/lbg/ - Letterboxd General

It's that time of year, lads. Vote your favorite film of 2016, and the tally will be released on Dec 31.

pastebin.com/K2E1zRA0

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/shao_liu_ringon/
youtube.com/watch?v=021jNOEVytQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Le Démon Néon (ニコラスREFN, 2016)

what did he mean by this

he's a cunnyseur

top annabelle

What good movies have been released this year?

should've seen this coming

guess i have to watch that movie now

SJWs desperately virtue signalling. It's not like most of them actually had watched the film, but ''''''''rape''''''''' is always lots of fun to get triggered about, so here we go again.

Last Tango is great, btw. And now patricians can like/love/praise it, knowing it makes retards shake :^)

Watchlisted

Sing street. But I don't feel like it's going to win

>Last Tango is great
This is what plebs believe. All the dubs and trips in the world can't make it true, however.

I hope somebody who isn't me responds to every shitpost with the fact that she wasn't raped and never claimed to have been.

t. embryo, jelly and possibly sjw

Should be a bot for these important but tiresome tasks

>t. embryo, jelly and possibly sjw
>projecting this hard

who /drunkposting here??

Stop projecting. It's pathetic.

letterboxd.com/shao_liu_ringon/
When you get down to it, eyes of my mother really is just a slasher through an arty lens and really FEELS like a student film, but a competent well creepy one.

Liked the quasi-Lynchian vibe in society and it was surprisingly funny and satirical, the last 30 minutes were particularly worthwhile and are the strangest/best parts of the film.

Damned house of Hajn felt like a mashup of a giallo and a Zulawski film but besting neither, its well worth watching for the crazy, colour scheme and tracking shots though.

Atentat was about on the same level as antropoid, I liked both for different reasons but this one was more raw, less sentimental and more to the point.

I should probably watch more of Bertoluchi's films, I've only seen the conformist.

Yes, you naturally should, but Bertolucci isn't one of the GREATS, he's more like in the top 250

>the fact that she wasn't raped and never claimed to have been.
youtube.com/watch?v=021jNOEVytQ

she was raped
changing my rating to 0.5 stars right now

It's a simulated sex scene, just like all the others from the movie. Are you and other upset retards from the internet so delusional that you ACTUALLY think Brando forced his meaty cock into her buttered up ass for the movie? Are you that stupid?

watch the video, retard. this interview resurfaced yesterday and bertolucci admits him and brando actually raped the girl

Simulated sex scene is not what rape means you dopey cunt. You absolute moron.

he didn't ask for her consent to shoot the scene. brando and bertolucci conspired so she couldn't know it until they were filming. no consent = rape

She still got paid for her role so it's not rape

At most assault

Fuck off, sjw. There are many levels of what 'rape' constitutes in definition- not all rapes are are equal and the word became a meme in this terrible age-, plenty of them being just some inadequate exchange.
In short, kill yourself

Spiders stratagem was recommend on here some months back, he made that. Unfortunately the piratebay torrent has no sound and the youtube uploads are terrible quality and with no subs, amazon only has it on vhs .

>no consent = rape
How do you function in life? Do you have somebody to wipe your ass for you? Are you dictating shitposts to your carer, you spastic cunt?
Sex - consent at the time = rape

If there is no intercourse there is no rape. She never even pretended to claim he fingerfucked her ass, it was just an uncomfortable scene for her.

>lubricating someone's asshole with butter without their consent isn't rape
>>>/mra/
>>>/TheRedPill/

s i m u l a t e d

>If there is no intercourse there is no rape
kek try explaining that to a court of law

they actually inserted butter in her butt without her consent. being simulated or not doesn't make any difference

>they actually inserted butter in her butt
no they didn't

Isn't your comment actually suggesting that yes it is rape though.

There are levels, while obviously this isn't rape at the most extreme point, it's clearly a non-consensual sexual act

yes, they did. that's the whole issue here, you dolt.
the sex is simulated but the butter part isn't

there was no penetration, butter or no butter

>kek try explaining that to a court of law
Is English not your first language? It's the dictionary definition of rape. Unwanted sexual intercourse or being penetrated with a digit or foreign object. He didn't cram a stick of butter into her asshole, that's just your little headcanon story since you haven't even seen the movie.

Kirk Douglas raped and killed girls in the 40’s, Matthew Broderick killed 2 persons because he was “carelessly driving”, Elijah Wood says there’s a pedophilia ring in Hollywood, and this fucks are crying because Brandon lubed up some girl ass without asking? Like c’mon now.

Schneider was scarred for life. When interviewed, she would always point out that the scene traumatized her and she couldn't cook with butter anymore

>Kirk Douglas raped and killed girls in the 40’s
always heard about this. sauce?

this is fake, right? because it's fucking perfect

it's still a non-consensual sexual act
it's sexual assault at the very least, and many courst of law would tipify it as rape

>dictionary definition
Try legal definition, bastard. Sexual intercourse isn't the only parameter to classify rape, that's up to the Law. And there was butter. It was real. That's the whole point of the interview that resurfaced recently and the whole controversy it has caused

I can't either. Makes my stomach funny.
I guess I should say I got butterraped and get some sympathy

Agreed on eyes of my mother

And Society

>it's still a non-consensual sexual act
no it's a non-consensual acting act

she consented to filming the scene. it's not like brando just tackled her and she didn't think she was acting. she just never knew brando was going to rub butter on her butt before acting out a sex scene

and yeah she was manipulated and pressured into doing it, since the scene isn't in the script. it was't right but it's not rape or sexual assault at all.

how do i cache my account so i can remember my ratings and not screenshot each page
i'm pretty sure i'm getting the boot for cyber bullying dirky again

she consented to film the scene, she didn't consent to being buttered up the ass. Jesus, are you actually trying to argue that it's okay to butter a someone's ass without letting them know and consent to it beforehand? some of you guys are too far gone

>some of you guys are too far gone
Go back

>it's all of a sudden considered rape to have silly simulated sex for a movie
>it's not rape when "refugees" come to your country to attack and sexually penetrate a virgin minors fighting for their lives

>are you actually trying to argue that it's okay to butter a someone's ass without letting them know and consent to it beforehand?
no. but it's not rape, or sexual assault.

Not entirely sure how I feel on Yuzna's Lovecraft films that he wrote, fun yes but the bookfag in me is slightly jilted.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

go back to Sup Forums, autismo

i'd like to see your definition of sexual assault if sticking butter up someone else's ass gets a pass. kek

>Definition of Rape. The crime of rape generally refers to non-consensual sexual intercourse that is committed by physical force, threat of injury, or other duress.
>sexual intercourse
>sexual intercourse
>sexual intercourse
Did you really need me to look this up for you, simpleton?

One is a sexual emergency, the other isn't, you bigot.

Shirley Temple was probably abused at some point.

>up the ass
Again, you invented this part yourself you stupid piece of shit.

>generally
Did you really need me to point this out for you, simpleton?

he didn't stick butter in her ass, you fucking tard
>consent to being in an x rated movie
>consent to dozens of sex scenes, hundreds of takes
>in one of these takes you are touched on your butt by butter that you weren't expecting, in a scene that was improvised the day of
>this is now sexual assault

Please find me a legal definition of rape that refers to a situation similar to somebody having their buttocks exposed and butter ribbed on their ass, not jammed in their asshole since nobody ever claimed that was the case. I'll wait, simp.

I don't see why people are getting so angry about the exact term used

surely people are in agreement that the way of going about shooting the scene was wrong and should not have been done like that. Everything else being 'discussed' above doesn't really matter

it is sexual assault. even if he didn't actually inserted the butter into her anus, it's still sexual assault. it's astounding that you would defend this position

Many consider penetration with any kind of object, body member, etc, rape.

She said there was no penetration, simp.

>I don't see why people are getting so angry about the exact term used
The term used means the difference between a reprehensible, immoral act and actual crime.

Is there a more despicable being than Internet SJW

It's all so phony, all talk no walk.

At least the commies back then were actual men rather than limp-wristed crybabies

In a way, that's pretty true. Me for example, I don't give a single shit whatever the case could be.
For one, art itself matters more, two- and most important- time, the big equalizer, making moral games void.
But I'm on an obvious rarefied position, definitely wiser, though. Tip fedoras all you want, sjws.

Interesting isn't it that the one chick that posted her profile in this thread didn't go batshit over the last tango controversy.

>believing Shao Liu Ringon's lies.

>it's astounding that you would defend this position
she didn't consent to the use of a prop in a scene she consented to filming, and the use of that prop in no way made the scene stop being acting and start becoming sexual assault

As a proud liberated Frenchwoman, what would Miranna think of Buttergate?

She'd say "just a normal day at the refugee breeding camp"

Gotta ask Synt about it

>chick

cringe

>Rub butter over ass cheeks.
>Rape!

hmm

It isn't rape but it is still pretty fucked up to do that to somebody.

Kisses

>fucked up to act in a movie

Arguably, but a great experience to have and tell the lads and grandkids if it's on the ass of someone like prime Schneider

I want kisses too pls

Dude it's Brando.

Spreading butter over your ass cheeks.

Kisses!!

You guys believe he rubbed only her ass cheeks? or he went for her anus and vulva too?

Tell me more

Would be rude if he didn't

>ywn rape 20-year-old Maria Schneider

thx you

whats the deal with straub huillet and hy are they so beloved in arthouse curcles?

I SWEAR I was going to start with Bertolucci next year, I loved Grim Reaper, I was dying for watching 1900, now I'm too fucking biased, thanks you so much Bertolucci, you just polarized your audience, let's see how much time pass till the dust settle down

WILL TOO

What is on your watchlist for today

I'm going to watch and review the man who could cheat death and robo vampire, and then maybe watch something else after (mad dog killer maybe)

>Polanski rapes a girl
Give that man an award.
>Woody Allen rapes a girl
Give that man an award.
>Nate Parker rapes a girl
Probably give that man an award.
>Jodorowsky rapes a girl
lol who cares
>Fatty Arbuckle doesn't rape a woman
HANG HIM
>Bertolucci concocts an uncomfortable simulated sex scene
FUCKING RAPIST. FUCKING RAPIST PIECE OF SHIT I FEEL RAGE HE SHOULD BE IN PRISON

None of them did anything wrong, btw

>it's real

Nate Parker is black

Only Fatty Arbuckle didn't do anything wrong, and he got hung out to dry worse than any of them.

>Polanski
>jew
>Woody Allen
>jew
>Nate Parker
>black
>Jodorowsky
>jew
>Fatty Arbuckle
>white
>Bertolucci
>white

I'm not a Sup Forumsack, but legit question, is being jewish something like being a catholic priest? You know, it's like you can do all sort of nasty things and get away with it

>letterboxd

>arthouse circles.
You mean vulgar auteur circlejerks rte?