Why arent you moving to Europa?

New worlders, why arent you moving to Europa? Come home white man.

Niggers, gooks, a*abs, beaners not allowed

>Europa
lol

>Niggers, gooks, a*abs, beaners not allowed
they are here though

That's the boring europa

*shits on your thread*

>Europa
>lol
That's what it's called here in Scandinavia.

Well, you are not allowing me to move in.

We call it "Yevropa"

Well here you talk in english,faggot, it's Europe

Come home brown man. Bruxelles awaits you.

You are already home though.
Nono, thats eldorado Europa.

why Geert-Jean van den Croquette?

Näää isn't that onödigt? Swenglish is the bästa språket.

>Why aren't you moving to Europa?
Because Europa isn't a fucking country. If we're talking about Sweden, I'm sure African-Americans would love it.

Steenkoolenglish is de best kind of english.
But het is still very funny dat ik dat understaan.

Bruxelles is a shithole. All Bruxellois should be killed and replaced with Flemings and Wallons.

Bruxelles is the heart of the european political globalist elite, and look how that city turned out. Thats the future they want for all of us.

>Somalis discover LARPing

I coudn't agree more with you

M8 Somalis dont know even know What "internet" is

>Go to western europe
>Get stabbed by an arab
>Go to southern eruope
>Get stabbed by a nigger
>Go to northern europe
>Get stabbed by a turbo-nigger
>Remain in eastern europe
>Be poor and hated by everyone

Think I'll take my chances with the new world.

I like where I live. This is where I'm from, and this is where I'll stay.

I'm actually considering moving to Austria. How cucked is it currently?

Middle tier cucked. Less than France, Sweden, Germany but more than Poland, Hungary etc

Is there any non eastern-european country that's not cucked? Since from what it seems Austria is my best bet if I'm going to live in Europe.

Slovenia and Hungary are central Europe, and they're right by Austria.

shitskin mongrel country

full of balkan subhumans

all you know about austria is based on Sup Forums
you subhuman shitskin

two eastern european shitholes

I mean I'm still considering options so of course I haven't done full research. I'm just trying to vet out what countries should be on the list.

Hm... Ireland, Finland, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Iceland Probably. They have immigrants, but much less than the rest of western Europe.
The tiny british isles (Jersey, Isle of man etc) dont have immigrants (I think).

I guess the micro states are more or less free from mudshits aswell (San Marino, Andorra, Liechtenstein, Luxembourgh)

I'm going to sauce your pasta

it depends on you
are you white
are you ugly
are you boring?

boring shitholes
into the trash

Hungary is still to poor to be considered an option. Slovenia seems Alright. They have lots of gypsies though.

Don't reply to him, newfriend

The UK is going to be fucked because of non-cucked reasons. I looked there first because they still speak english. I'm not sure about Ireland since I might just be seen as another Irish-American who wants to "get back with his roots."
I'm white
Probably average looking
A little, but not horribly
Hungary is definately a shithole. I have no clue about Slovenia, but it's baltic...

slovenia is shit

shitskin

Fuck off we're full

Slovenia isnt baltic Kek

I have a strong disliking for your politics and guns laws. The only places I think I would find acceptable don't have good jobs for the most part.

Fuck off we are full.

Shit, forgive me, it's 4am. I meant balkan.

human trash then
you will feel home in eastern europe

It's not like it's easy to find a job there...

>baltic
I think you meant Balkan, and it's more alpine in character. Think Austrians who speak a Slavic language with an Italian accent.
I'll admit to being a little bit of a Sloveniaboo, btw.

>shitskin
I am a Greek

no
you are a subhuman mongrel

I haven't looked into Slovenia, but I'll add it to the list of countries to consider. I'm half waiting for a Slovenian to come and tell me why their country is shit as these threads always go.
Just don't reply, he's doing it for the (you)s

Yeah, despite being a part of Yugoslavia id say they are closer to Czechs, Slovaks, Italians and Austrians than they are Bosnians and Serbs

kek wouldn't want to live there. As a younger man I always wanted to visit but politics and the internet made me hate you all to even do that.

Are you circumcised?

Yeah better stay among feral niggers, liberal landwhales and spics

Only 1% of Europe looks like that

Remember, it's entirely possible to live in the USA without ever encountering those things. Believing memes and closing yourself off to the world as a result is dumb, but meriga the land of endangered white man is itself a meme.

That's largely a meme. The niggers stay in the ghettos, there are a fair few mexicans ofc though. For th most part they are okay and surely better off than the Muslim horde you all are dealing with. I have no defense for the landwhales but if you want to compare liberals you will lose that.

You've never lived in California have you? All of those are here, and you WILL run into them.

>lel nobody lives outside of CA and NY XDDD
No, and that's my point. How often do you run into French Canadians? It's a daily event for me.
There's a whole huge country in which almost anyone can find their right place.