Why do we have the European Union but not the Asian Union or the African Union? Why can't other continents cooperate?

Why do we have the European Union but not the Asian Union or the African Union? Why can't other continents cooperate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Union

East Asian Union > EU > USA

OP BTFO

there are literally asian/east european unions
fucking euopeans think they are so much better than everyone. can't wait till china overtakes you stupid italian shits. your food isnt even that good. fuck you

Can my cunt be your vassal?

Fuck off takahashi takashi

>African Union
If you stack up a bunch of turds you just get a a huge turd, not a powerful union.

Speak for yourself, myrk. We have to be in alliance with Russia

Asia has ASEAN and SAARC, they're both mostly just talkshows and meme, not really functional.

Damn, there are two of you.

We made ASEAN.

what are you so agry about?

There are a African, asian cannot be possible because everyones get shit against everyone,the hate is too strong

I counted about 3 or even 4 anons from Kyrgyzstan

Africa, at least resources wise, is not a turd. They could gain a heck of a lot if they could organize themselves and minimalize corruption. A trade and travel union in Africa would be a fantastic idea, it's just that Africans are useless and greedy. Africa would be a highly functional society, rich in resources, and probably the tourism capital of the world, if it were populated with civilized, able minded people.

Because everytime something nice is happening in a region of the world the anglos and jews go there and fuck up everything

> wants to be a vassal of poor pseudo-european shitehole instead of proud and mighty asian tigers
> calls someone myrk

But Ivan, you are European

t.mongol

>Africa would be a highly functional society, rich in resources, and probably the tourism capital of the world, if it were populated with civilized, able minded people.
This. Time is running out on muh colonialism as an excuse for being that fucked up, especially as more African cunts get their shit together. Let's hope they have a "keeping up with the Jones's" effect on some of the shittier ones, too.

>your food isnt even that good. fuck you
everything about this post was good until i read this part

It's not in the interest of the west to have a united thirld world, isolated shitholes are easier to manipulate and rip off.

There's all kind of unions throughout the world, but they're either useless like the maghrebian union, or a western proxy like the Central Bank of the West African States (which is using a french currency, a huge rip off for Africans).

Be happy you were born on your side of the mediteranean, and remember, capitalism =! meritocracy.

I wish France was an American State.

I hope you tried italian food actually cooked in Italy with our ingredients and that you ate it in Italy. If you ate these heretical shits called "ananas pizza" or "meatball spaghetti", or anything "italian" cooked in another country, and then you are saying that italian food sucks, you should repeat your autism check.

An Asian Union will result in China enslaving everyone just like how Germany is doing with the EU

So they're essentially turds in a golden palace. Thanks for the clarification.