Are russians the most repulsive people on the world ? Both in real life and on the internet

Are russians the most repulsive people on the world ? Both in real life and on the internet
In every fucking thread or video on the Internet they suck putin's cock SO FUCKING MUCH that they even get paid for it !
I finally understand why they're called slavshits

PROFS???

Putin Putin Putin Putin putin putin putin putin putin putin putin putin putin putin putin

I just hate roleplaying animeposters, whether russian or indian etc.

They have like 20 boards for that

PUTIN NERUSHYMIUY PUTINOV SVOBODNYH

Russia is very disgusting place. The entire world is modern but you look at picture from Russia and it looks like it's stuck in the '70s. Everything looks dirty, old, tacky and outdated in Russia.

Russians are good people you shitskin subhuman. but yeah, this constant "Russia strong" shit spammed under unrelated videos is cringy af. Poles do the same thing, I guess slavs are just retarded that way and have to vent inferiority complexes somehow

>Suck Putin's cock
>Get dismembered afterwards for being a homo
Hard life in Russia. Seriously though, have nothing wrong with most Russians. The few I've met in real life were nice, if blunt.

At least they dont hunt for monkeys and cook sopa de macaco like you

THIS IS ALL FALSE, DELETE THIS

Look who is talking

But still it's true

Cuck

why the fuck do YOU care

SHUT UP!

Because i am russian, le baguette

'im snot sure but it seems that there is shills paif to promote putin, maybe it's true

>repulsive
you can say a lot of thing about russian but repulsive is very exagerated.

The only enteresting thing in russia is the women desu

NO YOU ARE NOT
EVERYONE LEAVE THIS THREAD NOW OR THERE WILL BE CONSICUENSES I"M SEROUS

Go pray to allah in moscow while bending over for your chechen lords

Arrête de les défendre espèce de cocu

Is that you, russophobic chicha? I remember there was one baguette chicha

pourquoi tu bullie les russes ? les russes sont basé, laisse les tranquilles

lol russia and poland should get married and do kissings, because they are clearly in love with each other.

Still not over that failed invasion of Russia?

haha i agree and then maybe the kisses lead lower and lower until poland is kissing russia all over her tummy pulling down her pants to reveal a tasty surprise ;)

then poland would lovingly whisper "O KURWA!!!" and then they fall in bed and cuddle and shyly touch each others privates.

>

his nose get biger biger....

At last, you've confessed

What?

My HERO! EMperor protectus!

>tfw nobody will pay you for patriotic shitposting in the west

>shitposting
start a party

GOD BLESS MR PUTIN YOU WEST COCK

FUCK OFF FROM OUR GUY

Russian culture is based on a system of an overlord telling slaves what to do. Napoleon tried to get rid of that but failed.