Is Batman V Superman simply too sophisticated for the average pleb consumption?

Is Batman V Superman simply too sophisticated for the average pleb consumption?

delet your post

No, I think people could get what it's saying, or critics could at least, if they bothered to try.

Problem is, audiences and critics don't actually view superheroes with respect. The idea that a true-to-comic, unapologetic superhero movie could be trying to be something more than simple dumb fun is alien to them. So they look at BvS, which transcends the genre and takes a critical, deconstructionist view towards the protagonists, and all they can think is "NOT FUN"

Because, like I said, they don't respect superheroes.

I agree. I know people who just cannot explain why they don't like it reminder that these are the people that buy comic hero shirts.

DChads win again. How can marvelcucks even recover?

ITT: DCucks again posting muscular men with no shirts on

What do cocks taste like user?

Please tell me that thing on the right isn't real.

Not sure. Why don't you climb Marvel's mountain of movie profits and ask them?

Wait didn't DC change the logo again after that one? I could Swear that company changes logo every fucking 5 years, never should have changed the original one to be honest

This, plus I think they just have no idea how to view BvS. It's a film about the balance of power, not about superheroes. But the critics of America have become so groomed to capeshit films that are just about superheroes doing actiony superhero things that they approach BvS with the same sentiment and just simply don't get it. They don't look beyond the surface level because they don't think they have to.

Gonna leave Sup Forums until that guy stops appearing everywhere

There is a thin line between meme and hate boner.

No, I think people could get what it's saying, or critics could at least, if they bothered to try.

Problem is, audiences and critics don't actually view superheroes with respect. The idea that a true-to-comic, unapologetic superhero movie could be trying to be something more than simple dumb fun is alien to them. So they look at BvS, which transcends the genre and takes a critical, deconstructionist view towards the protagonists, and all they can think is "NOT FUN"

Because, like I said, they don't respect superheroes.

I don't know, you can post a picture of a turd next to a logo, it doesn't make Snyder's movies any more watchable. Stop pretending to like terrible shit for attention.

Booooyyyyssss
I would not pick a fight with that person
She with you?
Granny's peach tea
Jolly rancher mouth rape
Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

> real deep and mature high art cinema there

>Granny's peach tea
As someone whose natural language isn't english I always wondered if that was an actual English idiom or something because I've never heard it in my life before the movie. I was so fucking confused

Been speaking English all my life. This movie was the first time I've ever heard that phrase.

I never said it was high art cinema, I just said it had some more complex themes than your average capeshit movie. Unfortunately, critics didn't delve far enough to see that because they had their expectations set before they even watched it. Nobody but actual dcshills think the movie is flawless, but you have to admit it's better than most give it credit for.

i've never heard it either
i was wondering the same thing and i'm american white trash