Why does Sup Forums hate The Americans?

Why does Sup Forums hate The Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LbZW5MN1Tr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't hate it, but it has really lost my attention these past two seasons.

We dont.

Keri Russell would catch a hard dick in the mouth if you know what I mean.

Sup Forums loves The Americans

it's just a small minority of Sup Forums though and the watch threads are never big enough. The small group that watches it, including myself, really loves it though

This.

I don't really participate in those threads as I usually watch the episodes a day later, but they're a small lovable group.

There are plenty of threads about this show when it's airing. Plus I think it appeals to an older crowd.
I'm a fan of Paige. Pastor Tim should do lewd things to her.

I miss The Americans generals on Sup Forums, I guess people only care when a new season premiers.
I remember people there recommended to also watch Deutschland 83, I look up a trailer on YT but it looks gay as fuck (literally two dudes kissing each other).
IDK if it's a liberal show or what I guess have to watch it to find out.

This. It's one of my favorite current shows.

Because everyone who likes it talks about it like it's the best show ever, when in reality it's just alright.

Thanks for the beer

>Deutschland 83
It's great, I don't remember the homosex.

Because Sup Forumstards shit on everything that doesnt agree with their narrative. Sup Forums thinks South Africa was better under apartheid, and obviously the showrunners and the rest of the civilized world disagrees.

And by saying this you've guaranteed that this thread will de-evolve into off-topic political arguing.

Because liking things means you're a shill. You don't want to be shill do you, OP?
Do you?

I dropped it because Keri's character couldn't see how full of shit the Soviet Union was.

I'd rather talk about Paige. What kind of spy do you think she'll be?

I fucking love Stan lmao

This
youtube.com/watch?v=LbZW5MN1Tr8
As I said, I don't know how accurate is this vid in showcaing the series. i don't even know who these kissing dudes are.
Nevertheless I'll check the show I heard good things on Americas generals.

my favorite currently running show

she can check out my commies if you know what i mean

I love it though. Up there with Burn notice and Homeland in spy shows.

is this biff tannen?

When does it come back? I like Bates Motel and pretty hype for that too.

>post yfw Nina

>Nina
Good riddance that was. Two seasons too late.

>NOOOOO NOOOO BAM

It was pretty sudden and something about it was pretty jarring.

niet

It's okay, not that good and the soundtrack is a bit weird but it's set in an interesting period/place

Stop talking about it, you're making it popular.

>your execution will be carried out... shortly