Why did they play like shit?

why did they play like shit?

They are shit
They only 'win' on penalties

unironically this tbqh

they had a good lucky run on penalties, now back to eternal irrelevancy

Chile plays like that one kid who plays fighting games mashing all the buttons. They get lucky wins but when playing against someone who knows the game they get rekt.

2 finals in a row :^)

now back to eternal irrelevancy :-D

Argentine record 20-20-4 (1st-2nd-3rd)
Chilean record 2-5-6 (1st-2nd-3rd)

lawl

>Argentinian
HAHAHA How does it feel senpai? You asperger shit

At least they played I can appreciate that. Its not as if the German team actually moved out of their half of the field. This final would have been much more interesting with a more aggressive Germany.
All in all a good try from chile but not an award worthy performance for Germany especially with the whole covering up the ball and causing a delay. I would have expected better from the German team. Maybe they just need some years to mature.

>muh penalties

This will be your last final at least in the next 10 years.

The reality is we cant score for shit against a mid-upper level defense.

If we had an average goal scorer, like Morata or Falcao, we would able to win tournaments.

This fucking game was exactly as the last final against Argentina, the only difference is Germany didnt missed the chance we gave to them.

see, this is why you deserved to lose

Didn't Germany lose like 2 world wars? 3 world war when?

cry moar

If this was a Mourinho team all these fucks would be spamming Parking the bus memes.

"""""rekt"""""

We had cr7 and messi on fucking tears

Chilenos.. Se hicieron odiar por todos en sudamérica por ordinarios y creyendose los campeones del mundo. No dejan mas remedio que hinchar por el cuadro europeo (los suplentes de alemania).

>Taking banter on an american anime site seriously

>rooting for the people that literally want to see you exterminated and that came to this continent to kill us all

Why is South America such a fucking cuck continent. We would be unstoppable if we were an American Union.

>Not taking it seriously

Look, as an Uruguayan living in Chile, you guys are literally the worst, most insufferable and over inflated football team there is, I mean, Jesus fucking christ, do you even listen to your own commentators?

I am literally having an orgasm watching you whine and cry, going full damage control on television.

Thank you for making me so happy, really.

BASED chile

Uruguay seething, nothing new here kek
The most resentful country in this board

To be fair, the only one who says outrageous shit is Vidal, and the whole team suffers for it. Bravo doesn't say that shit, nor Medel, nor Sánchez, not even Herrera, and that guy is a fucking asshole.

Well, my friends always give me shit for calling Alelxis and Vargas for the shit they are, and I'd rather be shitposting about waifus here than spending my day watching it with them, so I agree with you.

We won too much in too little time and now no one knows to behave and they can't accept that 5 years ago we were literally shit and that we will be again in 5 years too

And they fucking call me chaquetero.

You should've won. The chances you kicked into the crowd were amazing, I genuinely believe I would've scored most of those chances, that's how good the chances were

Worst thing is that I know a lot of people that are really cool dudes here, but when it's about football they all change for the worse, goddamn.

>el Urucaca

Yeah the ref was trying his hardest to give them one.

Bravo is based and always has been. If Chile deserves any of the titles and recognition you have got lately its because of him. Vidal is a great player but nigger tier and Alexis is a faggot.

This, I respect Bravo, the rest can go fuck themselves.

Based Urubro I agree with everything you just said. I'd have a waifu pillow with Bravo on it if I could, no homo.

What's your opinion on Jarita?

Nobody likes the TV commentators mate. Palma is an idiot. Bianchi is shit. El trovador has a mental sickness. Pedro Carcuro is boring.
I just mute the TV and get some English commentary, or GOL Caracol commentary. Not even radio is safe from shitty commentators here.
But I mean, it could be worse. Just look at Gimnasia's commentator over in Argentina.

I know, but I always have to listen to them because 98% of Chileans do, I even went to the supermarket during the match knowing there wouldn't be anyone and all the employees were watching the game, had to wait for the break to get the cashier to charge our shit.

Really, I think you deserve to win as much as you can, but goddamn doesn it get to your heads.

>asking for Gonzalo "the anus fiddler" Jara
Rude

Yeah, Bravo Is a top tier man. I have nothing but admiration for him.
Hell, I became a GK just because of bravo, what a gentleman.

>Jarita
lmao his shit is funny af im not gonna argue with that, although its getting a little too gay tbqh. I think most of the uruguayan butthurt regarding him is cause of how the Suarez shit was handled, while Jara has gone basically unpunished.

Yeah, we got our heads in the clouds and I didn't like it one bit. I'm not a fan of IRL shitposting like what Vidal does and I think feeling like you're the winner before a match is a critical mistake.
Well whatever Urubro, hope both of us make it to the WC and just have a grand ol' time.

Bravo doesn't deserve this team of niggers

I really doubt Ury makes it to the WC at this rate, but thanks GL to you too pal.

Will we stop being le meme team in the future?

Tell me boy, how many times have YOU seen Argentina win a trophy?

If > 0, then please realize you are way too old for imageboards, grandpa.

Most Uruguayans are chimpers though

>this butthurt
>living in the past
we are worst than the argentines

This, the moment we start to win we become worse than they are, shit..

Not him but you misunderstand.

We don't care if a player kicks, or elbows or fingers the butt of a player, the players don't care either(Cavani himself has said several times it was something that happens in the pitch and just stays there, that the media overreacts it), we care that nobody gets punished when they do it but our players look at someone badly and FIFA tries to pass a sanction. I mean have you seen the recent scandal FIFA and gooks made in korea with our U-20 a couple days before a semi-final? Why didn't Jara get a sanction for his conduct, something he not only has repeated with us like 3 times but also with Argentina and Peru?

We really don't give a shit if someone plays dirty, we give a shit that we're the only ones getting reds and having players sanctioned for 2 years. Have you seen the red for Urretaviscaya against Peru? non-intentional hand while putting the ball down and gets a red card, it's ridiculous. Not to mention they keep putting other anthems instead of ours, people are fucking pissed here over the crusade FIFA has against us.

Yeah because we don't play at cocacaf.

Vuelvete a tu país a morirte de hambre.

>muh country
>go back

Don't worry, as soon as I finish this temp job I have here I'm bailing the shit out of here, economy is only getting worse..

>No le renovaron la estadía
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im actually glad we lost, im sick of people turning into arrogant shitlords when we start winning.

Its more fun when we have the underdog role.

Didn't mean to quote

>expelled from the best country in the shithole known as South America
kek, time to fly to yurop bruh

>>No le renovaron la estadía
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Calm down joaquin, do you think I can speak english but I don't have the necessary skills to get a permanent visa? you retarded m8?

Even fucking haitians get permanent visas and they don't even know how to speak proper spanish.

Cristiano cries over everything so that ain't hard