Last Tango in Paris rape

So, Bertolucci admitted he and Brando raped Maria Schneider in the butter scene from Last Tango in Paris. Toughts?

>deadline.com/2016/12/last-tango-in-paris-maria-schneider-rape-scene-marlon-brando-bernardo-bertolucci-1201864017/
>elle.com/culture/movies-tv/news/a41202/bertolucci-last-tango-in-paris-rape-scene-non-consensual/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=58424bee04d3011c6bcde510&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/last-tango-paris-rape-butter-marlon-brando-maria-schneider-bernardo-bertolucci/
twitter.com/GovHowardDean/status/805144077402513408?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>CONTENT NOTICE

>Bertolucci admitted he and Brando raped Maria Schneider in the butter scene
How could he rape her without even touching her? Oh wait, that's right. Feminism.

makes me like Brando more desu

Anyone got a webm?

desu, it looks like Brando lubricated her asshole with butter to garner a real reaction, without the actresses' consent.

I wouldn't call it rape, but it's definitely assault, there's no feminist conspiracy here. Either way, both actors involved are dead, so what does it matter?

I was at a party last night and this one drunk lady kept pawing at my pecs and brushing my ass. No she was not attractive, and I felt violated and uncomfortable - so I can sympathize in that regard, even though it's apples and oranges.

bump why the fuck isn't anyone talking about this

well he also sprung the whole thing on her by keeping it secret until it was time to shoot

yeah, I mentioned that.

I guess I raped my toast today

I can't believe it's not butter

Most importantly, can someone give me a link? I can't find shit but the new story.

Or even better, a webm.

You don't have any pecs, you fat liar.

When did Chris Evans turn into such a faggot.

i don't think it's necessarily right what happened but people i feel like a really blowing it out of proportion

The game done changed... for real

>he doesn't like rape so he's a faggot

>get raped
Has she played pretend for so long that she forgot actors usually don't have unsimulated sex in movies?

Virtue signaling in nest of snakes. What else is new.

wait, so she knew there was gonna be a rape scene but she didn't know about the butter?

or what

>actors usually don't have unsimulated sex in movies?

yes, this is actually sexual assault
but I don't think that diminishes or detracts from any of what's being said in response to this revelation.

She's naked and doing simulated sex scenes for half the movie, but there's ONE scene where you only see her buttocks and the same man pretends to have sex with her again, that's too far! That's literal rape pretty much!
Whiny faggots like Chris Evans would never suffer for their art, or actually participate in art.

It's definitely sexual assault, but people are misreporting it/misreading it as though there was literal not fake sex and that Brando was penetrating her.

fun fact: the like number 4. most famous poet Neruda, who has a biopic about him out, admitted to raping a woman in his own words in his diary
Does anyone care enough to report this? apparently not (see also jodorowsky)

I like Jessica Chastain and Chris Evans and it's nice of them to speak out bc they (or Evans) probably have a lot of dumb fans who don't care about these things, but check back in 10 years to see if they've worked with Woody Allen or O Russel any of the other dozens of known sexual abusers.

also: no one caring about the Casey Affleck shit

pretty much just how the system works i suppose

look up the daily mail article with her words in it, they sprung the scene on her the morning of- it wasn't in the script and they knew (consciously or not) she wouldn't be a position to refuse- then on top of that Marlon does whatever with the butter without telling her.

The sad thing about this is that Schneider complained about the butter scene for so long and told the exact same story but nobody believed her until now.

wouldnt she of said something if she gave a shit?

why nobody cares about woody allen?

This isn't news, but it's being sensationalized.

Maria Schneider said for years they didn't tell her about the rape scene until she showed up on set, and it wasn't in the script. She felt "raped" insofar as she didn't agree to it beforehand, and she wasn't aware she had the legal right to refuse.

It's not like they turned on the cameras and surprised her with a rape.

What did Casey Affleck rape

people do whenever they bring it up, like ronan farrow or mia or whoever

why didn't she press charges then...?

in the daily mail interview a few years before her death, and maybe it was a joke :/, but she says she can't cook with butter to this day and just uses olive oil instead

people do, hollywood doesn't
there's like 30+ actresses who've worked with him in the last few years who are dead to me (even Elaine May, currently I guess idk), but Parker Posey hurts the most- and he gives her those terrible wigs...

not rape faik, but google it- sexual harassment to a very creepy and fucked up degree

He sexually harassed two women who worked for him, and I mean seriously harassed in the worst sense.

>act outraged at rape scene in an old movie
>ignore B list actor who was in one of the most successful franchises of all time who said there are pedos in Hollywood

Because if they work for him they can get an Oscar. They're all total fucking hypocrites anyway, none of them actually care. It just looks good to care, bonus points if everybody in the story is dead and so it won't have negative repercussions for your career.

bertolucci was being intentionally provocative in the way he described it. schneider has said herself that she agreed to the scene beforehand, it's just that they only told her about it on the day of filming and she felt pressured and later regretted it.

the real story is that decades later bertolucci decided to distort what happened in order to boast about it, which is pretty weird and reflects poorly on him.

Her own words:
"I should have called my agent or had my lawyer come to the set because you can't force someone to do something that isn't in the script, but at the time, I didn't know that. Marlon said to me: 'Maria, don't worry, it's just a movie,' but during the scene, even though what Marlon was doing wasn't real, I was crying real tears. I felt humiliated and to be honest, I felt a little raped, both by Marlon and by Bertolucci. After the scene, Marlon didn't console me or apologise. Thankfully, there was just one take."
> Marlon said to me: 'Maria, don't worry, it's just a movie,' but during the scene, even though what Marlon was doing wasn't real, I was crying real tears. I felt humiliated and to be honest,even though what Marlon was doing wasn't real
>even though what Marlon was doing wasn't real
>wasn't real
No sex, not forced against her will, no threats against her if she refused, NOT RAPE.

>I felt a little raped
Yeah?
So did I when I took that massive shit this morning. Tore my ass open and I bled a little. I felt like I'd totally been raped.
But just because I felt a little raped doesn't mean I actually was.

/actors

but it does I guess? suck that actresses get the brunt of the questioning when there is any, is anyone hounding Louis CK about working with Allen?

god Kate Winslet is in his next movie, she was just in a Polanski movie (and Eva Green is in Polanski's next...script written by Olivier Assayas)...
I wonder if he'll go on record saying anything now that it's been brought up again. He's always been full of shit.

wasn't there a story with louis ck about jerking off in front of some girls in hotel or something?

kek, alright mate.

I honestly wonder if there's some kind of industry narrative they need to uphold. There's always similar tweets that go out from celebrities

This interview is 3 fucking years old.

thewrap.com/last-tango-paris-rape-butter-marlon-brando-maria-schneider-bernardo-bertolucci/

here's a good article surrounding it

well people guessed it was him but it could have been totally fake or made up gossip bc irrc it just popped up online, but there's definitely been more than whispers of him being creepy towards women, but his star has kind of faded recently/people have lost interest in him as Supposed Feminist Ally Guy
yeah, someone write an article on it (elle?) and it's been circulating again, I read about this particular interview when she died

LOCK THEM UP

Chris Evans is one of those shitposters who doesn't read the OP news story before commenting.

This is well known about Louis CK, he's done it multiple times to many different women.

>gets a little butter rubbed between her cheeks
>raped

women, not even once

ITS OK TO RAPE M'KAY:the thread

>thewrap.com/last-tango-paris-rape-butter-marlon-brando-maria-schneider-bernardo-bertolucci/

celebrities sure are not good on the reading comprehension/reading beyond the article title (actually, blame journalists for making this story purposefully misleading clickbait instead of a real discussion on ethics etc)

>They should be in jail.
Get some fucking perspective, holy fuck.

>they should be in jail
ah he's just shitposting

ITS OK TO BE A FUCKING MORON M'KAY: the post

>Not surprised
twitter.com/GovHowardDean/status/805144077402513408?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

what's his fucking problem? You're not surprised that, someone you don't like, is capable of rape? what the fuck is wrong with liberals
>oh i already thought he was a monster without evidence, now I can feel righteous about it

>she wouldn't be in a position to refuse

Is butter actually a good lube?

>Using butter as anal lubricant

I love to fuck girls in the ass but that's just gross.

It's unrealistic to expect neckbeards to know what it feels like to be touched inappropriately. They've never been touched at all.

yes exactly that

he didn't just rape her on screen. he even told her it was "just a movie" beforehand

yeah they pressured her, yeah that manipulated her. no they didn't assault her.

No.

Always use water based lube.

My favorite anal lube is Swiss Navy. It's clean and washes off your dick easily. Plus it's easy on a woman's asshole.

You mean for rape? Yes.

haha gotem! can i take a screencap of this??

No, but it's good with roast beef

>but during the scene, even though what Marlon was doing wasn't real
What, so he didn't really insert the butter?

>actress says she was tricked into a scene not originally in the script
>no actual sexual acts were committed, she AND the director admit
>SJW latches onto it
>"OMG SHE WAS LITERALLY RAPED!"

Can't even make this shit up anymore.

The way the story is reported it sounds like Brando sodomized her with a stick of butter.

I don't know whether to be slightly reassured that people are taking the manipulation and abuse of a young actress seriously for once, or depressed that a. people can't read- Brando is a scumbag but not a rapist like Jodowsky as far as this goes b. these same people/celebs are going to be supporting/working with/rewarding films made by or with abusers and their apologists (and I will too...bc that's literally all of hollywood! one to six degrees from a known rapist)

Seeing as how they'll equate virtual rape as real rape, it's the only logical conclusion for them

from a comment on this: "Henri-Georges Clouzot giving Brigitte Bardot an actual overdose of sedatives (as in, she had to have her stomach pumped after the scene)"

wtf, maybe that explains a thing or two...

I wonder if she had a tight ass?

I wonder if she ever took it in the ass before this scene?

Both of these things matter.

a better question would be did brando eat the butter after it touched her quivering puckered up asshole?

Ask Mike Adriano

It wasn't rape, it's just yet episode of bertolucci pissing people off

Reminder that the reason why the movie was so successful in the first place was because of the controversy.

Yeah it doesn't make any sense to do this years after the movie but it's hilarious even decades after this movie people are still falling for it

What you need to know is that brando, maria and Bertolucci were degenerates of highest level, but it was just antother day in the office in hollywood

while brando was out there sucking dicks his son killed boyfriend of his half-sister. she then later killed herself, and his son probably killed another person, a shitty person. brando's life and his family tree (and it's a big one, there are probably like 100 brando bastards running wild in the world) is full of great moments, my favorite one is when he told his native whore he was banging at the time to go to the oscars and say some stupid political shit

after brando and berolucci introduce maria to degeneracy she went full mental, striving for relevancy by revealing she likes girls now. she ended up in a loony bin. by the 80s nobody fucking cared about her and she ended up making shitty movies to make some money. and then she died from cancer. big shock.

Bertolucci doesn't even make movies anymore. He's done. He just loves making people mad over stupid irrelevant shit. I probably would've done the same thing.

>I wonder if she had a tight ass?
>I wonder if she ever took it in the ass before this scene?
She's French.

>bertolucci's just an edgy faggot
>just like me!
well at least you're self aware

Don't know what point you're trying to make, the whole bertolucci's career was build upon his edgy shit. It wasn't the news back then and it's not the news now.

She claims she was a virgin.

was she actually penetrated by a stick of butter?

Dare i say /outguys/?

>when altright autism goes so far you get mad at people who are anti-rape
Those fucking SJWs

lol no, these people havent even watched the scene

>rape

It's not as bad as hypothetically killing two actors with a helicopter.

If a person were to kill two actors with a helicopter, that would be a blood curse that should follow the offspring of that person.

so....?

>Hypothetically

I think you mean inadvertenly

I've sucked dick against my will. So fuck off.

So now every actor/actress whose character in a movie was bullied, shot, put in jail, not to mention murdered and or raped, has a fucking right to say that it "really happened?" Granted, she was a 19 year old who wasn't ready for fame, and that might have wrecked her life, but she wanted to role and cashed the check.

I posted up thread

I also lost my virginity against my will when I was 14, but because I'm a man, it doesn't maintain the same stigma

Old news bruh

It was already at least a decade old when you were born

Wait, someone killed two actors with a helicopter?
How many years did he spend in jail?

Hot. Story?

Are you serious?? Look up John Landis

Zero years.

Wait so did he actually fuck her or did they just not tell her about the scene so it came as a surprise? Because there's a pretty big fucking different.

> rape now just means any type of sexual touching

wew

>"Schneider provided frank interviews in the wake of Tango's controversy, claiming she had slept with fifty men and seventy women."

Everybody is anti-rape you strawmanning faggot, usually they're anti-rape that actually happens. Not anti-rape that objectively didn't happen or occurs in a video game.

>not actually physically raped
>literally nothing happened other than the actress not being told about a scene

So is this some of that "fake news" that Zuckerberg is planning to remove from Facebook?

Not rape. No crime was committed.