Our Final goal is to be one. I love China and Japan. We are the most superior people on earth...

Our Final goal is to be one. I love China and Japan. We are the most superior people on earth. Fuck all westerners and should make east asia great again

feel like this is bait.

Stop posting shitposting
SToP STOP JUST STOP

We're actually Chinese.

You had a chance to be one.

>the worst people in grope always claim uniting

Just like today polish are the biggest supporter of EU

>poland
>biggest supporter
Pic related

What happens after we fuck kill all the westerners and there is no constituents left in great republic of east asia but us three?

>the worst people in grope
So it is japan

map pic related is only acceptable leadership roles of the new world order regarding east asia

Nice try but it's obviously the top
Since 150years

this

Yes we have to make East Asian Union. It will be stronger than EU or USA

Asians are barbarians that fight between themselves, wont happen.

>Whole Central Asia under chinky control
Fuck this shit

Can't wait. we're chinese btw

It will be just china you dumb shit

fixed

we came from china what's wrong?

Fixed

You will be rewarded large swaths of conquered lands in Central Asia and be given fiduciary responsibilities to ensure that the greater republic of east asia's wealth is properly invested in the right assets.

You should accept this if you know what's good for you and your progeny.

Just say 'let's go back to father China's warm bosom' you filth chink

The dumbest post I've seen in this year. u gotta go feed ur retarded head and learn to face the reality.

Then chinks gonna have serious problems here, since most of populations here are muslims and generally speak Russian/Turkic. Enjoy new ISIS, central asians despise chinks.

poor gook your every culture came from china even your yinyang Taoism flag.

this is the future you chose

ITT: english teachers LARPing as asians

>What's wrong
>China

We support EU?

what about north korea

it's 1984. this would never happen. if anything, ethnic tension in central asia would just fragment any one overlying entity back into five -stans, probably with less fucked borders.

north korea, outside of memeing, is a shitstain of not only east asia but as a country as a whole. when it eventually collapses it will probably be incorporated into the republic of korea, which is why SK's flag is there. SK's flag is close to the korean flag before the japanese took over

This
Us asian brothers must unite

why hate chink? what did chink do to deserve this...

Gibs us back the Mainland!

We're included,right?

one day all chinese will unite. china taiwan hongkong singapore macau. it will be beautiful.

I unironically agree
You are the same people, you should overcome the animosity created in WW2 and become a superpower
The world needs East Asian leadership

>i will get my pick of breeding female western weaboos

Why are east asians so intelligent?

gib me sauce or your country will be province of china

バカパヨクはよく反応することすることw

Because east asians are superior