How do I deal with friends and family ridiculing my taste in music...

How do I deal with friends and family ridiculing my taste in music? My Dad actually threatened to beat me up when I put on some Beat Happening because he said it sounded like "faggot ass queer shit." (I live in the south so homosexuality is deeply frowned upon).

develop a more masculine taste

>homosexuality is deeply frowned upon
As it should be. Nobody wants to listen to your music, use headphones.

Stop being a fucking soyboy that's how.

it's simple, just don't discuss or play your music around anyone

Best meme thread on Sup Forums prove me wrong

Grab some headphones. Keep listening to what you want to listen to. As soon as you can, save up your money, move far away from your father and cut off all contact. Works like a charm.

Selly ester watts field

They're great, and your dad is a dumb plen

fuck, you got me

>"faggot ass queer shit."
Okay, now I'm curious. The last time I heard of this album, some user said they would like to dance the exact way the guy did in the video, and someone else said that normies would back away from him because he was a creep. What's the deal with this album?

Based dad

It's shit twee music don't let anyone fool you. They didn't get good until You Turn Me On

wrong

this

>band is shit for entire career
>releases a good album for once with a godtier 9 minute song
>breaks up
wtf guys

listen to this

looks like the pleb filter is working.

Hi

Find some peeps to share withl. BE open and accept the rejection. Finding friends into the same music as you is so worthwhile.

lmao who cares, I'm bi with a bf in the south, dont rly care what rednecks think
(altho you would would never ever get that idea from my musical taste)
listen to what u enjoy

beat your dad up first then blast it full volume now that you have bested him in combat

duh