Make Your Own Here!
www.neverendingchartrendering.org

Please be nice to other people we are all humans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2tgiuETvyEE
youtu.be/OQZgDEnLVjw
youtu.be/GBwcSklRWS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you have entry-level and/or Sup Forumscore test, don't ask for recs. Instead, listen to albums you don't recognize from other people's charts (the less familiar you are with the chart, the better).

at blu4baby does it

i dont get recs anymore whats even the point

Just expand on what you like already

Have you heard the evergreen s/t, it's another band with the drummer from slint, it's decent

>yung lean
Please stop

>Gy!be
>Gorillaz
i'm

>gorillaz, aesop rock, the strokes, rtj, bloc party, fucking bbng
please stop

youtube.com/watch?v=2tgiuETvyEE

youtu.be/OQZgDEnLVjw

youtu.be/GBwcSklRWS0

>wah wah i contribute nothing to these threads and i'm just a mindless drone among hundreds of others, please spoonfeed me

Music can be popular and enjoyable, get your thumb out your arse

lol ok pleb

I SAID BE NICE

>giving Sup Forumscore recs is contributing
quite the opposite, actually
i really wish those users would just stop posting instead

lots of good hip hop albums and props for tarkus as well

0/10, worst itt

nevermind, this guy already beat you to it

Are you from Sup Forums? Get into cooler prog and psych my dude. 13th Floor Elevators, SF Sorrow, Soft Machine, etc

I'm amazed by how this chart has just as much fantastic music as it has abysmal music.
Try - Looking For
Your - Own Music
Thanks, user with Cardiacs, Captain Beefheart, Venetian Snares, Henry Cow, Frank Zappa, Shiina Ringo, Foetus, Nine Inch Nails, Ween, Dream Theater, XTC, Melt-Banana, Yes, The Velvet Underground, Public Enemy, Butthole Surfers, Midori, Steve Reich, Beach Boys, Talk Talk, Sufjan Stevens, King Crimson, The Beatles, Tool, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Battles, Prodigy, Flying Lotus, Fela Kuti, Boards of Canada, Daft Punk, Parliament, Mr Bungle, Joanna Newsom, Olivia Tremor Control, Radiohead, Suicide, The Antlers, George Gershwin, and Sweet Trip on their chart. I'll be sure to avoid that awful "entry-level music" like the plague.

Phone posting so I’ll give recs later when I get home from McDonald’s

lol, it's only a bad thing if your taste consists of almost exclusively of entry-level/mainstream/Sup Forums-core stuff like the following users
You are alright, even thought you also have your fair share of popular stuff, because it's not exclusively popular stuff.

I don't rly play vidya anymore, but I used to and all of those OSTs are incredible
I've listened to a fair share of prog and despite Tarkus and Fragile being popular they're still my favs, I'll give those a listen tho thx for the recs

hey yall

Cornelius - Fantasma

Drop Nineteens - Delaware

I liked Floyd, Daft Punk, and Ween before coming to Sup Forums bro, no need to be so judgmental as music is subjective

>music that's popular is bad

Be arsed with these threads any more, people here maybe new or just have an interest in music, chastising them because they don't have as "deep" understanding as you do. People.on threads like this is why I'm a lurker

shut up lmao ur too smart my man they ain't ready for you to fuckin slay they asses'''''

if Sup Forums likes something i probably think is shit

the larger the percentage of all music that you enjoy is the better your taste is
if you limit yourself from all that music your taste is shit

Me too, but that's not the point.

>music that's popular is bad
says who?
it's only bad if your taste consists exclusively of popular stuff, but if your taste is honest and has some popular stuff then there is nothing wrong about it

this

You (You)'d me on both the top and bottom response and my taste isn't just popular stuff but those albums have my highest listening time
I can listen to almost any music and enjoy it and I listen to at least 5 albums I've never heard every day

>my taste isn't just popular stuff
but they are, who are you trying to delude?

>I can listen to almost any music and enjoy it
One thing is being able to, the other thing is actually doing it

>I listen to at least 5 albums I've never heard every day
Did you start doing that two weeks ago?

My favorite albums are mostly things that hold nostalgic value for me, and most others have touched me emotionally in some way. No, I have been listening to new music every day for years. These albums are replayable and significant to me. My chart doesn't represent all I've ever listened to, but I just tend to cling to poppier music

i feel like some of you would label me as cringe but whatever :)

Looks like this has already turned into another Avant-Math God thread. Kill me.
This post doesn't make any sense and I've read it over like four times.

you might like deem Spencer, or injury reserve if you haven't heard of them yet

mount kimbie - love what survives

jefre cantu-ledesma - love is a stream

Let me to explain
Say every song that's ever been written (that isn't intentionally unpleasant)
Now say that represents 100%
What percent of that music is enjoyable to you? This % is your non-subjective taste score. Now some people think certain genres lower your score, but this isn't true. The more music you can derive pleasure from, the better your taste is.

The alternative was a Sup Forumscore recommendations thread, so I think this is an improvement.

0/10

>being easily entertained and lowering your overall standards equates to having a better taste in music
I hate this fucking site.

It means I like music more than you do
Face it, I can find pleasure in all the music you can and then some. And that's ok! Some people like music more than others, IK people who dislike music in general.

>it's better to enjoy only A instead of A and B
what the fuck is wrong with you

>gives chart 0/10 and doesn't rec

Tiger trap - tiger trap

>Tiger trap - tiger trap
it's not bad it's just twice as long as it could potentially have been

This better be some fine bait. I refuse to believe anyone actually thinks this.

There is nothing to rec when your taste doesn't have any personality. He should get his own taste before asking for recs. Also, see

oh ok, try faraquet - the view from this tower

I seriously think you are baiting right now.
Please, tell me: how exactly is it better to enjoy LESS music than MORE?

yes, some people are intelligent enough to think objectively instead of judging.
crazy i know

if i told you i thought Art Angels was pretty good would that make you feel better dude?

Think about this, not recommending anything because you think your taste is so good

>I find entertainment value in listening to Creed and Oasis so, at the end of the day, I'm the intelligent one, buddy.
What the fuck am I reading?

>not recommending anything
>because you think your taste is so good
What the fuck?

What's wrong with enjoying both if you also enjoy all the other stuff you enjoy, for example? Such a person would have better taste than yours, objectively speaking.

he's kinda right, in that chart threads have thousands of diff albums, literally just pick SOMETHING youve never seen, its easy. recs are always nice tho.

Recs please

+vashti
Try Chelsea girl by Nico,
Any judee sills album,
What i want from you is sweet by Orion Rigel dommisse,
Earth song - ocean song by Mary hopkin
Ouch
Try Asawoakedashite Yoruwotojirumade by yeye
+head hunters
Try heavy weather by weather report,
Spectrum by billy cobham,
Enigmatic ocean by jean Laux ponty
Definitely look into Herbie’s other stuff, especially sextant and maiden voyage

Someone who enjoys everything sounds like the most boring piece of shit ever

>i cant enjoy something so its bad
I'm really sorry you feel this way.
Give me some recs besides Grimes if your taste is so refined and your standards are so high, I'll most likely enjoy it

The new Richard dawson album

I’m really sorry you feel this way.
Give me some recs besides Grimes if your taste is so refined and your standards are so high, I’ll mosr likely enjoy it

>Weather Report
Heard a lotta their stuff including Heavy Weather, great jazz
>more Herbie
all great, that 1 is just my fav

Will check out the other two

Already heard it but still appreciated

>boring
>I can have a pleasurable musical bonding experience with literally anyone
why so negative?

Thanks, will do.
I'm really sorry you feel this way.
Give me some recs besides Grimes if your taste is so refined and your standards are so high, I'll most likely enjoy it

What did you think of it?

Try Steve Grossman - Shape of Things to Come, Ornette Coleman - Science Fiction, and Jack DeJohnette - Tin Pan Alley

>(the less familiar you are with the chart, the better)
Thats actually retarded, and thats how Sup Forums drones are made in the first place.

MAH DICK FELL OFF

i swear i've seen like 3 or 4 chart threads today alone. why do they die so quickly?

THANK YOU JESUS FUCK

death's dynamic shroud - i'll try living like this

connie converse
molly drake
julia brown

I like your taste, I need to get into more singer/songwriter stuff
Simon Finn - Pass the Distance
Ed Askew - Ask the Unicorn
Sandy Bull - Fantasias For Guitar and Banjo

>Thats actually retarded, and thats how Sup Forums drones are made in the first place
What? No, it's the other way around. Sup Forumsdrones are made because they keep seeing the same albums being repeated time and time again and therefore conclude that those albums are good. That's why the suggestion is to listen to albums you don't recognize from charts you are the least familiar with.

>THANK YOU JESUS FUCK
What did I do this time?

thanks ill check deem spencer out

If you have entry-level and/or Sup Forumscore test, don't ask for recs. Instead, listen to albums you don't recognize from other people's charts (the less familiar you are with the chart, the better).

>Gas
>Floating Points
>Deepchord
>Pauline Oliveros

Absolutely patrician taste

telling Sup Forumscore people not to ask for recs and to just look through other people's charts instead lmao

The Ergs - Dorkrockcorkrod
whoahao ur taste is suoper quirky yo
fuck you man
ISFP
my niga
Digable Planets - Blowout Comb
Hi 12 year old me
cannibal corpse
I fuck with tweez

why do you fuck me

Half the people have charts without names you fag

why would you say someones taste has no personality, your taste literally defines your personality

huh

cuz i smoked weed once, now im gay

where u at

Ask for them, retard

Yes, but when your taste is composed exclusively of Sup Forumscore or top 40 hits, then you can say their taste has no personality.

Does anyone else have an issue with the site just endlessly rendering the image

RECS PLEASE

Os Mutantes - Os Mutantes
Caetano Veloso - Transa
Ariel Pink - Dedicated to Bobby Jameson

Cold World - The Stars Are Dead Now
Ghostemane - Blackmage
Buy Muy Drugs - Buy Muy Drugs

my niga

h-hi

wow actually i take that back b/c i just realized the name of the site

>RECS PLEASE
See and

Vince Staples
GZA- Liquid Swords
The Brave Little Abacus – Just Got Back From the Discomfort—We're Alright

i am new niga

i can tell

Flying Saucer Attack - S/T

Corbin - Mourn

The Cowboy Junkies - The Trinity Sessions

Fuck off dude. You can't tell people what not to listen to unless you got good taste to back it up.
>Gorillaz
>Arcade Fire
>Kendrick
>Neutral Milk Hotel
>The Smiths
>King Gizzard
>The Strokes
>RTJ
>Sonic Youth
>Death in June
You just have a generic 1st/2nd month on Sup Forums chart with no personality or anything unique

One of my faves in these threads.
Gleemer - No Goodbye

Real good chart
Robbie Basho - Visions of the Country
Robbie Basho - Venus in Cancer
Robbie Basho - Zarthus
Jack Rose - Kensington Blues

Best chart in these threads. Still workin thru listening to every album on there and enjoyed all of them so far.
Planning For Burial - Quietly

Follakzoid - II

Idk if it's weird or not that my recent listens I have really been enjoying have been things my theory teacher and composition/music tech teacher both used to love back from high school. Especially how much of it I used to find boring at one point with Bach being the bane of my existence in theory class (except Pet Sounds which I have always loved and Loveless which I have had a love/hate relationship with.)

Enjoy being new while you can, brother.
Goodie Mob - Soul Food
Doppelgangaz - Lone Sharks
D'Angelo - Black Messiah
When Sup Forumscore meets poseurcore.
Pelt - Ayahuasca
Midori Takada - Through The Looking Glass
Sun City Girls - Dante's Disneyland Inferno
Cool chart aesthetic, though people that work on such things make me wonder whether or not you really listen to the stuff. So I tried reccing stuff that's similar musically and also similar in that black/white/red color scheme.
Phil Spector - Back To Mono
Orchid - Chaos Is Me
Dog Faced Hermans - Hum Of Life

please don't reproduce

lore - elder
any other city - life without buildings

DLISMH - Jordaan Mason and The Horse Museum

Motion - Sky H1

Heartless - Pallbearer

New Wave - The Auteurs