Can someone translate this for me...

Can someone translate this for me? I have no idea what language this is and for the first time Google Translate isn't working. I've copy/pasted it twice, once it detected it as corscione and the second time it said it was Swedish
1 Èçâëå÷ü ñîäåðæèìîå ïàêà.

2 Ïëàãèíû èç ..\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\.. ñêîïèðîâàòü:
C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\SoundToys\

3 Ðóêîâîäñòâà èç ..\Program Files (x86)\Soundtoys\.. ñêîïèðîâàòü:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Soundtoys\

4 Ïðåñåòû èç ..\Users\Public\Documents\Soundtoys\Soundtoys 5\.. ñêîïèðîâàòü:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Soundtoys\Soundtoys 5\
Íàïðèìåð, ïðåñåò Crystallizer, Accordian Crystals.toy ðàñïîëîãàåòñÿ:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Soundtoys\Soundtoys 5\Crystallizer\01 Crystals\Accordian Crystals.toy

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/spurdespera/holohoo
youtube.com/watch?v=MsMibezzeM0
youtube.com/watch?v=VwLLX_V478s
youtu.be/Tq7Ovshz1UI
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ6I6J0yrHQ&list=PLCMfluj47M-qzMxSP4MBBf1ElGqJf5H2A
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
youtube.com/watch?v=KSGWsmR4ipM
idope.se/torrent/soundtoys 5/f693b708fed14fcce500810654b2cdcb68a6d1d1/
youtube.com/watch?v=BSK45nDXd0g
youtube.com/watch?v=MbFc5xq14Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=eJwP4b_cKPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ahahahahaha its so funny ahahahaha you miss alot hahaahhaah
sorry I wont translate it for you :)

ps What vst buttplugs you have?

corsican*
bad binland

nothing much on this new PC, recently pirated iZotope Vocalsynth but it wasn't as good as I thought

It's a non-Latin script not showing up. Usually cyrillic, and usually Russian.
Some installers have this issue. I don't know a fix. But I've usually gotten by just fine.

what kind of music U make ?=)

Install locale emulator. You're having a priblem with nonlatin scripts.

t. Working in IT department

install gentoo

shitty music
you?
>76893988
thanks for the info la, looks like someone has a fixthanks, installing it now

post examples pls
I too make shit music :)

soundcloud.com/spurdespera/holohoo

1 Extract the content of the pack

2 Plugins from ..\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\.. are to be copied to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\SoundToys\

3 Manuals from ..\Program Files (x86)\Soundtoys\.. are to be copied to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Soundtoys\

4 Presets from ..\Users\Public\Documents\Soundtoys\Soundtoys 5\.. are to be copied to:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Soundtoys\Soundtoys 5\

For example, the preset Crystallizer, Accordian Crystals.toy is located in:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Soundtoys\Soundtoys 5\Crystallizer\01 Crystals\Accordian Crystals.toy

t. learned some swedish in school

dont have anything currently on the new PC, plus I'm still to afraid to upload and afraid of the doxx :)
surprisingly, yours is not shit
That lead makes me think of Mr. Oizo if he made songs at faster tempos. It's been a while since I listened to that type of music. Lately I've listened to weird IDM
Thanks! see, Sup Forums isn't that bad

>soundcloud.com/spurdespera/holohoo
Fug, I've reached the musical happiness

thx thx
it's freeform psytrance aka suomisaundi (finnish sound)
almost dead for years this genre that is
it's in a life support currently

I've never really delved into any psytrance subgenres, any artists you'd recommend (preferably if they're on spotify)

True shamanistic music
My soul rejoices

maybe the usual Texas faggott, Huopatossu mononen (egosentrifug) (tekniset), mandalavandalz, Evsy, luomuhappo, aavepyörä etc. You'll stumble to them all at some point.

youtube.com/watch?v=MsMibezzeM0
certainly

thanks, I missed spending hours discovering music
damn you weren't kidding about it being on life support, Texas Faggott only has 700 monthly listeners
what other genres are you into? I listen to a lot of different shit, from this youtube.com/watch?v=VwLLX_V478s to to this youtu.be/Tq7Ovshz1UI to this youtube.com/watch?v=AJ6I6J0yrHQ&list=PLCMfluj47M-qzMxSP4MBBf1ElGqJf5H2A

well right now I have mostly concwntrated on dnb and suomipsy
also that cheesy eighties pop and new wave a close to my heart. nothing special really. Im walking to store, ill check out those when i get back home in about 10mins

oh yeah forgot to mention vangelis

God tier taste

alright
>cheesy eighties pop and new wave
like these classics? youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
youtube.com/watch?v=KSGWsmR4ipM
I once fugged the gf to Song of the Seas, it was special
post a tune you like la

The last one was cool! I have never actually listened to Gorillaz except some of their hit songs. It's okay 3/5
Never did listen deadmau either, but it doesn't sound half bad. Might check out more!

tight 80s shit!

I used to find Gorillaz meh, but now they're my favorite band. For some reason, even on gorillaz forums many people say they didn't like them that much at first but then it grew on them. It's weird. Each of their songs is very different and hard to categorize
As for deadmau5, if you liked that make sure to start with his older stuff! He has a lot of hidden gems in his old discography. Around 2007 he started making more progressive House music (which is mostly cool too), and around 2015 he started making shit

liked your first link, loved the second one
I have a soft spot for music that weeby music like that (except when it has annoying vocaloid and shit like that)

Yeah thats what I have heard about Deadmau
Definitely giving it a try!
This thread gave me urge to make some more shit music!

Keep making, it's worth it

keep it up
I'll have your soundcloud profile bookmarked
here's where I downloaded the VST pack from idope.se/torrent/soundtoys 5/f693b708fed14fcce500810654b2cdcb68a6d1d1/
just in case you don't know, you'll need a torrent client for it ( I recommend qbittorrent)
why did you delete your other post?

holy hell thanks for the link!

If you dont have Sylenth 1 or synth 1, you should definetly get them! Also they have plenty of good presets.

I doubted the significance of the post
So I've got used to delete this kind of my posts

youtube.com/watch?v=BSK45nDXd0g
youtube.com/watch?v=MbFc5xq14Sk

I also liked your compatriot's music

youtube.com/watch?v=eJwP4b_cKPg

I will download Sylenth eventually since I've heard some of the most popular artists use it, but it seems a bit complex and I'm busy with a hardware synth (Roland JD-Xi) right now. I hadn't known about synth 1 though, thanks for the rec
never delete your posts, at worst they could be shitposts, at best someone enjoys it
it's been hard for me to find enjoyable vaporwave, but Analogue Nights by curb cobain appeared on the suggestions of your link and I really liked it

off to sleep now, it's 6AM
let this comfy thread be proof to that canadian cunt that Sup Forums isn't entirely a waste of time

U'r welcome

Good night comfy thread this was thx