it for

Tell me about Ban! Why does he wear the glasses?

youtu.be/4iyvvT-8m3c

Is baneposting the epitome of kino?

Don't talk to me or my wife's sons again