This and THAAD are apparently Mr. Trump's idea of friendly Sino-US relations...

This and THAAD are apparently Mr. Trump's idea of friendly Sino-US relations, especially when the US is seeking China's cooperation on a solution to the Korean problem.

Nothing good will come out of openly belligerent actions like this.

this is how anglos negotiate
they say nice words but already have a gun pointing at you somewhere

But it is the right thing to do, Xiang Deng Ping

Do any actual white people post under Canadian and Australian flags?

There's no other way around. Kim jung un already determined to fight to the end rather than being disarmed and assassinated some day. He will start to directly negotiate with US with their ICBM improved day by day. As South Korea, which is main target of North Korea's every provocation, has no choice but to fight back to the end. Although the commie cheater called South Korea's president is making things worse.

네 다음 하주에서 거주 하는 전라인

노재인 개새끼

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad is very essential thing to protect korean people

>put up a missile defense against north korea in south korea
>china goes ree

fuck china, they are literally an elephant pushing around mice and think they they have the right to areas around them. the only way to deal with them is to overthrow north korea and establish united korea-japan-vietnam- possibly taiwan alliance

all tough talk and decade old arms sale, just (((business))) as usual, r, call me when he slaps 45% tariff, that would be real war

KOREA ALSO HAVE TO DEVELOPE NUCLEAR MISSILES. TRUMP SHOULD ALLOW KOREA'S NUCLEAR MISSILE PROGRAM TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST CHINA AND NK

i don't look at the translate are you taking about nuclear weapon?

>Do any actual white people post under Canadian and Australian flags?

Apparently more than under USA's flag.

We shouldn't have pulled our short range missiles from South Korea in the early 90s. We thought we didn't need them anymore once the Soviet Union was gone.

We don't even sell the good stuff to Taiwan because we don't want Chinese spies to get ahold of it. We only sell them old surplus junk from 25 years ago.

Fuck China

yes and 幹你娘

That's the thing though, China would get mightily pissed off if we brought those missiles back. They were ok with it back in the day because we were allies against the Soviet Union, but 1985 =/= 2017.

This is why I weep whenever our government tries to buy anything from US of A

>Invariably obsolete by the time it is available for sale
>Cannot tinker with the technology included in the machines
>Cannot fix or upgrade them on your own
>Literally a money sink that requires you to pay for it twice - once upon purchase, then in maintenance and supply fees

Well played, Ameriga.

taiwan doesn't matter i am just money.

Same thing. Russian spies might get ahold of anything we sell to the Butthurt Belt.

Yeah, but that is also why I hope that the next government will supply itself with French and German machinery instead.

>China's cooperation

haha ,as a guy who has been dealing with the chinese for 12 years, I fucking laugh when a chinese says cooperation, cooperation for them means Im gonna scam and cheat you

>the only way to deal with them is to overthrow north korea and
Start World War III?

Really. There's no military solution there that won't end catastrophically for every country in the vicinity of the Korean peninsula.

Then why did you buy all those weapons from the USA? Is Taiwan hiding something?

;_;

yeah totally, placing Thaaaaaaad which has a range of 200km in Seongju County (200km away from seoul southern suburb) would somehow protect korean people

That doesn't have to be the case.

People negotiating deals with USA are often the ones already tangled in America's circle of oligarchy. Even though they buy those weapons with the money of their homeland, American industry will reward those individuals.

Our helicopter deal with France has been obliterated by a goon on Boeing's payroll who escaped to USA after the truth has been revealed. That is only the tip of iceberg - every minor country that deals with USA has such cronies swarming all over its structures.

The US forces won't stay in Korea if they aren't protected from North Korean missile attacks.

The US forces protect Korea

Therefore, THAAD protects Korean people :^)

why do cucks slurp creampied vag?

>The US forces protect Korea

Oh, how naive you are.

yes and look how happy they are protecting the korean people

I also want to make fun of 문빠 아줌마

I agree. China needs to be less belligerent and learn some humility.

Fuck off, Huang.

Fuck you Zhang. Fuck you and fuck China. Free Taiwan!

Wang plz.

Patriot missiles and THAAD are purely defensive and therefore the most friendly munitions that could be sold. Selling munitions is what the US does.