Why'd he fuck up Beach Life In Death

Why'd he fuck up Beach Life In Death

This new version is so much worse than the original

The beginning is a lot better, but it did lose the edge that all the pre-label works had.

He hates his own work and made a song about desperate love into a song about something else.

its just as good as the original actually
also its literally the same lyrics minus 1 verse

It's not bad. It's actually growing on me.

did he ever get good at anything?

Because he hates that he peaked artistically at 18

lmao this

>duuuuh it doesn't sound like it was recorded through a tin can, it bad

stay mad hipster fucks, it's twice as good now

i think it's good for the most part, and it sounds as big during certain parts as it feels like will originally wanted it to be, which is nice, though i think it's lost some passion at the same time, especially the vocals, and i wish that the "thank god for the little things" verse was still in it

is it up on youtube?

It's good. I'm not sure if its better than the original but maybe it'll grow on me.
>and i wish that the "thank god for the little things" verse was still in it
Yeah, I really liked that verse. Mostly for the delivery, but still.

I have come to dislike Will in a really label-hating, mainstream phobic and indie/bed-room producer-loving typical sort of way, but I feel completely justified when I hear shit from ToD and this new version of Beach Life-in-Death.

I think it's good but the original is still better.

Keeping my fingers crossed for a Twin Fantasy tour though, that would be amazing.

I'm just happy that he kept the delivery on "this is my brother" as it was on the recording. The live versions on YouTube have him saying the whole line quietly which feels like such a waste.

some of it is better than the original, some of it is worse. pretty excited for a remake of twin fantasy anyway

>Twin Fantasy tour
They play songs from that in most concerts from what I've seen.

dude fur lmao

Bump

what is this, chemotherapy? just let it die

lick my pp

yum yum

I really hate how he tries to replicate the visceral lo-fi wall-of-sound-ness of the original by just adding a shit ton of noise. At least the first third, going "DOOOOGS" onwards is pretty good
This was really disappointing, and I hope the rest of the album isn't like this

He need to go full lo-fi or full clean production, this in between shit is terrible and devoid of any life.