grand taste in shoujo manga my man

i know this is pot calling the kettle black, but, GAAAAAAAAAY

"books"

rec me some winter time classical, faggots

thanks

>marquis de sade
why

r u gay?

lol do u listen to all ur records with a cozy blankie and cup of hot cocoa little boy

I don't vidya enough anymore to have those so I put in visual novels instead.

You seem like a pretty chill person. Not tryna cause drama and shit. Would smoke up with.
Interesting choice in Hecker. Also those are some old as shit games. Do you not game much, hang out at /vr/ a lot, or on the older side?
Ayyy Blade Runner's that good shit. Favorite version of it?
I enjoy Goldberg Variations though I haven't heard that version yet. That early blues stuff bores the crap outta me unless it's someone who was very proficient on their instrument like Johnson or Cotten.
I really liked the characters in P3 and Saya's always a good bet for VNs. But I prefer Ashley's operas, and lmao that version of Art Of Fugue just to me reminds me of why timbre is so important (or why I personally wouldn't dig a horn version of something like Art Of Fugue.) Is it the novelty value of it that you enjoy or something else?

holy reddit

>Vidya
Paper Mario TTYD
Super Meat Boy
Donkey Kong Country 2

>Music
Boston-Boston
Car Seat Headrest-Twin Fantasy
Daft Punk-Discovery

>Movies
I don't rly watch movies but pretty much any Tarantino movie
Toy Story for nostalgia

>Books
>Books

good taste I love running with scissors
good books
was just watching blue the other day

>I don't rly watch movies but pretty much any Tarantino movie

>>>/reddit

phoneposting so doing it the lazy way

>vidya
Mother 3
Paper Mario TTYD
SMT Nocturne

>movies
Fight club
Godfather
Karate Kid

>Music
Brand New - The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me
Danny Brown - Atrocity Exhibition
The Hotelier - Home, Like Noplace Is There

>Books
A Clockwork Orange
Trainspotting
Art of War

>Waking Life
One of my favorites too man, you ever see It's Impossible to Learn to Plow by Reading Books?

>Picnic at Hanging Rock
Shit yeah that's one of the films of legend man I swear. You watch much Antonioni?
>The Passion of Joan of Arc
Just heard yesterday Criterion's issuing it on Blu-Ray, good shit dude.
>Pigsty
PASOLINI THOUGH. Ferrara's recent biopic about him was amazing too, consider checking it out if you haven't.

>Killing of a Chinese Bookie
Cassavetes is god. You ever see much Altman, specifically The Long Goodbye? I think you'd dig it.

>Eyes Wide Shut
What a fucking movie man. Random suggestion but have you ever seen The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford?

>feminism and fag smut
kill your self

Never had money for a good pc, and my I have a basic bitch taste in movies

you got the taste of a 24yo user
nice taste but it looks like you really need help user
lol
not bad

Very pleased to hear Passion of Joan of Arc's getting a re-issue from Criterion. A Pasolini biopic sounds brilliant, I'll definitely look into that.

Not everyone has your boner for Ayn Rand, honey

14*******

(((Ayn Rand))) is the only right wing thinker you can think of eco-chamber much kill your self fagot.

>please kill me
>flying saucer attack
>the superior n64 zelda

good taste user

>your self
>fagot
>eco-chamber

Try harder, dipshit

> kings field
and here I though I was the only one who knew. good taste

lol
Sup Forums core

read more nigga

I'd recommend The Road and Animal Farm

>Kanye
>Back to the Future
>A fucking Ice Cube movie
Your tastes would be fine otherwise

Started Master & Margarita last night, it's great so far.

>SSBM, Low, Catcher
Nice. Not read Androids yet

Ravel Piano Trio

what's its like being a pretentious highschooler?

i mean yeah

You tell me :^)

Cool dude, prolly too busy to play games rn
The Books is fantastic and so is that album
You own at least two figurines

Smash Bros is cool, don't care about TF2 and I hate Banjo. Never watched any of the movies (I don't watch many movies in general). Cool albums and books.
Hotline miami is ok I guess, don't know much about the movies and albums (I like Swans, but I'm not crazy about it). I don't care much about mangas, but Goodnight Punpun seems to be cool.
The only thing I really like in here is MGS. I Lightning Bolt and Xiu Xiu are good, but it has been a while since I last listened to anything by them.

id smoke with you homie

+Waking Life
+Animals

Patrician film taste

+++Euphoria

Cool movies
+C93

I don't play much vidya

kys weebs

>>everyone else
p good f a m

o fug forgot to attach image

Nice picks old man, not familiar with those books though. Was that the first Jetset Radio game? Also, wtf is that second album?
Very bare bones kind of taste. You like Raw more than Smackdown, That Tim Hecker album is too gud.
You like being cultured too much.
You like old stuff. Blip blip, bruv
Having Passion Pit on there, brave man.
Emerald was truly the best out of the olden games. Morrowind was a bit fucked, but that's probably because my computer sucked at the time.
Thanks again pal.
Literally know nothing about your list, but Silent Hill. I might know Hard Candy is it on Netflix? You're weird, but that the Last Unicorn film looks oddly tempting.
You a fucking animator or some shit?
You must really like composition.
Moby Dick? Why? Your vidya is solid, though.
You seem cool.

>You a fucking animator or some shit?
Lmao no, but I hang out with a bunch of animators. Great choices tho man, The Wind Rises is goddamn transcendent.

>but that the Last Unicorn film looks oddly tempting
you won't regret it, such a great film and beautiful art

>You must really like composition
But he must not like shot composition, AY OHH

the second album was wish you were here dummy

:^)

meme

friday is a good movie fuck you

I just assumed you were using Photoshop instead of Paint. I don't know much of your list, but those rotated images intimidated me. I like that Mothers album, though. Yeah, that film made me realize I need to be passionate about my shit and not force it, and then it also made me sad.
Mhmmm
N-nice one.
AHHHH! I fucking knew that. That image was too damn small and I seent dat shit before. Fuck my cunt. You win this round Pops.

>Vidya
Melee
MGS3
Bad Company 2

>Movie
American Psycho
Lost in Translation
Eternal Sunshine

>Album
Sweet Trip - VDC
ITAOTS
Bjork - Vespertine

>Book
Slaughterhouse Five
Fear and Loathing
Hitchhiker's Guide

Don't read as much as I'd like to

+Atom Heart
+++++Silent Hill 2, Red
>hating fun
also
>communist manifesto
+Ram, MGS2

>"video games are for children"
>communist manifesto

have you listened to Sun Ship? one of my fave coltrane albums, also + for Dark Souls

really nice vidya picks, i love the STALKER franchise

nice for having jojo there although i didn't liked Vento Aureo that much

> American pastoral
Never has a novel fucked me up so hard

> Underworld
My man

Paper Mario TTYD
GTA Vice City
Bully

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Pinocchio
Trainspotting

We're Only in it For the Money
The Dismemberment Plan is Terrified
Innervisions

Animal Farm
The Godfather
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

It's so fucking good dude. You ever see Cosmopolis?

show me one person in here who doesn't have fucking reddit tier taste

>Vidya
Borderlands 2
Metroid Prime
The Binding of Isaac
>Movies
Fight Club
The Shawshank Redemption
The Fifth Element
>Albums
The Downward Spiral
Pinkerton
Days of Future Passed
>Books
Rant (Chuck Palahniuk)
A Clockwork Orange
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
>Bonus Category: Animu
Evangelion
Fate Zero
Gurren Lagann

>nintendo meme
You've outed yourself as the most reddit person itt :^)

huh, what's wrong with the communist manifesto?

++++waking life
+inherent vice
+all albums
+can, sonic youth
For some reason I don't get the hype around Eternal Sunshine. I found the main love interest a huge, unlikable bitch. The concept of the movie was cool but overall it fell flat for me.
+fishmans
+++Koyaanisqatsi. Have you also watched Baraka and Samsara? Unfortunately they lack the Philip Glass score but are done by the same cinematographer and are equally as phenomenal. Acid is a hell of a drug.
+darksouls, coltrane

Nice get, we'll keep it brief.

Have you seen the two spirtitual successors to Koyaanisqatsi, Powaqqatsi and Naqoyqatsi?

oh I see you're just ideologically opposed
boring

I haven't, but I've read they're not as good. Ron Fricke's cinematography was the main thing I enjoyed about Koyaanisqatsi and he abandoned that series afterwards to do Baraka and Samsara to my knowledge. Maybe I'll check those out though. If you haven't seen those two I would highly, HIGHLY, recommend them.

communism itself is the problem

Name one (1) scenario where Marx's theories were implemented that produced a long-lasting, prosperous outcome.
I'll wait.

Better to be ideologically opposed than ideologically oppressed.

In my opinion I thought Reggio was really the mastermind behind Koyaanisqatsi and the rest of the trilogy's greatness, and Baraka and Samsara, although admittedly beautiful, don't do as much for me thematically. If you check out Powaqqatsi and Naqoyqatsi with an open mind I think you could get a lot out of them, I think they have many moments that surpass the majority of visual essays I've seen.

The STALKER games have really impeccable atmosphere, especially if you play with some of the graphics mods.

I don't play games much anymore - usually only one or two new games a year - but I always return to the STALKER games when I'm looking for something to play, just for the immersion of it.

what is that nippon album

no

nice

no

comfy, but no

no.

very comfy

no

nice

lol

lol

nice

very nice

lol

mix of nice and "NO"

odd

sad

nice

>DotA 2

nice

alright

odd

no

qawwali is categorically shit and that album is its biggest meme
all of the rest is laughable

nice

would be me if I were 12

alright

alright

maximum cozy

ok i guess

IOSYS - ワァオ!ハイパー電波チャン - ARM商業作品集

You're the type of guy to think those books can be applied to your life. I bet you can only enjoy things if they have a nuance to them, because your shit looks all the same. This stuff is all nostalgic shit and you can't enjoy shit or yourself. Like who the fuck like Crystal?

Crystal is good but not top 3 in Pokemon mainline

[spoiler]1. Black 2/White 2
2. HeartGold/Soulsilver
3. Platinum[/spoiler]

>pokemon

Opinion discarded

how to win friends & influence people is a universally applicable book so that's not a real dig at it, autumn in the heavenly kingdom is a history book which means you saw the prince and immediately wrote that comment
the prince is influential whether you like it or not and is relevant to my studies

> I bet you can only enjoy things if they have a nuance to them
i dont know what this means

> This stuff is all nostalgic shit
haha what
the only thing from my childhood on here is pokemon

> Like who the fuck like Crystal?
it's the perfect sequel. gen II is superior to gen I in every conceivable way while retaining the core aspects of the game which made it interesting in the first place. the leap from gen I to gen II is something which doesnt get enough attention

sorry for not playing enough video games i guess

>books
>puts shoujo manga
not sure if alpha or pathetic weeb

I know my movie taste is really bad no bully pls
Love your albums
Popol Vuh is an amazing band
System shock 2 is a great game

weeb

cozy!

not cozy!

>Universally applicable book
>relevant to my studies
You're either a troll or you don't understand that when you open your mouth nobody really cares what you have to say. I'm glad you think you have principles and that separates you from most people, but you need to realize life around you. There are many more books about principles that are more interesting. Maybe apply more interesting things to your universal life.

You don't understand? HAHAHA. Everything on each column is basically the same as everything in the category 'cept Pokemon I guess? Learn to enjoy more things or even enjoy things. Seems like you only like those things for status reasons.

>Superior to gen I.
>Look there is nuance to it, because it is like gen I but better. It's the same thing, but different because I like it!
Wow, I'm glad you like a game because it's the same thing but slightly improved. Why bother even putting it on the list? Just don't put it there if you don't like it. Most of your shit is just a base line of what you think is good rather than a reflection of yourself and likes.

You probably fell in love with an idea during your childhood and made this top 3 to reflect it.

i need new video games to play

seems like good charts overall

Exactly, it was an old thing people like. The newer ones are an improved version of it. If you look at all the old Pokimanz the Ruby gen was the best, but I guess it was good for its time.