Was this show written by a child?

Was this show written by a child?

I know I'm a bit late and this show isn't flavor of the month anymore, but it's SO BAD.

most of the episodes are trash, but there are some gems

Which ones? I watched episodes 1, 2, and 6 of the new season and thought they were below average to especially bad

What was with all the interracial couple stuff? Was really abnormal how frequent it was.

It did help with the Christmas episode, though.

watch all of season 1
white christmas
shut up and dance
and the bee episode

Dropped it at the pig fucking desu

I thought the one with the bees was the best out of the ones that I saw, but I also thought the idea of creating millions of robotic bees was retarded. Especially how they make hives that have 3D printers.

Couldn't they just, like, pollinate plants manually?

I know you're supposed to suspend your disbelief or whatever, but this was a bit too much.

Plus the episode was so predictable. They mention robotic bees in the news broadcast in the beginning? They make a big deal about a rapper making fun of a kid on the news later that day? They emphasize that the teacher used a hashtag in her tweet? You gotta throw in more red herrings or else the audience is gonna know exactly what will happen next

Ep. 4 of the latest season, San Junipero, was great, although it's a little different in tone from the others. Watch it

That's the most reddit one, don't listen to him, OP.

>le reddit bogeyman

Not really sure what that even means, but it was rated best episode of the season by many. I thought I'd hate it too but I loved it

>watches 3 self-contained episodes out of a possible 13
>thinks he can judge the entire series
wow
for what its worth i quite liked s3e2, but the ending ruined it for me. also the other user is right, christmas episode is the best, and i also really liked s1e3

A lot of the shit that happens is retarded but compared to the sea of shit that is modern sci-fi, it's gold. At least they're playing with interesting concepts and not all of them are pushing an agenda.

also, s1e2 was a good, albeit surface level, critique of celebrity culture.

There's only 6 episodes in the new season, not 13

are you trying to be retarded

Hey, Brooker is married to Konnie Huq, you'd be smug about it too.
Blew many a load over her when she was on Blue Peter in my teens.

Go ahead and point out the part where I was wrong

>I watched episodes 1, 2, and 6 of the new season
>wants to know which other episodes to watch
>3+4+6=13
I obviously meant the entire series, not that specific season you fucking autist

2 x 6 + 1 = 13 though

ok

but that's exactly what he did, not what i did.

You're flipping your shit and called me retarded over a basic communication error, you need to give it a rest and stop embarrassing yourself

Jerk yourself off and come back when you're thinking clearly

assuming you're then you're the one who tried to correct me first, then wouldn't let it go, so fuck off trying to make me look like the one trying to jerk himself off

I didn't understand what you were trying to say, I don't think that makes it okay to call somebody autistic

Do you always go spastic when you feel like someone is trying to correct you over the internet? I wasn't insulting your intelligence, just for the record.

what? there's like 3 episodes with interracial couples

I'll explain to you
>OP watches 3 episodes out of a total 13. These episodes are self contained, so it's likely people will have differing opinions on which episodes they liked, and one episode doesn't dictate the entire shows quality
>I point this out, say some episodes I liked
>You tell me that there's 6 episodes in season 3, when I obviously meant the entire series. I ask if you are trying to be retarded, because it's pretty obvious I meant the series and maybe you were just a troll
>you ask me to point out where you were wrong
>i pointed out where you were wrong
>now you're on the defensive and trying to make me seem like i'm angry when I'm just confused that someone could actually be this literal and autistic

>Do you always go spastic when you feel like someone is trying to correct you over the internet
I didn't go spastic, I did what you asked and showed you where you were wrong.

You're right, I made a mistake because I don't have as much knowledge about Black Mirror as you do and didn't understand what you were trying to tell me. I mean, I guess I can't stop you from calling me retarded for that very petty reason, but that's probably why you don't have many friends.

You sound like a woman desu pal. If you try and correct someone then insist you're right you shouldn't resort to passive-aggressive comments when proven wrong. It's pretty embarrassing.

That comment reflects a lot on your insecurity. I know you had a hard day but there's better ways to release your pent up rage, like masturbating, as opposed to calling strangers retarded.

You need to get it through your head that wasn't attacking your pride and integrity when I pointed out that there are only 6 episodes in the season, which there are, but what you were writing didn't make sense to me and I was trying to get a bearing on what you were trying to tell me.

You're really blowing this out of proportion in an attempt to make me look like an idiot.

>You need to get it through your head that wasn't attacking your pride and integrity
I know this, and I've already pointed out that I literally did what you asked me
It's not my fault you only think in a literal sense, that you can't imagine that in a thread talking about the show, I would reference the entire show, not just the new season.
>only 6 episodes in the season, which there are
and yet you have the audacity to post

once more:
>the thread was talking about the entire show
>but OP said he had only seen episodes from season 3
>you come out of nowhere trying to correct me
>now you're being a passive-aggressive fucknut because you were proven wrong
>now you're trying to gaslight because you can't stop replying
i'm convinced you're a woman, because women love gaslighting and making themselves look like victims when they're wrong. your armchair psychology further proves it

>being this insecure about your masculinity
>writing that entire paragraph and staying in the thread so long and making so many presumptions and acting like you're not the one blowing a small mistake out of proportion
And why did you think it's okay to insult my intelligence and masculinity because I know less about a TV show then you do? No, I think you're acting the way you are because you got way too insulted by your mistaken belief that I was trying to come across as better than you when I was just trying to reach a common ground so that you could get your point across.

Seriously, I want you to think about what you're doing. Do you think it's acceptable for you as a person to call people retarded and effeminate when they want you to clarify an ambiguous statement?

Please stop assuming things about me. You're doing the exact same thing you're accusing me of doing.
>acting like you're not the one blowing a small mistake out of proportion
if it was a small mistake why did you keep pushing it after i explained where you were wrong?
the thread is about the entire series, you didn't get it, It wasn't ambiguous and yes, you're pretty retarded. now just fuck off, why are you still replying? we're done

But user, I admitted I was wrong and that you know more about Black Mirror than me. I'm not pushing that at all. What I have a problem with is the fact you think it's okay to call me effeminate and retarded over making a mistake that was mostly the result of me not understanding what you were trying to say. I can't help but be puzzled as to what your exactly your problem is, although some issues like fragile pride and insecurity about masculinity are obvious enough.

I'd also like to point out that you've said to stop replying multiple times now. Maybe you should take your own advice.

Posting in an epic contrarian meme thread xD

you didn't admit you were wrong, you resorted to passive-aggression.
>What I have a problem with is the fact you think it's okay to call me effeminate and retarded over making a mistake that was mostly the result of me not understanding what you were trying to say
desu what i have a problem with is your taking this to heart on fucking Sup Forums. i also didn't call you effeminate, i said i think you're a woman because of the way you're typing.
>more armchair psychology
embarrassing

you said it yourself, you admitted you were wrong, so why are you still replying? i know why i am, because you're a passive aggressive armchair psychologist who can't handle being wrong
so you're making yourself look like a victim and me an angry and insecure person. in every comment below you've made some assumption about my character, and have tried to make it seem like i'm the one going after you, when you started it.

now once more, fuck off

watched pic related a few weeks back

whoever writes this shit should be out of a job

>you didn't admit you were wrong, you resorted to passive-aggression.
That's just not true. See You also act like I'm being a wannabe psychologist, but it doesn't take Sigmund Frued to notice that you have issues. You were the one who brought masculinity, women, and insecurity about intelligence into the conversation. Would a normal person bring these things up when talking about a TV show?

You are the one who forced the conversation in this direction because of your various dysfunctions.

I hope that you do well in Psych 101 because you sure got my card, fella. Got me down to a T, it's uncanny. Being able to tel a persons entire psyche from a couple of internet comments, you sure are smart

>I have no good reply
>better blow it all off by being sarcastic and posting a frog