Hmm... really makes you think

Hmm... really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

openbible.info/topics/breath
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

definitely had me pondering

You're ready to breed at like 13 years old, it wasn't people that decided that, it was God.

>I don't understand biology and neither should you

>these same people want to import Muslims.

muh booty shorts, stop looking @ me pigs

16yo is actually a woman and perfectly suitable for giving birth and get into a serious relationship. There is nothing wrong in getting attracted to such young woman.
Below 16 is too immature and above 25 is start getting old to have childs (depends on the women)

>You're ready to breed at like 13 years old, it wasn't people that decided that, it was God.

God says clearly life begins at breath, no one respects his opinion.
openbible.info/topics/breath

I don't understand

if a guy went out in booty shorts or a loose tank, girls would stare. I also don't understand why body-positive only applies to females. my body is better than most fatties, and yet I feel shame for wearing tanks in public, meanwhile fatty mcburgers has her 25" arms flapping in the wind

women get enough positive messages, they deserve some negative ones to keep their [minimal] humility

someone is posing their ass in the background.

>The legal age of consent enacted in order to protect minors from irresponsibly getting pregnant while going to school is 18 so that means any age under that should not be sexualized
Who started this meme.
16 is the HEALTHIEST age to start procreating. No, you shouldn't fuck 16 year olds, because that is irresponsible, but sexualizing them is not unnatural or immoral. Fuck off.

I'd also like to add, that fucking 16 year olds is only irresponsible in places where people still go to grade school when they're over 16. Otherwise, who gives a fuck. I could fuck an african chick at 16 and the only reason it would be irresponsible would be because of the AIDS

>Its warm out, I'm wearing shorts
then wear shorts, dont wear a piece of fabric thats barely bigger then your panties.

Why isn't this adressed to muslims?

the transmission rate of HIV from female-to-male vaginal sex is less than half a percent

If an ugly guy wore booty shorts and behaved in a way that was 100% confidently heterosexual women would be calling sexual harrassment and saying it's gross

Older women

>women
>not realizing they're immature at any age

but if they respect gender roles and get a baby in em at 25-28, they'll be fine.

this is important

And yet these same people complain about needing more Islam.

I don't need fat chicks telling me how to live.

>[girls'] bodies aren't inherently sexual...

Well, about that...

Their entire argument depends on the truth of that statement btw

But a mini skirt that lets anyone looking in your general direction see your lack of panties and a "shirt" with cleavage window down to your fucking naval are not just "shorts". If you don't want people to stare, dress sensibly. You are not the only person in the world, stop being selfish and be considerate of other people.

>my upper thighs and vagina are cold shitlord, that's why I'm wearing these shorts I made shorter with scissors

Sure.

I fucking hate those posts.

"This is important."
"Hmmm..."
"I'll just leave this here."
"This."

No fucking opinions given. Fucking just fuck off with your post bait.

Then shut the fuck up and wear your shorts, nobody gives a shit.

But no, she cares, because she wore her shorts, nobody noticed her, so she has to pout and act like "stop staring at me" is the new "notice me senpai"

Prolly some fat bitch with her ass crack hanging out and floppy pussy lips.

>t. I have no concept of human biological instinct

Lol you fucking triggered piece of shit. Why don't you lurk more and embrace the memes, you pathetic dipshit? Get a load of this fucking faggot.

>wearing shorts

you mean those ridiculously short shorts that look fucking terrible but every girl wears? Why does every woman have to show literally as much of her legs as possible? Women used to wear beautiful fashions now its all thinly veiled sexual displays passed off as "wearing shorts"

and only 1 post in the thread by the OP, lel

shame for wearing tanks in public? A tank is part of my natural attire.

i hate note people

in this case it seems reasonable, tho

I don't feel shame anymore, but I bet more people judge me than they do to girls, so it doesn't make sense

Really make u think

If girls were worried about staying cool they would be wearing sun dresses with parasols instead of jeans with more holes and denim and 5 layers of spaghetti strap tops.
It's almost as if they're dressing for attention.
Weird.

The owner is just letting people know the pupper is comfy, this is fine.

more holes than denim*

That's reasonable.
Dog seems fine.

That people like this should be gassed yes

I wear shorts when it's hot too. They don't come up to my fucking crotch.

>you shouldn't sexualize a sixteen year old

if that's wrong I don't want to be right

we ARE objects. feminists are so fucking stupid, everything is about breeding.

WTF I hate Drumpf now.

How can they be so sure it's the dog's favorite music? What if they just misinterpreted signs of anxiety or something?

>I am 16
From the beginning, the Trash Man cometh.

>The rest
Incoherent rambling. My body should not be seen as sexy so I can dress sexily if I want to. It shouldn't inappropriate because I live in my own personal bubble, so don't teach children about reality.

Stop policing my wardrobe. I'll wear shorts if I want to, but not just shorts because it's hot, shorts that make ME hot - Shorts so short and tight I have a permanent wedgie, and cameltoe I can keep my lunch money in. I do this because it makes all the boys look at me (but only look if I fancy you).

Girls at my high school got away with those shorts (against dress code) by complaining about how hot it was and the risk of heatstroke in the summer. Never mind all of the boys who still wore jeans every day.

translation:
>stop thinking I'm attractive if I don't like you

who leaves their keys in the ignition and the A/C blasting while they leave their vehicle?

>I'm a BABY you sick CREEP. Don't Look!

Do Americans realize age of consent is 16 in over half the states? Or does only California count as a state?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. Shouldn't want.

The ones who have a dog in there to eat someones ass that tries to get in

you mean this fluffy pup? he's harmless...

I wasn't allowed to wear shorts, let alone short shorts, in high school, either. I went to high school in the South, too. A hot and humid day was just as hot and humid to me as it was to the females. I do not understand where this comes from, when dress codes are restrictive for both sexes.

It's as if sexuality has no deeply rooted, powerful biological origin. Through the eyes of every man, a woman's body is seen as sexual. There is no control over this. To try to control it would be like trying to perceive a red apple as blue.

>press button on remote
>car starts by itself and idles
>car is still locked and can't drive anywhere

shit's been around for years man c'mon

>it's warm out, I'm wearing shorts

Wear shorts, But you are 16, you are a child, dress like one.

BOTH of my heads are on maximum overthink

>i'm literally an underage person rESPECT ME SHITHOLE

wait.

what if that's a good thing? sure it's objectifying, but now there is societal pressure to keep a healthy figure.

you were lucky if bitches of old didn't have fat cankles.

I would break the window on the other side. Don't abandon your pupper no matter what you FUCKS.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Kentucky Grilled Chicken.mp4.html

and of course it's a Mac

>abandon pupper
>and abandon your functional, expensive car

Good. Wear shorts. I'm looking.

The hormonal response of my body is not problem, it's yours. You should not be teaching young men that their reproductive urges are inapropriate. We are people, not robots. Except for r9k. They are robots.

Then the age of consent should be lowered.

so? people also wear pants when its hot
she has no argument and needs to toughen up and shut the fuck up about her temperature/wardrobe crossovers

"It's warm out, I'm wearing a G-string, twerking during third period, and listening to Miley Cyrus. I am a woman Che Guevera. MUCH REVOLUTIONARY. MUCH COURAGE. SO COOL."

The age of consent is 16 in New Zealand, joke's on you slut.

Its the rapist fault that he raped you, it's the girl fault that she didn't take precaution in the dangerous world we live in (unless her boyfriend was litterally tied and forced to watch after they removed his conceal carry).

>I could fuck an african chick at 16 and the only reason it would be irresponsible would be because of the AIDS

Not sure if that would be classed as irresponsible. Dangerous might be a better word.

>they would be wearing sun dresses with straw head
ftfy. Literally perfect this way.

not everyone is poor and has to keep their keys in an ignition at all. Push to start with no real key is how to not be a fucking peasant.

>"I'm wearing shorts".

I hate this dishonesty from some women who hate school dress codes.

There are no rules against wearing shorts. They just have to be longer than 3 inches.

This is a fine body.

this is it, I'm now #chopping my balls

>wear sexual clothes
>tell others to not sexualize them

Can I walk around with a gun and tell people to stop making my action seem intimidating?

Let's not also forget:
>complains constantly about how cold it is
>wears only a thin layer of fabric
How come women are so sensitive to the fucking weather?