/charlixcx/

Charli XCX general

Mods outed for gay edition

This thread is for the discussion of anything Charli, discussion about her new mixtape, "Pop 2" being encouraged.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mPRy1B4t5YA
youtu.be/OM33anTtEVE
youtube.com/watch?v=qfAqtFuGjWM
youtu.be/Km3agvlyRmM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rfj2SUnhYCk
youtube.com/watch?v=7MnBGneZa1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how is it that a link for the new album hasn't been shared once? this board is dead

I think my favorite track on it was Femmebot, thought I didn't like the guy's feature

I really don't get why you wouldn't! I really thought all of her features were good, and at the very least some were okay

Reposting all the good webms

all of these promo pics for POP2 have been gorgeous.

Backseat is so fucking good

What do you think is better overall Sup Forums, N1A or POP2?

which of the many bangers in her illustrious repertoire was she alluding to with this move?

POP2 seems to have more PC Music production on it, so probably POP2. Really a shame I hated most of the features.

body of my own, dumbass

Actually, yeah. She should put it out on CD, don't know if she is going to, though. Probably not.
Pop2

oh yeah, of course
how could i be so blind

Stream it or DL it from iTunes

I dont kbow why. Something about him was a bit off putting for me. Its not bad o just didn't care for that part. Overall solid though. Glad to see Carly and Cupcakkes

Also I foind a ton on my computer. If you can keep it going for a few hours (I'm leavibg for work) ill post em.

i'll upload it to mega if you show some gratefulness and stop bitching.

its on youtube you fucking brainlet
jesus christ did you even try to look for it or do you just want it forced down your throat like the bitchboy you are

heres one

It's Charli, baby

vroomvroom>n1a>pop2

I always thought Cupcakke was pronounced the same you pronounce "Bukakke" but the bitch on the intro of I Got It pronounces it like "cupcake".

pure sex t b h

What did you guys think of the Boys video?
youtu.be/mPRy1B4t5YA

i would appreciate it.

tf is wrong with you? you think i don't know how to use youtube? i'm asking for a download of it you newfag

sorry, i just realized my tracklist has edits with some features taken out because they were trash. It's honestly way better that way, but you're probably not interested that.

Post your favorite Charli music video(s) youtu.be/OM33anTtEVE

eh, yeah i'd rather wait for an opportunity to get the original version. but thanks for offering

do you not have soulseek or download torrents at all? how do you live?

Someone link me some Charli songs

gotta be

Charli in Japon

youtu.be/Km3agvlyRmM

youtube.com/watch?v=Rfj2SUnhYCk

youtube.com/watch?v=7MnBGneZa1k

ik its a charli thread but would you a rita?

I mean, she's definitely not ugly and she does not have a bad body, but I think she can't really compare with Charli

I'd give it to Charli, but those two are a deadly combination together.

i wanna donkey-punch her asshole so bad :(

Mods autosaged this shit again...looks like we need to find a new place to discuss Charli
We need a new board desu

tru

also tru

can the homosexual agenda ever be stopped?

do they do this to Grimes threads? Not really fair we can't discuss her because she's not an ugly troll that makes shitty synth pop.

Probably not :(
No, they don't. It's probably just one salty mod.

fuck this shit, let's keep making these threads then.

>do you not have soulseek or download torrents at all?
i live on campus at college and i use their wifi. if i get caught i'll get the boot
>how do you live?
it's usually pretty easy to find downloads for albums either in the archive or on various music sharing blogs. only problem is when it's a major label release like this, suits crack down on it way harder

charli bum best bum

would they really be able to tell you're using soulseek or even know what soulseek is? I remember having that rule at my old dorm, but nobody gave a shit anyways and nothing happened.

>the same you pronounce "Bukakke"
That's the joke.

Is the joke to spell it that way but not pronounce it like that? I was questioning why the chick on I Got It pronounced it like "cupake"

Yes, that's exactly it.

Exactly, the only thing this does is make me want to post her more

you think so?

Rita is trash but id without hesitation.

WTF I hate the mods now

that dress is a timeless classic

Wish she'd wear it more