Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWuv2txl_5M
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc45Zhekp60
youtube.com/watch?v=7VyaqHszBqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bill Maherstein

Trump sued him and became President of the USA

Sup Forums.

out of all those guys, Seth Myers is by far the fucking worst.

>I'm counting Trump

>4 out if 6 are literally Jews

Fucking Marxist nu-males should have their entire dicks circumcised

Trump

Colbert. He was genuinely liked by so many people and traded that in so he could only be liked by the most rabid of SJWs. No one else started nearly as high to begin with.

None of them.

They'll all keep making fucktons of money for doing what basically equals to IRL shitposting.

Seth
youtube.com/watch?v=iWuv2txl_5M

They have a comedy goldmine for 4 years. They didn't lose anything.

>He voted for trump to stick it to liberal hollywood

kek. you only emboldened them. well done, stooges.

Interesting note. When a baby horse, or foal is born, it has soft vestigial tentacles growing out of its hooves colloquially known as "milk toes." These toes can be peeled off immediately as they serve absolutely no purpose.

I don't know why, but as I look across that sea of commie Jews, I immediately get an image of those useless milk toes that the horse is better off without.

>getting 4 years of Bush 2.0

They'll be alright.

>Anime image
>Dumb opinion
Like clockwork

Well done Current Year, heh, truly well done

HOWEVER

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc45Zhekp60

none of them, every single person in this picture is rich and famous. also what's with this idea that liberal comedy news programs lose when they don't sway the election? the same thing happened in 00 and 04 and all it did was boost their ratings

5 you forgot trump the honorary inductee

kek

do your parents know about the conspiracies that define your entire reality? or do you pretend to be a good boy when you come out for dinner?

Samantha Bee

She even got evil Russian hacker propagandists on her show who turned around and said it was a prank right after.

Did my post trigger you so deeply that you pissed your pants?

America

Bill Maher
youtube.com/watch?v=7VyaqHszBqg

John "Current Year" Oliver literally told Trump to run because it would be so funny and outrageous and there would be no way he'd win.

I thought he was going to say the media should report the news in an unbiased unpolitcally motivated fashion but no he meant "stop the right wing coupe!!"

he's a slimy dirty jew and I don't even like Sup Forums that much

>mfw if Trump personally thanks John Oliver for making up his mind to run for President and everyone attacks him for it.

I want to see it happen and the fallout of what current year man is going to do when the tolerant and peaceful left come knocking on his door.

well one things for certain
everyone now hates jews